#1 2011-01-08 17:13:56

DAN McDONALD wrote:

A 20-year-old town resident faces charges in connection with two stabbing deaths that occurred early Saturday near the White Pines Motel.

Richard Walling faces two counts of manslaughter in connection with the deadly stabbings of Wareham residents Leonard Bolia, 35, and Ryan Aponte, 24, according to a statement of Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz.

ST: Two slain in Wareham; suspect arrested

The story doesn't really "indicate" that the White Pines Motel (or it's proprietor's) were (in any way) to "blame" for this tragic event..but I for one would be in favor of that place being bulldozed to the ground. It's a dump..and nothing but bad news for Wareham. Wasn't Stanley supposed to do something about this place? Too little too late for the families of these people. My heart goes out to them.

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-01-08 17:14:26)

#4 2011-01-10 21:04:08

Slager never seems to amaze me.  He sound just like the Democrats who are still trying to blame George Bush for issues that are occurring today. For Slager to blame the drug problem on Tommy Joyce is Laughable. Chief Stanley has been in office for over two years, he is completely responsible for what goes on at this point. Slager would have killed Tommy Joyce for this if he were still Chief.  Look back at the papers, since Stanley has been here and replaced all the detectives they have done nothing towards fighting drugs. When the new detectives first took over they had a few good arrest, and now in the last six months nothing. Thats why crime is at an all time high again. You need to keep constant pressure on the bad guys as chief Joyce and the removed detectives did. Detective Flannery was one of the best drug officers the department had ever seen and he is sorely missed. From what I hear since there is never a chief around there is never a detective around.  All employees need supervision and to be held accountable. This police administration is all smoke and mirrors with a one day a week Chief and no experienced officers in  administration to run the place.  It's only going to get worse!!!!

#5 2011-01-10 21:30:45

the truth is years ago when we had a well run town with a selectman board that was not bent on vendettas, and  chief joyce  there was not this  maney murders in wareham and the crime we have now is out of control. we need a full time police chief and we need it now and we need more police officers and we need it now ,i dont lay the blame on chief stanley ,i lay the blame for what has happened in wareham on brenda and jane ,yes they are the cause of our problems ,jane had wayne sellars given a day off supension because she is bin her mind the queen of wareham and her hand maiden brenda , these 2 evil people have to be shone the door in april and only then can wareham make a comeback.

#6 2011-01-10 22:11:47

Slager your an idiot. Your blaming the Arizona murders on political rhetoric? Only one person knows why he committed mass murder and thats the nut that is jail. Why turn this into democratic/republican? This is brining the country together by bringing politics into a tragedy that was committed by a sick twisted individual.

#7 2011-01-10 22:13:51

By: robertslager on 1/10/11
Stanley has come under attack by bloggers. Here is one quick example:

Note they are saying "have become", they weren't always this way. Why hasn't the town of Wareham filled the almost 10 full time vacancies and hired a Chief to be here full time?

This is an attack?????

I thought just a week ago that you didnt care what the bloggers had to say? I thought we didnt interest you anymore and would never , ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, talk about bloggers again

#8 2011-01-11 14:31:36

At the beginning of this thread I asked "Wasn't Stanley supposed to do something about this place?"

I knew he'd (Stanley) made comments that he'd "go after" (or whatever) D'Italia following the (later retracted..and discredited) racism claims against Stanley. Here's the "relevant" segment of the 6/8/10 BoS Mtg.

*note..in case you didn't notice..I've added add'l links and videos to one of my earlier posts (above)...The second ("raw") video is worth a look...if you have the time..

#9 2011-01-11 16:18:46

After watching the video and hearing Jane's comments, I can't help but recall how she and her husband CONSTANTLY accused our Police Offficers of being racists..this was done publicly for many people to hear..ironic how the tune has changed since the part-time Chief has been on the job..

#10 2011-01-11 23:28:57

Well..That answers it.

It is obvious that Stanley was going to "get" D'Italia...

Probably got hung up in his own Town and forgot about the problems at the White Pines.

I am sure it happens.

I love watching someone write a check with his mouth that his ass can't cash.

It really is time to get a full time Chief after the exam is called for.

This guy is an Irish Dancer and has made a living kissing the asses of politicians.

#11 2011-01-12 14:31:41

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/BOS.2010-06-08-Tue-7-51-12-pm.jpg
BOS 2010-06-08 Tue 7:51:12pm

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#12 2011-01-12 15:23:22

Yeah...that's the guy you want as a "super" Chief.

Call for a Civil Service exam for Chief NOW!!!

#13 2011-01-14 15:28:37

WAREHAM — Less than a week after an alleged botched robbery turned into a double murder at the White Pines Motel in East Wareham, the motel had been ordered to shut down by the town.

Wicked Local Wareham: Wareham motel shut down less than a week after murder

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com