#1 2010-09-28 11:24:48

At the end of last week's BoS meeting, I walked from the video for a moment or two, only ro return while the brenduhzela was doing her best to imitate a wounded water buffalo. Thank you P-Span, for posting the entire meeting.

Please, everyone, go to Part 6, at the 4:05 minute mark. There you will find the following:

1. that when she & the other BoS members are 'critical' of indivuduals and/or companies that come before the BoS, that she is "kinda sickovit"; that is, being taken to task for her negative attitude and dour personna toward the individuals. Hey! two simple solutions: a. change your attitude and/or approach. or b. GET OFF THE BoS !!!!

2. that she finds it a "little aggravating" to hear that "we hate people." Hey!, stop acting like you hate people and perhaps you will find that attitudes toward you change.

3. That if people are discomforted by her deportment at the BoS meetings, then they should "GET OUT OF THE JOB !!!" (including Town employees). But wait, wasn't it your pals at the Mangle Wareham's Future who announced that they were going to protect shy, reluctant speakers at Town Meeting? So what is this? a double-standard? Perhaps we could have the brenduhzela at the entrance to TM, checking on everyone's erudition, enunciation, and of course their degree of nervousness at speaking before the Body. Ditto for the meetings of the BoS.

4. And, if you really don't like the brenduhzela approach to people who have to speak at the BoS meetings, she has a ready solution:

"GET OUT OF WAREHAM  !!!!"

Two minutes. Watch it for yourself. Try not to let your jaw drop at her insolence toward YOU.

Ya gotta vote this misogynist out next April 5, 2011.

or, you could GET OUT OF WAREHAM.

#2 2010-09-28 11:46:46

what a bitch , she is  the one who is getting her walking papers.

#4 2010-09-28 13:50:03

THE ABOVE IS HER CAMPAIGN SLOGAN FOR APRIL ,LET ALL YOUR FREINDS KNOW HER CAPAIGN SLOGAN.

#5 2010-09-28 15:25:29

I for one will never forget that Brenda called my husband an idiot twice during their meetings. I will never forget that neither Jane, nor any of the other selectmen did a thing while Brenda was "critical" of a tax paying, voting citizen. Jane as chair should have had the decency to apologize on behalf of the board for the ill-treatment of a citizen of the town. She never did showing me that she has no class. I never suspected Brenda had an ounce, but I thought Jane might have had the decency. (The irony is that the question Tom asked about how much sewer capacity is left turns out to have been an important question and one that ANY citizen should have the right to ask.)

Well, I'm kind of "sickovit" too and I think it is time to start working to get Jane and Brenda out of their seats. It is not too soon to be thinking of April.

The only people who should GET OUT OF THE JOB are Brenda and Jane. Wareham will be the better for it.

Last April the voters got rid of Brucie and Cronie. April 2011 the voters will get rid of Brenda and Jane. They have stepped over the line too many times. The citizens of Wareham won't stand for it.

#6 2010-09-28 16:07:10

Thank you, Nora. I was going to follow-up with that incident; it is not forgotten.

And, just as a reminder to all: she characterized those who voted differently from her position as "assholes" at the last Town Meeting.

It is in the hands of the citizens & voters to help her GET OUT OF THE JOB.

Just remember, she REPRESENTS your Town in many settings. Is that what you want as the face of the community?

A rhetorical question.

#7 2010-09-28 17:10:05

LET THE CHUCH BELLS RING,LET THERE BE A PARADE ,LETS DANCE IN THE STREETS  WHEN WE TOSS THESE WITCHES INTO THE STREET ,AND BRENDA YOU GO BACK TO BROCTON ,YOU FISH WIFE.

#8 2010-09-28 18:52:16

The Hypocrite Elite has long been trying to drive anyone they personally dislike out of Wareham.  They think they OWN the town and if you don't kiss their ass, they don't want you to live in THEIR town. 

At least they are finally admitting it.

#9 2010-09-28 19:53:27

"Get out of Wareham!"

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-09-28 19:54:30)

#10 2010-09-28 20:01:17

No one on this site has accused Steve, Cara, or Walter of "hating" anyone, just Brenda and Janey.

Sooo...when a resident comes before the board to ask a sewer question and is twice called an idiot, and he doesn't like that, he should pack up and leave town according to Brockton Brenda's argument in this video.

The whole Hypocrite Elite mantra - do what we say or get outta town, you heard it here first.

#11 2010-09-28 20:39:53

She is a true douche bag!  Maybe we are "overit" and HER!!  She needs to get her broom out and fly back to her cauldron and reflect on all the harm, pain, distaste, hatred and financial deficit SHE has caused.... lord forbid SHE ever comes before the board and be talked to that way!   Her own opinion my ass, the is a boil that the town needs to lance ASAP!!

#12 2010-09-28 21:31:22

There's been many times when Brenda has flipped her lid because someone criticized her...does that mean she should "get out of her job" and "get out of Wareham?"

Maybe she should follow her own advice and resign.

#13 2010-09-29 09:06:46

As troubling as these words are, I'm glad they are finally on the record - we've all known this for years now - if you've crossed the Hypocrite Elite in the slightest way, they don't just want you out of a job, they don't even want you to live within the boundaries of the Town of Wareham. 

They believe they OWN the town and you have to kiss their asses for the privilege of living in THEIR town.

#14 2010-09-29 09:17:54

Funny...it's always the carpet baggers that make statements like that...Wareham natives and those who have truly chosen Wareham as their home, would never make statements like that. They are more likely to say, "You are not welcome here, ass-wipe."
Don't get out of Wareham, just don't come to Wareham. Stay where you are and screw them. We have enough ass-wipes, thank you.
Much more polite...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com