#1 2010-10-08 19:00:03

I just read the "Cheers and Jeers" page and while it's been suggested to leave that GARBAGE writing off of this site, I have to share a couple thoughts I had while reading.
First, I must confess that I don't know Mr Cruz very well but I've had the privilege of witnessing Mr Brady's service to Wareham and he was always very accountable.  In fact he was a young 'newbie' under John Wylde's Fin Com and every subject he reported on was thoroughly researched and left little if any questions for the voters to make an informed decision.  We've missed that in the more recent years.  In fact, as I've read through the proposed Charter changes, we're being asked to eliminate a full review and report by the Fin Com.  That would be devastating as nobody has given ANY reports for a few years now and the voters are expected to know everything going on 'in house'.
Secondly, I've been a voting town meeting member since the early 1970's and have seen the pros and cons with our change in government.  It's never been as bad as it is right now.  Over the years I've come to know the Charter and have served as well.  I know the responsibility and I respect anyone willing to serve but no one should be subject to the CRAP that The Wareham Observer prints each week.  From all that I've seen, Mr Slager with his Inquirer
is the negative force that is destroying the reputation of Wareham.  So look at those who use his publication for their agenda :  the Donahues, Ms. Eckstrom, MA Silva, Ms Griswald (sp?), the Slavins, Mr Andrews and now Mr Holmes.
A pretty clear message, huh ?  Without Mr Slager they would have no vehicle for getting any word out.  They should all be proud of themselves for being a part of the negative reputation they have helped to fuel against good people of our community.
So, for me to read that Mr Cruz and Mr Brady are being jeered this week, I feel like I'm in good company as they truly represent what's in the best interest on the citizens of Wareham. 
Keep up the good work guys !

#2 2010-10-08 21:46:44

Jeers to you guys :)

#3 2010-10-08 22:51:14

Witchhunter, thank you!  Slager and his Inquirer like rag is partly to blame for such the negative response in this town.  If you take him out of the picture and put in another that will just report the facts I am sure this town could come to better conclusions on how to deal with OUR towns issues.  They all claim to prosper debate yet if you do not agree with any of them, they will tear you down and call you a hateblogger.  You can not have your own opinion, seperate from theirs, and walk away unscathed.  I also blame people who buy into HIS facts and allow themselves to believe that he is the answer to Wareham.  It just comes down to learning about the towns issues, coming to your conclusion and keeping an open mind.  Enough is really enough.  He just prospers hate.  He writes about hate speech, but he is the biggest distributor of it.  He is a wolf hiding behind his cream cheese carton!

#4 2010-10-09 07:31:06

the great irony is that this site has proven the halifax harlot has lied on many occasions, yet his followers are more rabid than ever in adoring him as the saving grace of Wareham. maybe they don't want to admit they were wrong so they have to continue to support the rag prez rather than look foolish themselves.

#5 2010-10-09 10:44:15

I suppose the irony goes even further; rather than looking foolish themselves by not "calling him out on his lies"  they look even more ridiculous.  I guess one of the really scary parts is that these people actually live in this town.  They interact with our families, teach our children, own businesses.  They allow themselves to be played by a master manipulator.  They can not take a moment and sit back and wonder what would they themselves believe and think.  They allow him to pass his opinion for fact and run with it.  Slager has consistently stirred the proverbial pot in Wareham and these people are like his minions.  Might they get off the merry go round, step back, think for themselves and come to their own conclusions?  Slager truly believes he is the only newspaper to report factually about Wareham.  He truly believes he is the answer, and his followers will end up like the rest of civilization that has followed a nut job, alone, desperate and defeated.

#6 2010-10-09 11:03:17

paul shooter should have convinced bobo's readers that he was making it up as he went along. who wouldn't question this mystery man with two personalities. he wrote plain english articles and then when he wrote in his own voice he sounded like a thug with a baseball bat.  if that wasn't enough the computer audit lies should have convinced any slightly intelligent person that the ragger couldn't be trusted. don't forget the cape verdean couple that ended with the crazy race baiting non event. then the library embezzlement story that didn't add up and the mystery list of 123 people who kept a secret for 15 years should have made the strongest believers leave the sinking ship. this sounds like cult behavior to me.

#7 2010-10-09 11:38:56

Drink the Kool Aid, children....drink the Kool Aid...

#8 2010-10-09 12:15:35

Bosoxx wrote:

Might they get off the merry go round, step back, think for themselves and come to their own conclusions?

http://markc1.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bb2969e20120a545ddc8970c-800wi
Don't count on it

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-10-09 12:17:03)

#9 2010-10-10 10:55:18

PSpan- your picture says a thousand words!!!!! LOL  Great job!

