#67 2010-09-05 15:50:26

Thanks, Mr. Onset...
I am ashamed to admit I don't know how to put links up...I did only what I know...not very sophisticated or computer literate, but I'm learning :)

#68 2010-09-05 17:03:04

danoconnell - just copy and paste the link directly into the message box.  This system does the rest.  If you have any problems, people will help.

#69 2010-09-05 17:35:56

Thank you, sir...

#70 2010-09-06 17:19:34

Peaches this is your beach friend. Me the Mrs and the kids are saying our prayers . If ya need anything up here in the city give me a shout.

#71 2010-09-06 17:20:45

Will do beachbum! Thanks for taking the time to check in. We missed you at the beach today. Hope you all have a good week especially the little man going back to school. Please thank the Mrs. too :)

Last edited by peaches9 (2010-09-06 17:23:09)

#72 2010-09-06 18:01:34

I saw you guys enjoying the day. I will be back . I do work belive it or not. I am on Friday ( so tell your bro) after that I will be down . Hopefully good news by then !!

#73 2010-09-06 19:56:06

Common...check that out, will you?

#74 2010-09-06 20:33:26

See you soon Firefighter! Dan, check what out?

#75 2010-09-06 20:44:17

It is bizarre that 2 personas who don't post here are now having a running personal conversation on a public forum.  What's that all about?

#76 2010-09-06 21:18:23

For anyone who isn't convinced that Peaches is "for real", and telling the truth about it actually being her brother who "got" EEE..I want you to know that we have been going back and forth.."behind the scenes"..and she's telling the truth. It's easy to be "worried" about people who come on here, and some of us are quick to think they're "up to something"..but I don't think that's the case here. I hope you'll join me in hoping nothing but the best in her brother's recovery.

TBW
P-SPAN

#77 2010-09-06 21:24:00

Thanks P-Span :)

#78 2010-09-07 06:17:49

P-Span, we have been praying for him every day. How are things going Peaches? It is always nice to welcome new faces to this site!

#79 2010-09-07 06:59:40

Not much new on this front. I will try to keep you posted. We are in this for the long haul.

#80 2010-09-07 08:34:51

Peaches... nothing about you or your brother...Common was asked by me to check out something that only he can do...hope your brother is doing well...please let us know if you need anything...

#81 2010-09-07 09:05:11

Thanks Dan, I know this is going to be a battle, but we are all ready!

#82 2010-09-07 10:17:54

Hey Peaches I guess someone doesn't belive I am real ?Mixie  I am posting here because I care what happens to her brother . She and her family are great people ..

#83 2010-09-07 10:24:04

Thanks Firefighter, and really Mixie??

#84 2010-09-07 11:07:53

Peaches and Firefighter...please don't be offended. What Mixie meant is that this site is more for discussions of political nature, etc. Personal notes are usually done by PM or e-mail :)

Please keep us up to date on your brother...

#85 2010-09-07 16:32:08

Is the family accepting cards or gifts at the hospital?  If so, where could we send them?  You don't have to print that here, you can send a PM.

#86 2010-09-07 17:43:27

Great idea, common..please pass the info on to all of us by PM if you hear anything....

#87 2010-09-07 19:40:38

I will check with his wife and see what she thinks. Thank you all.

#88 2010-09-07 20:50:36

I spoke to my brother's wife. She is going to think about releasing his name. I think that it will do her alot of good to see how many people out there truly care. Again, thanks so much for all of your support!

#89 2010-09-08 10:31:02

Mixie wrote:

It is bizarre that 2 personas who don't post here are now having a running personal conversation on a public forum.  What's that all about?

Of course it is bizarre, as is the fact that peaches9 never says anything that shows she has non-public information about the EEE victim.  In fact, she really says almost nothing at all.  You may have also noticed that Fireman, peaches9, and Mr. Slager sound exactly the same.  If someone writes enough material, you begin to recognize their "voice."  Does that help clarify the situation?

I suppose I should be pleased.  I got my wish that someone might engaged Mr. Slager in non-violent communication, although I never anticipated these particular circumstances.

I could have this all wrong.  I would judge the probability somewhat less than someone in Massachusetts contracting EEE.  That probability is less than the probability of being killed by lightning (by a factor of about 10).

My prediction is that peaches9 will continue to avoid saying anything that will later prove she is not the EEE victim’s brother.

