#1 2010-12-29 10:42:30

Bill mentioned that we would appreciate your real name when posting, however, we also know that many of you are Police Officers, Town employees, etc. We respect that and have no problem with a screen name. However, your e-mail address must be submitted to us as a legitimate e-mail. We will NEVER out those who deserve protection, however, we do not wish to encourage moles and trolls, etc.
Your e-mail addresses go only to the administrators of this site...both have proven they can be trusted and will protect you.
Anyone running for public office will be expected, no... required, to post under their own name. We believe that if you are seeking support for your candidacy, don't hide from the voter.
I thank Bill W for giving me the trust to be an administrator of this site. We hope to have a total of three. NO-ONE that cannot be trusted with their lives.
Please tell your friends that the ONLY site to post the truth is back!

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-12-29 11:09:54)

#2 2010-12-30 09:28:42

There are many of you signing up and I am so happy for that. You have discovered that you are able to sign up without using your own name to post.

I am looking forward to some great debate and news coming very soon.
One thing this site has always done is provide information that is not reported anywhere else and is not discussed anywhere else, except in blogs that don't matter.

Facts are facts, and I have always been proud to belong to this site because facts rule. Conjecture, unsubstantiated accusations, spinning of the facts are always good fodder for this site.
Keep signing up, tell your friends, and let's get back to business!!

I am anxious to hear what has REALLY been going on in Wareham.

#3 2010-12-30 12:45:31

I know many of you have signed up and waiting to log in and to post. I am not a "teckie", so I have passed everything on to Bill and Dave to resolve.
Be patient...won't be long...

#4 2010-12-30 15:37:51

I know some of you are having trouble logging on...the following is from P-Span that explains how to do it:

If you’re logging on using your old screen name it won’t work. You’ll need to logoff and create a new profile. So, hit “logout” then hit “register”..and you should be on your way. Let me know if that works..or not.

Dave

If you have any problems, please let us know...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com