#1 2010-09-11 18:16:50

According to Wareham Week the selectman voted not to limit the number of committees a person could be on.

“The Board of Selectmen voted not to limit the number of committees an individual can serve on and streamlined the process of appointing volunteers to town boards and committees, at Saturday morning workshop meeting.”

“Three Selectmen voted against the proposal, with Selectman Cara Winslow abstaining.”

I guess that means Steve voted with Jane and Brenda even though Walter said he would increase the number of committees to three

#2 2010-09-11 19:31:11

Please recall them all.

#3 2010-09-11 19:51:35

Why would Cara abstain?

#4 2010-09-11 20:01:42

I wouldn't think Cruz would be part of a recall....he stated the obvious, made a motion, supported his position and lost. He did what was EXPECTED of him...winning isn't everything...especially if you don't have any votes on your side.

I guess someone could be retired and serve on 15 or 16 committees if they had the time. How about the EXPERTISE?

I beginning to wonder if I am living in an alternate Universe and just looking in here...Use you heads, for Jiminy
Cricket's sake...

Nice and clean, huh?

How about this: get your heads out of your asses and do your damn jobs. Even though you don't get paid now, it's starting to look like you get what you pay for...

I hate to say it, but I smell a recall...soon...and I don't think it will be pretty...

#5 2010-09-11 20:31:10

If they had voted the night it was on the agenda I think Cara and Steve would have voted for it. Jane and Brenda confused them and made them think they wouldn’t be able to discuss or change anything else about the committees. Steve and Cara you were PLAYED PLAYED PLAYED. I don’t understand why Cara would abstain you are either for or against something it’s as simple as that.

Even though Walter changed the number of committees a person could be on to three instead of two Steve still voted against it. What the hell is wrong with you Steve!!!!! They vote to make Steve “appointment policy liaison” so he backs down.

#6 2010-09-11 21:47:15

damm jane and brenda they are good,crush these bastards.

#7 2010-09-11 22:08:49

ihateliz wrote:

damm jane and brenda they are good,crush these bastards.

Only conclusion works for me is Steve Holmes and Cara Winslow bought into Slager and Sauvageau's ambitions well before the April 6 election.

Nothing else explains their consistent voting records. The rest is smoke and bullshit.

#8 2010-09-12 01:16:10

Jane Train

TBW
P-SPAN

#9 2010-09-12 08:15:29

JANE IS THE LEADER ,SHE IS THE  BIG BIRD IN THE ABOVE P SPAN CARTOON , THE REST OF THE CHICKS  ARE JUST GETTING POOPED ON.

#10 2010-09-12 09:28:23

IHL that was very funny lol

Is there a selectmen's meeting this week? Summer's over shouldn't there be a meeting every week? Don't they have to go over the warrant articles? Maybe Jane has decided to keep the twice a month schedule for the whole year.

When do the articles have to be published? We should make sure Andrews gets  them in the paper.  Steve do you think you could make sure they get published on time? While your telling Andrews what a great job he is doing maybe you could work it into the conversation. Maybe you could ask him if he plans on giving Myles Burke a Christmas bonus.

#11 2010-09-12 09:34:46

Sorry guys I got my answer about the meeting. Bill thanks for posting I didn't scroll down far enough.

#12 2010-09-12 11:23:23

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING BRENDA AND JANE CONTINUE TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA BY PUTTING THERE PEOPLE ON ALL COMMITTEES AND BLOCKING OTHERS. VERY DISAPOINTED IN THIS VOTE! I GUESS WE NEED TO FIND TWO CANDIDATES NEXT APRIL THAT WILL NOT VOTE WITH BRENDA AND JANE.

#13 2010-09-12 11:30:20

AND THIS IS WHAT IT IS  ALL ABOUT ALLEN SLAVIN  ,JANES BUMB KISSER ON SEVERAL COMMITEES AND LARREY MC DONALD ON NO COMMITEES  BECAUSE HE BLOGS , GIVE ME A DAMM BREAK.

#14 2010-09-12 12:28:56

Screw this..

Why is Burke getting a bonus when he's never had the necessary qualifications his job required, and part of the justification for him being over paid was that he'd take on more responsibilities (life Lifeguards) And..Why is it "par for the course" that his girlfriend got a job as Lifeguard Supervisor?? The Lawrence "connection"..

Why do Sanguinet, Griz & Biz still draw a paycheck from the Town of Wareham?

Why does Bobo still get the Town's legal Ads?

Why hasn't there been a Civil Service exam?

Why does Steve treat this site with as much contempt as Bobo does? Go ahead..next time you see Steve, ask him what he thinks about this website..he'll get a look on his face like you just put sour milk (or dog shit) under his nose..then he'll start telling you about how much misinformation is on here...but don't try to explain to him how many things have been brought out here..true things..things that wouldn't be known otherwise..he'll just talk right over you until you relent. Personally, I like Steve. But he doesn't care what we think on here..and he doesn't believe "we" add up to a hill o' beans...Well, Stevie..I'd give you a solid D- for your first few months "at the table" (well earned) Say Hello to Mark for me will ya? I'm beginning to wish I'd voted for Frank DeFelice..sorry Frank.

Oh..and I'm not too surprised (nor do I really care) that the "Slavin Rule" went down in flames..it would never have been an issue if the Slavin's weren't appointed to so many boards and committees..and Chaired alot of them...and Alan hadn't done such a "bang up job" with the Charter Review Committee..nope, not surprised by much anymore.

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-09-12 12:34:51)

#15 2010-09-12 12:29:39

Thank u mr cruz for the only one who voted against this. Shame on all others

#16 2010-09-12 18:26:14

P-Span thank you so much for telling us about Steve I was wondering what the heck was going on.

I am very disappointed in Steve and I am sorry I voted for him. I am even more upset that I encouraged all my friends to vote for him.

Anything I post on this site I check with at least two people sometimes three. I do not post misinformation.

Steve if you are listening to what the TA says you are the one who is being misinformed. The TA has proven that he is a liar starting with his first lie about what was said between him and Nora. If you really want to know what is going on, try talking to the town employees. They are the people who really know what is going on in town. Maybe you have been in upper management to long to remember what it is like to live from paycheck to paycheck. Is it ok when someone new gets $20,000 more than the advertised pay and a $2000.00 bonus?

Were the people on this site misinformed about the real reason for the Audit?

Were we misinformed about the library conspiracy?

Were we misinformed about the TA hiring Myles Burke girlfriend for a job that wasn’t even posted? A job that could have gone to someone who was unemployed and lived in Wareham?

Were we misinformed when we said the town accountant didn’t have a degree in accounting and was a friend of Sanguinet?

Please fellow posters add your own thoughts to the list.

I would also like to add my thanks to Mr Cruz for standing up for what he believes.

#17 2010-09-12 19:56:05

Remember steve it wasn't the slavins that voted for you

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com