#90 2010-09-08 10:38:15

Mr. Onset you can believe whatever you want, I could really care less. I have allready proven who I am to PSPAN and Mr. Brady through personal messages. They know who I am and what the truth is. Both took the time to contact me personally. It's really not up to me to release my brothers name. I have left that decision with the person who should make it, his wife. She will let me know when the time is right. Again, proving myself to the naysayers is something I have no time for and more importantly no interest in.

Last edited by peaches9 (2010-09-08 10:42:32)

#91 2010-09-08 11:37:16

peaches is spending a lot of time checking out this site. here are a few of her comments from the past. I'm just watching this unfold. interesting. just go to search and put in peaches9.

You people amaze me. Bill W is an embarrassment to the good people of this town. Quit acting like a first grader and put your energy to good use. I don't always agree with the decisions that are made but I sure as hell wouldn't disgrace myself or the people of this town behaving in the manner that you do! Grow up and go about making your voice heard like a big boy!!

As I said before, I don't always agree with the BOS. The state of our town is like many others around us. It is a sign of the times and the mess our economy is in. Read the papers and maybe you'll realize we aren't the only town with workers on furloughs. For all of you idiots who think I know Jane or John, I don't. The first time I ever laid eyes on either one was at the Wareham Fire District meeting the other night.  I am not at all connected to anyone on the BOS or any other department in town. Don't assume...it just makes you look like a fool. Lastly, ihateliz...one piece of advice for you SPELL CHECK!

Get a life.

Funny those with nothing worthwhile to say always attack others.  No comment on the rest of what I wrote huh? Oh my bad, apparently you have no idea what to do with the truth. Forgive me.

Ham, I see where you get it from. I saw your father in fine form throwing a dunkin donuts cup right into oncoming traffic in front of his business early the other morninig as he was opening. I see it runs in the family! Why don't you go give him a ticket for littering!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
Last edited by peaches9 (2009-09-16 11:37:18)

#92 2010-09-08 11:39:59

Not any of my better moments I have to admit.

#93 2010-09-08 11:40:57

I found this to be a definition that should be shared with peaches, and of course the troll, and the like...author is unknown... retrieved from the web...

Naysayer:

Naysayers are the saddest bunch of bastards you are ever likely to come across. Given to bouts of melancholy and unprovoked ill-humour, the ultimate aim of a naysayer is to derail, defuse, or destroy the dreams of others through negativity, public protest, and by generally being shitty about stuff. Naysayers pervade every aspect of human endeavour, stifling imagination, smothering commercial enterprise and putting a stopper on good ol’ fashioned fun. They have been, perhaps, the greatest handbrake on social and economic development through the ages. Naysayers are universally loathed and despised by right-thinking people, however nobody bears a greater hatred for a naysayer than another naysayer.

Naysayers, through the mechanism of free-speech and right to protest, put pay to around 2% of economic growth per annum in the developed world. In underdeveloped and transitional countries, naysayers are considered to be much less of a threat. In fact dictatorships and malevolent autocratic democracies are immune to the dangers posed by naysayers due to the fact that they are generally locked away or put to death in short order, leaving progressive developers, land barons and mining companies to do whatever the hell they like and not give a rat’s-arse about the consequences.

While there is no question in the minds of right-thinking westerners that naysayers deserve death above all others, it is unlikely – even in countries such as Australia where any half-baked minority interest can march about with placards covered in crayon scribble – that naysayers could launch cohesive attacks against governments or multinational companies. The primary reason for this is that naysayers hate one another with such a passion that it is impossible for them to form into groups.

There is usually room for only one naysayer in any team of individuals, indeed naysayers are actually nothing more than sulky, attention-seekers who, as children, received whatever they wanted from their over-attentive, molly-coddling parents by squawking loudly and shitting in their nappies whenever they were served rump instead of fillet.

Naysayers will not agree with an idea unless they believe it to be their own, and even then it is doubtful they would wholly accept it. In 1567, infamous Italian Naysayer Giovani Popillo attempted to organise a Naysayers convention in Rome, only to find that the invitees were more interested in naysaying the conference than they were in actually attending it. A major source of debate was the thickness of the paper Giovani had printed the invitations on.

In short, the likelihood of underground Naysayer “cells” destabilising governments and denting the market-share of international companies is small, though individually Naysayers are a painful boil on the backside of the honest entrepreneur trying to make a buck.