Funny how Bobo now believes violence is never the answer but would allow "Paul Shooter" to threaten people with his baseball bat.  Again the hypocrisy! I know a few things that he could do with that baseball bat :)

#10 2010-10-10 19:17:41

Put it where the sun never shines?

#11 2010-10-11 12:43:40

hey coach TP--another example of you believing everything bobo tells you. the post bobo and you are referring to is above and was written by witchunter not me. So where is my apology bobo and coach TP?

bobo first called me watchtown whatever the hell that means. then he corrected it to watchtower. still the words are not mine not that it matters to the tin foil hat brigade. here is the coach's civilized response--

By: CoachTP on 10/10/10
Hey Watchtower, go back and read the "crap" that was said about Brenda, Slager or anybody else who stands up for what is right. They have to listen to fool's like you who defend the whitehouse outhouse site. Thank God we have Robert and the real Wareham Observer where honest people can speak and make a point. Yes, we even listen to the other point of view, we just don't happen to agree with it. That is the right we have in America. We should question our elected officials, but do we have to berate their point of view because it is diffrent from yours. That is the diffrence here, you can say what you like, that doesn't make what you say right, it is my right to have my own opinion. You have yours and I have mine. You better look in the mirror and see what you look like when you try to tell me I am wrong and I wonder if you will like what you see back.

#12 2010-10-11 12:57:06

Coach Toilet Paper says:
"We should question our elected officials, but do we have to berate their point of view because it is diffrent from yours."

Maybe you should conduct a self evauation asswipe, why don't you be the first to apologize to the following individuals (and this is by no means a complete list) who have been berated, personally attacked, called names, made fun of, and basically demonized because they have the audacity to disagree with Bobo:

Mary Jane Pillsbury
Cindy (Chamberlain) Parola
Renee Fernades Abbott
Bob Bliss
David Simmons
Michael Hartman
Claire Smith
Geoff Swett
Dick & Sandra Wheeler
Walter Cruz
Bob Brady
Larry & Liz McDonald
Cara Winslow
P-Span
Dan O'Connell
Bill Whitehouse
The AD Makepeace Company
Wareham Week
The Pillsbury Family

I have been thinking that while I am in Florida this winter I am going to look into starting a newspaper in Halifax.

#13 2010-10-11 13:06:56

Bobo apologize????  He has been proven wrong time and time again.  His followers are condoning his behavior and it just goes to show what they are made of!!!  I've got a feeling come Oct 19th people will be scrambling for the TTW website!  Oh, wait, that's right, they didn't copy any of their computers!  Duh!!!!!!!

#14 2010-10-11 13:34:23

I take mine as a badge of courage, Zoo...but thanks for your support.

#15 2010-10-11 14:39:14

...you dont have a right to your own facts, and that CoachTP is what the rag is missing...THE FACTS.

#16 2010-10-14 12:31:17

watchtower wrote:

hey coach TP--another example of you believing everything bobo tells you. the post bobo and you are referring to is above and was written by witchunter not me. So where is my apology bobo and coach TP?

bobo first called me watchtown whatever the hell that means. then he corrected it to watchtower. still the words are not mine not that it matters to the tin foil hat brigade. here is the coach's civilized response--

By: CoachTP on 10/10/10
Hey Watchtower, go back and read the "crap" that was said about Brenda, Slager or anybody else who stands up for what is right. They have to listen to fool's like you who defend the whitehouse outhouse site. Thank God we have Robert and the real Wareham Observer where honest people can speak and make a point. Yes, we even listen to the other point of view, we just don't happen to agree with it. That is the right we have in America. We should question our elected officials, but do we have to berate their point of view because it is diffrent from yours. That is the diffrence here, you can say what you like, that doesn't make what you say right, it is my right to have my own opinion. You have yours and I have mine. You better look in the mirror and see what you look like when you try to tell me I am wrong and I wonder if you will like what you see back.

this guy is too much. he is the pure definition of hypocrisy. take a look at some of his latest "crap"

By: CoachTP on 10/13/10
....I have no problem with anyone having a diffrent opinion than mine, that is their right. I do have a problem when people try to tell me what my opinion should be. I have a problem when people can not accept that I don't agree with their opinion. Calling people who have have an opposing view derogatory names and using vicious and untrue statements to promote your opinion is wrong.

I guess calling me stupid isn't the same as calling someone a derogatory name. see his "opinion" below.

By: CoachTP on 10/11/10
Smoke and mirror time again. Larry was the one who mentioned that her husband was a soldier deployed. POA does not give you the power to vote or sign someone's name to a petition. Dan-0 the more you talk the more idiotic you sound. Bosoxx, ILIAZ and watchtower you can't really be that stupid can you?

#17 2010-10-14 15:25:06

I love people that have no idea what they are talking about. Coach, now an expert, is going to love life around May of 2011. That's all I will say about it.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com