#1 2010-08-23 22:17:31

Putting aside for a moment the same pre-packaged, fabricated line of grade A bullshit that Bobo has been regurgitating over and over again all these years that made it's way into yet another nauseating lie-filled hissy fit on paper masquerading as a column, Bobo forgot one thing:

On Election Day, April 6, 2010, Sweet Brucey, the candidate he spent all of these years propping up with his rag, had his ass handed to him on a silver platter by voters in record-breaking numbers.  Also given the heave-ho were Cronie and Curly, two politicians also supported by the Weiner Boy.

Since Bobo has spent the past 5 years propping up these losers and lying about their critics, and Wareham summarily rejected his line of bullshit on election day, that can only mean one thing:

BOBO HAS WASTED THE PAST 5 YEARS OF HIS LIFE!!!!

And truly, nothing really makes me happier than knowing that this lackey has wasted the past 5 years of his life. Flushing 5 years down the toilet for a guy who came in 4th in a 5 year race....how this clown looks himself in the mirror every day without crying I have no idea. If he hadn't wasted 5 years of Wareham's life as well, it'd be kinda funny. 

This clown is a loser.  Always has been, always will be, and will never be anything more. 

I just wish he'd try to be more like his father.  Now THERE was a guy who knew how to walk away from a mistake.

#2 2010-08-24 07:39:52

I am Hamatron5000.

#3 2010-08-24 08:00:04

NO KIDDING, THE GUY DOESNT HAVE A POT TO PISS IN. HIS SICK OBSESSION WITH WAREHAM IS SCARY. THE GUY IS A CLOWN. WHAT A WASTE OF A HUMAN BEING.

#4 2010-08-24 08:03:12

By: angel-joe on 8/23/10
The title seems incomplete "Rob."

Five years in the life .... the life of, who, a policeman with a pencil?

All T's crossed, I's dotted, punctuation correct, and, and, pleeese don't forget spellcheck! They will really get on you about that! ;)

POLICEMAN WITH A PENCIL??????????

WHAT HAS HE UNCOVERED???? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HE HAS EVER CLAIMED HAS BROUGHT CHARGES, DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS, FIRINGS, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LIES PLAIN AND SIMPLE, GOD BETTY DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY YOU ARE?

#5 2010-08-24 08:25:05

Policeman of the bathroom...

#6 2010-08-24 08:58:11

God, we've all been reading this same line of horse shit for years..."Waaahhh, I've been persecuted by librarians....waaaahhh I can't stop bitching and moaning about a woman who died two years ago so I must be a nutjob....waaaahhh I'm just so great and everything I do is wonderful....waaaaahhhh I've been accusing people of major crimes for 5 years but no one has ever gone to jail over it, isn't that odd?  Waaaahhh waahhh waahhhhh"

He must have like a "Bullshit File" where he just saves all this bullshit and cuts it and pastes it into columns as needed.

Just a reminder:  Fat Ass says that headless dolls were delivered to his office in 2006, but never wrote a word about it until late 2007.  This is a guy that will normally write a 10 page column if some random blogger calls him an idiot.  He never lets anything go, he always responds to even the slightest of criticisms, so no immediate column about that?  Oh thats right, because he didn't dream it up until 2007.  He never filed a police report - not with any law enforcement agency at the local, state, or federal level. No one would have something like that happen and not talk to the police. We all know it never happened.  We all know he's a liar, but this is one of the more disturbing lies he's ever told.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-08-24 09:04:12)

#7 2010-08-25 17:01:45

Just ask this simple question:  IS WAREHAM A BETTER PLACE TODAY THAN IT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO??

Did I miss the second coming??

Did the self-proclaimed savior miss the mark?  Because really, if the presence of a certain tacky tabloid writer and his tacky tabloid is supposed to have improved our town over the past five years, I'm not seeing it.

Take a look at Wareham over the past five years and see what "good work" has been done.

In my opinion:

Town leadership--Hire then fire McAuliffe because as he testified publicly, this group of BoS were the most aggressive in trying to interfere in day to day business.  Word is, he wouldn't do as he was told---close the library (or keep it open only one day a week), fire the town accountant etc. etc. And he was opposed to their extreme sewer measures (just read the DOR report). Ever wonder what shape we'd be in today if we still had McAuliffe as our TA???

Then we get Sanguinet as interim TA who testified publicly that he just did what he was told by the BoS who didn't even try to hire a TA so they could run the place for a year (into the ground, that is.) What good did Sanguinet do this town? An $80,000 a year yes man.

Then we have a new TA who has never been a TA before and who was in charge of Lawrence's finances and we all know where that story went. Forget that the "Google" turned up the DUIs (!!) and the town had to write a special contract for it.