Naysayers through the ages:

Ceasel Mor – The Stonehenge Naysayer While learned scholars have puzzled over the mysteries of Stonehenge for hundreds of years, the truth of this now decrepit, seemingly half-finished monument of the ancient Celts is simple. In 1600BC a wizened old bugger named Caesel Mor, sick of lugging gigantic blocks of stone around, sat down for lunch, rubbed his back and said to the guy next to him, “All this cart’n rocks around is givin’ me the shits. I ain’t gunna do it no more. This Stonehenge caper’s a load of wank anyway.”
Widely acknowledged as the most influential naysayer of his time, Ceasel Mor not only brought construction of one of the world’s greatest structures to a sudden, shuddering halt, he also inadvertently formed the first worker’s union on record. Worker’s unions today epitomise naysayer values globally.

Georgio Papousus – The Naysayer of Atlantis If ever there was a naysayer who deserved to be drowned at birth it was Georgio Papousus, The Naysayer of Atlantis. Back in the day, Atlantis was a thriving community of artists and poets and generally happy people who wanted only the best from life. They smiled easily, ate ice-cream and hung-out in chillaxed fashion. Think togas and beer.

Then one day a budding seismologist named Nickolas Kleppa predicted that intersecting basement faults in the foundations of the city would result in an imminent earthquake that could spell the end of Atlantis (and the togas and beer). Being a progressive society Atlantians accepted this news in good faith and began to plan the orderly relocation of the city.

Enter Georgio Papousus. Georgio, a rival seismologist, resented being outshone by Kleppa so much that for no reason other than to sooth his own pride he began a vindictive campaign of naysaying opposing the relocation, opposing the faults in the basement rock and finally opposing Kleppa himself. Against such a viscous onslaught of naysaying, the peace-loving people of Atlantis had no defence so they decided to stay where they were for the time being, a grievous mistake by anyone’s account, but also a lesson in the destructive influence of a persuasive naysayer.

The Government of Tasmania During the late 1800s and early 1900s, farmers and bounty hunters in Tasmania (Australia) whittled the population of Tasmanian Tigers down to almost nothing. At this time the government of the day was paying a sum of £1 per head for the hapless beasts, a policy that took the species to the very brink of extinction.

Despite many Tasmanians reporting a dramatic drop in the number of sightings of the creature, in November 1886 a bill was passed in parliament for the appropriation of a further £500 to ultimately destroy every last tiger. One member, a Mr. Hawkes, famously commented that he would only support the bill if a similar bill for the ‘extermination’ of the ‘yellow agony’ (meaning the Chinese) was proposed. No such bill for the extermination of the harmless Chinese community was passed, but the fate of the Tiger was sealed.
In this way, despite the observations of the public and acknowledgement from farmers that wild dogs were far more of a threat than Tasmanian Tigers, the government managed to naysay everyone and proceed with the destruction of the world’s only marsupial wolf, earning themselves a much deserved position in the naysayer’s hall of fame.

Modern Naysayers:

Modern Naysayers are (if possible) even less subtle than their historical counterparts. In the office they manifest as wankers named Kevin or Petrus, usually lurking in upper management. They sometimes have mildly unflattering nicknames like ‘co**nose’ or ‘that fu**king moron in cubical 152’.

Modern naysayers in the office exhibit an astounding lack of imagination and forethought, preferring to naysay from the back of the room in the secure knowledge that if they are proved right they will be vindicated, and if they are wrong, no-one will care. They will often come out with comments like: “But John, how does that really help the company going-forward?” or “I’m not sure you’re identifying with the key concepts Carol, we only sell red key rings. Incorporating orange into the line would dilute our focus.”

Naysayers can also be found in domestic situations. An example of this would be:

Shop Assistant: This is the top of the line PC. It’s state of the art quad-core technology, 100GB of RAM with Blu Ray and lots of flashing lights. Sir, if you buy this, you’ll never need to buy another PC again. It’s BITCHIN!

Customer: Fu** yeah! Sign me up man. I’m down with that shit. Honey, sell the car, this is gonna be awesome!

Wife: But baby, we only need a word processor. Why would we buy that...thing? It looks like a prop from Star Trek.

In the above example the wife is obviously naysaying out of ignorance. While ignorant naysaying is perhaps excusable in some instances, it emphasises the fact that naysayers, without exception, exhibit an almost mind-boggling lack of imagination.

