#1 2010-09-10 20:18:02

As per usual, the Town Adminsitrator, the Cryptkeeper  and the booze queen have struck out at dedicated employees and rewarded the ones who don't justly earn it....

Can you believe that Myles Burke got a $2,000.00 bonus today for overseeing" the lifeguards!!  He already makes 77,000.00 a year and now give the guy a bonus for doing his job??  What about the poor interm Harbormaster who ACTUALLY was the one working with the lifeguards all summer??

Makes you sick, doesn't it?  And while on subject of Burke.... anyone figure out how his girlfriend got job as supervisor of lifeguards, which required that the person in this job be CERTIFIED... she is not..... so tell me how this crap continues to happen on such a daily basis?/

I heep hearing a new campaign slogam..... "forget civility.... let's start kicking ass!"  Wish someone would.

#2 2010-09-10 20:33:45

Can the girlfriend situation be reported to the ethics commission?

#3 2010-09-10 20:44:31

indianchief wrote:

I keep hearing a new campaign slogan..... "forget civility.... let's start kicking ass!"  Wish someone would.

I'm with you, chief. The selectmen we elected won't object so it's on us.

Loud and public.

#4 2010-09-11 08:14:40

You have to be f...ing kidding me. Town employees haven't had a raise went through furloughs, been laid off never to return and this new idiot gets a $2000.00 bonus. If Steve and Cara don't say anything about this at the selectman's meeting I am going to be really pissed. Steve it's time you step up and say how you feel about this outrage instead of constantly complementing the TA and kissing his ass.

#5 2010-09-11 15:27:25

I heard from someone that they also cut the budget of the Harbormaster. Is this true? What is going on in this town?

#6 2010-09-11 15:36:11

NO KIDDING WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE FOR ALL THE EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE SEEN A RAISE IN FOUR YEARS THAT THIS JERK GETS A BONUS. WTF.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com