#1 2010-10-16 16:47:28

HER SLOGAN IS ELECT ME TO THE SCHOOL COMMITEE AND I WILL DO FOR THE SCHOOLS WHAT I DID FOR THE TOWN OF WAREHAM TRANSLATED I SCREWED UP THE TOWN OF WAREHAM THAT IT WILL TAKES YEARS FOR THE TOWN TO STRAIGTEN OUT ,NOT LET ME AT THE SCHOOLS I CAN SCREW THEM UP FASTER THAN  SOMEONE CAN CAN CALL ME A FAT PIG.

#2 2010-10-16 17:45:31

Let her run...she will get her ass kicked worse than running for re-election.

Encourage her...donate to her campaign...

#3 2010-10-16 18:15:18

This is notasurprise to notalawyer. My thought has been for some time that she was angling in that direction. For two reasons:

1. She has clearly worn out her welcome on the BoS, and likely faces a defeat on a par with the former chair of the BoS. he asked "do you know who I am?", but the memory is fading faster than afternoon sunlight in the fall.

2. Her fetish with the schools & school personnel. she obviously would like to be in a position to stir the pot. But, she must address the key question: what can you (bren-duh) do to get the Wareham schools above mediocre in terms of MCAS scores and/or any other measure that you choose. merely making a loud noise, like a vuvuzela, won't cut it.

She will give the voters a clear choice: positive action toward improvement; or sound & fury, signifying nothing.

One hopes that the voters will think positive, and send her packing.

#4 2010-10-16 18:21:57

Bye, Bye Brenda...

#5 2010-10-16 21:41:08

Brenda Ecksrom and Lynn Buroughs could campaign as the Lee Sisters: Uglee and Ghastlee!!

#6 2010-10-16 21:50:08

Just as soon as the BOS decided to go after the School Committee, they hanged themselves.

Incumbents are toast anyway...but...the entire School Committee against you?

Bye, bye Brenda.

Bye bye, Jane.

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-10-16 22:00:49)

#7 2010-10-18 08:01:16

HOW COME ALL THE NUTS IN NUT CHAT ARE VOTING FOR DEVAL, BARNEY FRANK, DAVID SMITH, KEATING?????????

DONT BE A NUT VOTE AGAINST THE NUT CANDIDATES

#8 2010-10-18 08:01:46

IT ALSO SEEMS SLAGER HAS BEEN DOING ALOT OF FACEBOOK STALKING RECENTLY ... INTERESTING.....

#9 2010-10-18 08:16:21

so all the tin foil hats crowd are voting  for deval and barney ,well these losers in wareham screwed up wareham and i guess they like other losers like deval who has screwed up mass, all these losers have to do is get a real job, they are pathetic. stop the envey of those who have made a sucess in there lives .

#10 2010-10-18 08:25:54

isnt david smith who came from san francisio .pelosi s stompimg grounds the same smith who was on the charter review fiasco , he is running  for state rep . ,boy another commie .

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com