Naysayers in Literature and Hollywood:

One of the best-known naysayers in literature is Wormtongue, the Naysayer of Rohan. Wormtongue, a stooge of Saruman the White, sat at the side of King Theoden of Rohan, naysaying his every move until the King was nothing but a shell of his former self. By the time Gandalf arrived to save Theoden, the poor bloke looked like a hen-pecked husband after 20 years of marriage.Cornelius Fudge of the Harry Potter series is another famous naysayer. After ‘You Know Who’ returned from limbo in Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire, Fudge (quite unreasonably) refused to believe that the Dark Lord had cut Harry open, taken his blood, mixed it with the bones of his dead father in a giant cauldron and then burst forth in a blaze of fiery magic, duelled with Harry in a graveyard and killed Cedric Diggory, the Hufflepuff house champion. It just goes to show that – even when faced with the blindingly obvious – a true naysayer is difficult to budge.

The ultimate naysayer in Hollywood however is Walter Pike, as seen in the original Ghostbusters movie. Walter ‘Wally’ Pike, referred to as ‘Dickless’ by the Ghostbusters, might just as well have been called ‘gutless’, or ‘spineless’ because these are the overwhelming traits of a naysayer. Walter Pike was an unimaginative, unctuous, upstart from the EPA who naysaid the Ghostbusters at every turn. In this writer’s opinion his ultimate punishment (being hit with a giant dollop of marshmallow) was pissweak and if I’d written the script, he would have suffered a much worse fate – possibly involving a vacuum cleaner hose, a dwarf, and an assault baton.

I edited some words... Interesting...isn't it?
Remind you of anyone and his minions?

#94 2010-09-08 11:43:37

I will be bowing out of this topic, not interested in all of the negativity. If anyone is really interested in my brother, please feel free to email me. I don't have the energy for the haters.

#95 2010-09-08 11:45:21

Mr  Onset   I am a real person. I am not here to play games. I don't have time to play games. Your out of your mind if you think she is making this up. I know her and her other brother . I have spoken to both about their who is sick. If you are worried about who I am contact me in pm and I will be more then glad to tell you who I am.

#96 2010-09-08 12:08:31

p9, 

Just so we're clear for EVERYONE here, yes we have shared a few PM's but I have no idea who you are.  I'm just a bit less doubting than others and until proven false I have no reason to believe you aren't family of the "Brother" suffering from the virus, EEE.

As to your comments from months ago, I agree, not very "lady" like.

Anyway, I truly hope your Brother recovers from his ailment and you can be more deserving of respect among us. 
It's one of those things that is earned and it's never too late.

: )

Last edited by bbrady (2010-09-08 13:19:49)

#97 2010-09-08 12:47:22

peaches9 wrote:

I will be bowing out of this topic, not interested in all of the negativity.

Mr. Slager is bowing out of this topic because he knows the jig is up.

#98 2010-09-08 13:56:56

Mr. Onset, why don't you contact me personally and you can join me at MGH when I go see my brother tomorrow. Then maybe you won't think I'm a fake. I cannot believe you still think I'm lying, your cynisism is really very sad. Pspan set this guy straight will you? Let him know the truth please.

#99 2010-09-08 16:12:53

Mr. Onset wrote:

Mixie wrote:

Of course it is bizarre, as is the fact that peaches9 never says anything that shows she has non-public information about the EEE victim.  In fact, she really says almost nothing at all.  You may have also noticed that Fireman, peaches9, and Mr. Slager sound exactly the same.  If someone writes enough material, you begin to recognize their "voice."  Does that help clarify the situation?

A while ago we thought Peaches WAS Slager and then Peaches disappeared until now.  I hate to be a cynic, but bobo has taught us well...

#100 2010-09-08 18:34:07

peaches9 wrote:

Mr. Onset, why don't you contact me personally and you can join me at MGH .

Do you remember when all you can eat buffet boy hung out on, I think it was the Courier, hiding behind a user name (that I forget)...but that was his MO then...challenging people to meet him at Marc Anthony's?

#101 2010-09-08 18:56:42

Peaches is a real person who is experiencing a real tragedy, I have confirmed this, let's show her why we are so much better then rag man!

#102 2010-09-08 19:18:35

Several of us have confirmed peaches as a real person...
We have to assume that she is, indeed, the sister of the man who has EEE.
I know we all join together to wish him and his family well, and we have volunteered to do anything within our power to help him, peaches, his family, her family, etc.

It is proof that the people on this site are willing to help, even though we know there may be moles.
There are nice moles.
Not many...but some.

#103 2010-09-08 19:46:15

Thank you Dan, check your messages. Zoo thank you as well. I still kind of think it's funny about the mole thing. Some day you will all know I'm not. I have told the truth about everything so far, I'm telling the truth about this too. I have never personally met what is it you call him??? (Bob Slager).

