#1 2010-09-20 10:30:24

Hi bloggers (and readers),

It's now been several months (15) and the leadership and management still has not reported it's findings to the citizens regarding the computer audit.  There can ONLY be a couple of reasons why.  They either haven't found the outcome they sought or there is something more significant that needs hiding.  I'll venture to guess that all tallied more than $100,000 has been spent in various resources since the beginning.  To remain tight lipped about the findings is most concerning and irresponsible.  The elected officials voted to waste another $7500 and still no report.  It's time (over due) for the Ch. of the BOS to put it on the agenda, report fully on the findings and put it all behind us.  What say you, madam Chairman ?  Please explain the delay and what exactly is being done with the additional $7500 ?  AND, where is all this money coming from while we've cut sevices because of budget shortfalls ?

Something doesn't add up !

#2 2010-09-20 21:29:25

I've been thinking about this for some time now myself.  In fact, since the BOS voted the additional money some two months ago, we've heard nothing.  What possibly could they need more money for ?
The information (disc data) has been obtained.  Everybody and their brother has seen the findings.  What's the hold up ?  I think you're on to something, witchhunter.  Maybe they need to fabricate the results they were "hunting" for because it symply isn't there.
I'm convinced that the town clerk is the one behind the audit in the first place.  Someone insulted her and she needs to find out who, at the town's expense.  She's probably got the "BS" legal team advising her that she has a defamation case and the audit will identify the culprit to go after.  WOW !

#3 2010-09-21 07:26:00

if they have the results then why no arrests? why no people fired for blogging? wasn't it the fbi or the ag that said what was written about the clerk was an insult but not a crime? case closed. maybe our tax dollars could have gone to hire back some employees who were laid off or maybe to fix the damn pot holes that will only get worse this winter. wasted money. wasted time. that makes me very mad.

#4 2010-09-21 08:06:51

Ham of Peace here.

Let's not forget that we were told in JUNE that all the TA needed was $7,500 and "TWO WEEKS."  Two weeks he said he needed and that was in June and now October is almost here!  Bobo the Bagel Biting Brucey Bitch boasted about how it'd only be a couple of weeks until the evil power elite was done for.  How much time and money will we pour down the drain on this witchunt?

#5 2010-09-21 09:55:39

Don't forget the still active investigation of Bobo's fantasy of a $3 million dollar embezzlement scheme , allegedly funded by the dimes and quarters from a leased copy machine and which involved 123 Wareham citizens and went undetected for twenty years. That the investigation was launched on the basis of  Slager's fabrication without one scintilla of  even soft evidence is a scandal all of its own. Think of the tax dollars floating away daily, as two IG staff climb into a government car in Boston and drive to Wareham to interview , at the rate of one a trip, everyone who has served as a WFL trustee since 1995 !

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-09-21 09:57:04)

#6 2010-09-22 07:23:21

looks like we will get the computer audit report the first week on october. maybe we should all go to that meeting and ask why the taxpayers got screwed over for a witch hunt.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com