#1 2010-10-29 07:52:54

http://www.masslive.com/chicopeeholyoke … xml&coll=1

Palmer seeks town manager
Friday, October 29, 2010
By LORI STABILE
lstabile@repub.com
PALMER - Interviews for the town manager position will begin tonight, with John J. Sanguinet of Plymouth, Wareham's assistant town administrator, at 7 p.m.

The Town Manager Search Committee will conduct all six semifinalist interviews at the Town Building on Main Street; interviews are open to the public.

On Monday, the committee will interview Carlo Pilgrim of Boothbay Harbor, Maine, the former city manager in Holbrook, Ariz. from 2008 to 2009, starting at 6:30 p.m. Fred Ventresco, of Weare, N.H., who served as town administrator in that town from June 2006 to June 2009, will be interviewed at 8 p.m.

On Thursday, the committee will interview Charles T. O'Connor Jr. of Spencer, the acting town manager-town administrator in Auburn since 2002, at 6:30 p.m., followed by Christopher Clark of Sturbridge at 8 p.m. Clark is town manager in Southbridge, a position he has held since 2008.

On Nov. 9, Edward MacDonald of Holden, Chester's town administrator since 2008, will be interviewed at 8 p.m.

Paul E. Burns, a Town Manager Search Committee member and Town Council president, has said he hopes to have a town manager in place sometime early next year.

The last town manager, Matthew S. Streeter, was fired in June over concerns about his job performance.

The salary for the town manager position was not advertised, but Streeter was making $89,000.

The search was reopened after only two semi-finalists - Carter Terenzini, town administrator in Moultonborough, N.H., and William F. Ketcham, former town administrator in Adams - were brought forward. Three to five candidates were wanted.

Clark said on Wednesday that he was "taken by surprise" when his name was released as a semifinalist.

Clark, who said he still plans to attend the interview, said releasing names of semifinalists is "inconsistent" with his interpretation of Massachusetts General Laws, and felt it was privileged, executive session information. Clark said he makes $130,000 in Southbridge.

#2 2010-10-29 08:22:13

Please don't say anything bad about S.  Maybe Palmer will help us get rid of another bad apple.

#3 2010-10-29 10:00:58

mama bear wrote:

Please don't say anything bad about S.  Maybe Palmer will help us get rid of another bad apple.

PALMER - Interviews for the town manager position will begin tonight, with John J. Sanguinet of Plymouth, Wareham's assistant town administrator, at 7 p.m.

The Town Manager Search Committee will conduct all six semifinalist interviews at the Town Building on Main Street; interviews are open to the public.

Fat chance. Palmer's interviews are not held behind closed doors.

#4 2010-10-29 11:45:01

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/short-spacer.gifhttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/buttmonkey.png

More Recent Butt Monkey News.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#5 2010-10-29 14:08:37

saguinet is a miserabe bastard .a prick , more stupid than dog do do ,we want him out of wareham so bad, so we will say if asked that sagiuinet is a person of high chracter and a great asset to wareham and we hate to lose him ,god i hate lieing so bad ,this guy is unemployable the only job i can think of for him is to send him to  the middle east as cannon fodder and that is what i realley think.

#6 2010-10-29 14:58:35

I WONDER IF THE FOLKS OF PALMER WOULD BE IMPRESSED BY HIM. LETS SEE HE'S THE ONE WHO ORDERED THE COMPUTER AUDIT IN THE FIRST PLACE WHICH LED TO WILD ACCUSATIONS OF TOWN EMPLOYEES. COST THE TOWN APPROXIMATELY 100,000 DOLLARS. FOUND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ONLY STUFF THAT WOULD BE FOUND ON BOBO'S COMPUTER. WE WERE TOLD WIDESPREAD CORRUPTION WOULD BE FOUND ON THIS AUDIT. WHAT WAS FOUND? NOTHING. 100,000 DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN AND ALL THE TOWN HAD TO DO IS IMPLEMENT A COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT THEY HAD READILY AVAILABLE TO THEM. ITS A SHAME THAT THIS GUY STILL COLLECTS A PAYCHECK FROM THE TOWN. I HOPE HE GETS THE POSITION TO GET HIM THE HELL OUTA WAREHAM.

Last edited by IHATESLAGER (2010-10-29 18:14:18)

#7 2010-10-29 17:33:23

i love saguinet so,hate to see the prick er i mean ass hole go ,but i doubt wareham will be so lucky to see him go,lets all pray he gets the job one prick down and 10 more to go.

#8 2010-10-29 18:40:08

Just making room for another Essex County boy.

#9 2010-10-31 09:28:37

Let me weigh in on this.

Much of (most?) of what I read on this blog is worthwhile and interesting, but to characterize John Sanguinet as he has been here is beyond my comprehension. Good or bad-and we all have our opinions-he is entitled to beiing treated as a person.

#10 2010-10-31 10:07:32

Dick, I applaud your willingness post here under your own name. Few have that courage, fewer still who serve the town in any capacity. In fact, I believe you are the ONLY one.

Sadly, the nasty will not end any time soon and you're peeing into the wind.

In the Halloween Holiday spirit of the day, let's review all the illegimate Merrimack Valley horror hires John Sanguinet visited on Wareham, shall we?

Elizabeth Zaleski
Rick Stanley
Mark Andrews
Myles Burke

If you're an average voter or Wareham town employee, John Sanguinet has treated you like shit. Yes, John is brilliant at sucking up to people who can hurt him, hardly an admirable character trait. Sanguinet has proven he will do anything they ask, illegal or not.

Want to see peace restored here?

Yeah, me, too.

#11 2010-10-31 10:29:09

I also applaud Dick for posting here under his own name. I haven't always agreed with him, but he always makes good points.

He isn't a mole or a shill. I believe that he believes in everything he does, and I may or may not agree with his ideas, but I certainly applaud his devotion to the future of Wareham by CONTRIBUTING to the process.

He listens to both sides and makes up his mind.

What Dick should realize is that many, many people on this site are Town employees. They have been screwed, blued and tattooed. They are tired of it, and sometimes restraint doesn't exist. These folks aren't reading about job losses, decreases in benefits, loss of pay, furlough days, and harassment from a cadre of idiots. They are LIVING it.

They are not pleased to read that nearly $100,000.00 has been spent on an audit that resulted in much ado about nothing, yet they have lost their jobs or benefits because, "The Town doesn't have any  money!".
They are not pleased to read that two over-paid individuals are looking for raises. Administrators should be expected to be like military leaders....take care of your men and women first...you come second. Without them you are nothing.

However, this site is perfect to vent, because others here will appeal to your good senses, even have fun with you, but will always support and defend your right to visit and express yourself ( within reason).

We support each other because of a shared dream that doesn't include abuse.

We support each other because we know each of us has a story, and knowledge to share.

None of us are as smart as all of us.

Thanks again, Dick.

#12 2010-10-31 10:37:49

Interesting timing...the Interim TA that presided over the beginning of the audit looking for a job at the exact same time as the audit report comes back with nothing...

#13 2010-10-31 10:51:19

mr paulsen , if you had occured the rath and nasstiness of saguinet as most town employees have then you would have a different tune , one thing to do your job in hard times , but to me he would like a job at hilters gas  chambers that is the kind of prick he has come off to to maney town employees and we will not miss this nastey person.

#14 2010-10-31 11:11:31

See what I mean, Dick?
IHL...very reticent.
However, we love IHL.

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-10-31 11:11:55)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com