Last edited by peaches9 (2010-09-08 20:32:11)

#104 2010-09-08 20:58:13

I don't have anything in my pm ,peaches...

#105 2010-09-08 21:05:33

Sorry Dan, I guess I forgot to hit send.

Last edited by peaches9 (2010-09-08 21:21:22)

#106 2010-09-08 21:56:58

peaches9 wrote:

what is it you call him???

Assclown, Bobo, Liar, Douchebag, Paul Shooter, Worst "journalist" Ever, Ugly, Fat, Crazy, Shit for Brains, Lackey, Sweet Brucey's Bitch...all can be used individually, or in combination..

TBW
P-SPAN

#107 2010-09-08 22:39:08

Got the PM peaches...thanks..

Everyone please continue praying for peaches brother...

#108 2010-09-10 09:41:24

Really good day yesterday for my brother! For the first time he opened his eyes and responded to a command to blink! Keep your prayers coming they are working.

#109 2010-09-10 12:51:09

That is GREAT news, peaches!!!

#110 2010-09-10 18:23:58

Great NEWS! Thanks for the update.

TBW
P-SPAN

#111 2010-09-10 19:54:32

That's the beginning of a hopeful full recovery.  Can I get an AMEN ?
To all you so called "hatebloggers", keep up the good work.  You've gotta love the power of prayer.

#112 2010-09-10 19:59:15

I'm not feeling any hate! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

#113 2010-09-10 21:26:21

Peaches, best news I have heard all week, we will definately keep those prayers coming! I'd like to add your brother to our prayer circle at church, you can PM just his first name if you would like.

#114 2010-09-12 10:33:00

OK everone, I spoke with my sister in law last night. I am going to organize a benefit / fundraiser for my brother. I am asking you all for your help / ideas. I have never done something this big before. If anyone has any connections at a large facitlty such as the Elks please let me know. I am hoping someone will donate the hall for a night. I am thinking maybe Friday December 3rd. I would love to line up a DJ or something along that line for entertanment. I know it's alot to ask for people to "give" thier services but this is a great cause and I think people are willing to help in situations like this.

Please email me at peaches0409@verizon.net if you have any suggestions. Thank you so much!

#115 2010-09-12 17:56:42

GREAT news peaches!
What will the fundraiser be focused on? Does the family need help, do they need help with hospital expenses, do they need clothing, food, mortgage payments, etc.?
Once you tell us what is needed, there are many of us that will work to help you put it together.
How is your brother now?

#116 2010-09-12 19:42:30

Hi Dan,

He is still pretty much the same but is starting to show a little more "animation" if you will. He actually let out big yawm today which was really funny to us seeing as he has been asleep for three weeks! There is a doctor coming to see him the week who is actually quite a big deal from what I understand. He is world renowned and has been on CNN! Crazy to get all of this attention over a mosquito bite.

I am just starting to think about fundraising. I am trying to organize a benefit / dinner. I would like to print up and sell tickets and have raffles, food, and hopefully entertainment.

Thankfully, thier two children are well taken care of by thier wonderful Aunt. They have been staying with and Aunt. Maureen (my sister in law) has been staying in Boston as we have family in the city. The benefit would be for his long term needs. He was the bread winner for the famly, so I am trying to help them stay on thier feet for as long as they need.

This is all so new to me, I am just trying to do what I can so if anyone knows anything at all about fundraising, my ears are open.

Thanks so much Dan!!

#117 2010-09-12 20:05:45

Don't worry peaches...let us know when you are ready...

#118 2010-09-12 20:11:23

I will Dan!

#119 2010-09-13 12:04:27

OK folks, here the scoop. The benefit will take place Friday December 3 at the Middleboro Elks club. I am looking for a DJ who is willing to provide services as a donation and be our entertainment for the night. If anyone has any ideas please contact me at peaches0409@verizon.net. Thanks!!

#120 2010-09-14 13:05:58

There are a few of us on this site that have been in contact with peaches for the past three weeks. We know her and her brother's names. We have protected them, as we protect all of those who ask us to...Now, she is ready to come out publicly, and I have asked her to post here to advise us all what we can do.

We know about the fund raiser, but I think it is appropriate for peaches to release the name of her brother to us all. In the meantime, we are working to help her with the fund raiser, and she has been offered help to protect her brother's home from any problems with his mortgage. Expertise runs wild on this site!!

Two small children are waiting for "daddy" to wake up. Let's continue praying while we proactively seek to help raise money.

The people on this site are your friends, peaches, whether you know it or not...we will always support you and protect you, and we will never drop you in front of the train by releasing information you have begged us to keep secret.

