#1 2011-01-01 18:49:18

Isn't it great that a certain person is no longer in business. No office, no paper, just a joke.

#2 2011-01-02 17:47:56

One of my goals has been realized.

Payback is a bitch. It took five years, but my new Year's champagne glass was much sweeter this year.

More to come.....

#3 2011-01-02 20:51:07

slager ran a bad hateful paper,and it showed people walked with there feet to wareham week which is a welll run paper and by the look of there adds they are doing very good ,bobo is a house nanney ,doesnot have a job and lives off his wife ,like bruce and john donahue .all 3 big mouths with nothing behind there mouths to back them up. and it is my prediction that someone with bib bucks will bankroll some editions of his paper around election time ,people keep ypur money it did not work last time he printed a lot of extra copies last election.

#4 2011-01-02 22:33:33

The Wareham Observer published its final print edition on Nov. 18.

The only thing that stood out as news in the year in review

#5 2011-01-04 07:45:29

So what does it mean to be nominated to be man/woman of the year by a guy who doesnt run a newspaper?

#6 2011-01-04 08:11:46

not a darn thing,from a man who himsef was a dubious man of the year, who could not run a paper, who is a layabout around the house, and all eddie is a pain in the butt at town meeting, by the way who reads his newspaper anymore , they now read wareham week  my favorite newspaper.

#7 2011-01-04 09:44:25

The great thing about this site is that we don't have to be polite or kiss anybody's ass like Wareham Week or any other legitimate newspaper. We are a blog. Very powerful, but a blog none the less.
We will have more news stories, break more news, and discuss the issues without fear of being deleted because we may have hurt someone's feelings.
I tried to drop a solicitation for his site on WW....it lasted a little while, but someone got to them and complained, and the link was deleted.
We don't need to worry about that.
The truth will be told here, just as it always has, and we aren't worried about a bunch of cry babies that like to throw stones but cry when they get bitch slapped :).

#8 2011-01-04 12:09:38

ellen beagly wonen of the year,i dont think so,i nominate slagers wife she has to be women of the year for living with a lazy layabout ,who cant even run a paper anymore.

#9 2011-01-04 13:52:02

I don't think anyone will bankroll a few editions of Slager's paper during the election.

He's done, and so are his minions. They have no where to go, except here, and they are always welcome to come in and post something. The only problem is...if you are a dumb ass, you open the door for a lot of people to kick your ass, and we're not as polite as Wareham Week. We like idiots getting their asses kicked.

The irony is that no other newspaper really has an editorial policy that allows real discussion. The Wareham Week doesn't even write editorials. The Courier and Standard Times know that print media is on it's way out, and they have to protect their advertising dollars in order to survive. They usually are not going to take on any elected officials.

That is why this site has been, is, and as long as it is up, will be, so powerful.

The truth is printed here without lipstick on a pig.

Let's hope that 2011 is a year that the people of Wareham are told the truth and will hold elected officials responsible for their actions.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com