We are behind you...We can be trusted!

#121 2010-09-14 13:45:47

It is not a secret anymore.  BOBO released her name, her brother's name and dates and plans for  fundraisers.

#122 2010-09-14 14:25:00

Thanks, gogatemen..I knew that before the troll posted. She told me yesterday. She has e-mailed all of the papers. I am hoping someone connected with Wareham Week will interview her...she is ready to speak to the press...let's have the real press talk with her.

The reason I want HER to announce it to us is because WE have been supporting her all along. Now, I want her to be our "friend" and tell us directly. I have no doubt she will do it. I know she is with her brother at the Hospital today. I will be very surprised if we don't hear from her today sometime...on this site.

She is VERY grateful to all of you...each and everyone of you that have openly and quietly expressed your support and offered your prayers and help. She is appreciative...

I find she is also very bright, very competent and very dedicated to her family. There should be more people like her in the World.

Is she one of "us". Not yet...but I hope she will be some day.

Meanwhile, she gets my full support and I know that all of you feel the same way. We need to help this family. We need to protect their home and keep 2 kids safe. There isn't any room for politics here. The difference between us and the troll and his minions is that we are for real, and we don't hold political differences in such a high regard that we would ignore the needs of those we are able to assist.

She has already found a DJ to volunteer his services, she has had a caterer donate food, she has reserved the Elks' Lodge in December. She has called her brother's creditors and has been with his wife since the day he has been in the Hospital. Right now, I think the only thing she needs is our moral support, prayers, and soon donations. Donations by attending the Elks' fund-raiser in Dec. or sending what we can to the Bank she will be announcing to us.

I am amazed at her competence in this...I don't know her background, but she has pulled this thing together in a couple of weeks. How'd you like to have someone like that working for you?

Hope to hear from you soon, peaches..

#123 2010-09-14 19:50:20

Yes, I am so very greatful for all of the support!  My brother's name is Jeff Fuller. Anyone who would like to donate can by mailing or dropping a check by any Eastern Bank branch. The check needs to be made payable to Michelle Fitzgerald FBO Jeffrey Fuller. The bank will make sure it gets to the right account. If you are kind enough to donate please send a note by email or message so we personally thank you.

Dan, thank you for the kind words. I love my family very much and am determined to make this fund raising effor a huge success. The fundraiser will be December 3 from 6-11 pm at the Middleboro Elks Club. Ticket will be $25 in advance.

We wil have food, music, cash bar, raffles and possibly a silent auction if I can get some "big ticket" items to use for it. If anyone had any ideas I am all ears.

Just a funny story about my visit today, my brother let out this giant yawn. I mean mouth wide open for 30 seconds or so. Then he opened his eyes and I smacked his arm and asked him what the heck he was yawning for seeing as he's been sleeping for 3 weeks! Just really struck me as funny that HE had the nerve to yawn at all of us who have been keeping vigil for 3 weeks.

Thanks again all of my new found friends for your support!

Michelle

#124 2010-09-14 19:54:15

Thank you, peaches...

#125 2010-09-14 20:26:12

Peaches..great to hear the good news. The drain on you and your family over the last few weeks must have been unbelievable.

I was wondering if setting up a Facebook page and possibly finding donors to match (in dollars) the number of friends who join the page within a specified timeframe..(Yep, just like the "Friends" did). I would think that after a few start to share "the idea" on their "Walls"..this could take off..I'm sure many in the Commonwealth (and beyond) would love to help your family through this "battle"..I would feel sorry for anyone who agreed to match the numbers who could potentially support this "cause" simply by clicking their mouse. In fact, I might suggest "challenging" new friends to the page to offer to match the "drive"..and/or donate any amount they wish to the "FBO" account you've created..or attend the benefit in December. Just an idea (that I "stole" from the Friends). Good luck..Save a ticket for me.

TBW
P-SPAN

#126 2010-09-14 20:48:01

I will P-Span! Great Idea!!!

#127 2010-09-14 20:50:28

P-Span is the MAN!!

#128 2010-09-14 21:40:07

http://wbztv.com/local/jeffery.fuller.e … 12121.html

We're all praying for a speedy recovery and a special prayer for his children!

#129 2010-09-14 21:41:57

Thanks for posting Wareham pride!

#130 2010-09-14 22:04:24

What a wonderful, competent story by WBZ.
How refreshing.
I predict that you are going to raise a lot of money for your brother, peaches...you have more friends than you can imagine.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com