Fire the town accountant on the say so of the BoS and go 6 months with a temp. who did the bare minimum creating an accounting disaster and then hire an accountant who is so unqualified that the DOR advises her to find some quiet time every day to get some work done!!! Oh, and let's find some loose cash to hire her an assistant.  (Got plenty of loose cash around, right?)

Then get a terrible DOR report and blame it on everyone else.

Hire an inspectional services guy who is unqualified for the job. Then, without posting a new position, but according to Brenda and the TA at a bos meeting, his position was combined with another thereby creating a new position--- give him the new position and give him a hearty raise. THEN hire the guy's girlfriend at $15 an hour without posting THAT position either. One of my beefs with that is that if we really needed that position, why not post it and let a Wareham resident at least get a chance to apply for it???

The former library trustees were dismissed and a three year legal battle ensued where ALL four of the BoS involved claimed under oath not to have read most or all of the pleadings. The new trustees seem to have no idea what they should be doing and have done very little yet to promote and support the library except use most of the $50,000 trust fund to pay for bills Grizzie didn't pay during the last fiscal year.Three years of litigation cost the taxpayers plenty. And the library is not exactly better off today than it was five years ago!!! Don't forget there is still the dark embezzlement cloud and the IG investigation that is ongoing.

Hire, then "unhire" a lawyer/librarian from New York after this site did a 'sophisticated" google search (!!!). 

Then put Grizzie in as acting library director for a YEAR. During that time, the library was understaffed, she blew the budget (this was demonstrated during the last two public library trustee meetings), don't get me started on back dated invoices, she hated the Friends and was thrilled to tell us we could no longer have book sales.  Why wait a year??? Why not immediately hire a new librarian after the New York lawyer debacle??  Great management decision.

As COA director hired during this five year stint, Grizzie has had a few problems...Citizens to Citizens pulls their staff. Many staff and volunteers quit. The summer senior work off program is totally disorganized and there is confusion over who worked what hours (we are paying for these tax work offs folks, so the hours should be carefully recorded). She refuses to speak to employees, volunteers and some of the COA board members. Many, many complaints. If we are so concerned about our seniors as some people seem to claim they are........

Fire Don Bliss over a fabricated "uniform" wearing story where the main witness changed her version of the story. The town and the town's atty. provided nothing in the way of real evidence (since there was none) during the hearings. This one will cost us big and for what? Another personal vendetta.

A costly computer audit--yeah, we're still waiting for those results--over who blogs on this site???  Lives will be changed forever.....still waiting.....

We're still fighting over Westfield. Now instead of a "report" as was voted at town meeting, we get a $4 million addition to the project. Oh my you know what!!!

We've got Sewer problems up the wazoo. $62,000 boulders seem insignificant now that we have read the DOR report.

Water Pollution Control facility problems are almost as bad as the sewer problems!!

Our charter has NOT yet been reviewed as required. Should have been presented at April town meeting. But certain people seem to be ok with that.  I guess it is ok to violate the town charter if you sit on the other side of the desk. And that mayor bit? Please. What a waste of time when they should have been actually reviewing the charter.

Oh and all those open meeting violations and Jane's snarky comments this week about having to follow the rules because someone "out there" is just waiting to report a violation?? Hey, how about following the OML because, you know, it's a law and the right thing to do!!!  I forgot, it's ok to break the law as long as you don't get caught!!!!  Nice civics lesson to hand out at town meeting!!

Which reminds me of paying for the Swift's Beach legal settlement with CPA funds. It's illegal....well you know.

And then there is Swift's Beach itself, still locked up tight and all that money spent on changing the street name.

Many good department heads were in the "cross hairs" of the BoS and we have lost some loyal, dedicated employees.

Need I mention going through two CEDA directors??  Both directors had the full support of their governing Board of Directors. See a pattern there??

No town planner for way too long.....

The housing authority trust fund with no trustees?  Money spent illegally from that account???

Wal-mart trying to get its own way and East Wareham turning into a ghost town.

Treating a MAJOR economic developer in this town like crap at public BoS meetings. A new hotel complex and health facility gets sneered at by some of the BoS when our town desperately needs the jobs, tax revenue etc.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, and Wareham is the Titanic getting ready to sink.

It's been a long five years, and in my opinion, the town is more dysfunctional than ever. 

And I'm still waiting for the second coming.

#8 2010-08-25 17:10:03

Donch'a just love Nora Bicki?

#9 2010-08-25 19:06:17

Nora.............our next Selectman ?????

Nothing could be better in my opinion !!!!!

#10 2010-08-25 19:15:32

Great idea if she would do it...Nora Bicki for Selectman...sounds good...

#11 2010-08-25 19:47:37

Nora, sometimes people in town (who don't follow along too closely) ask me to "explain things"...I usually try and hit the "biggies"..but inevitably I miss a bunch...since it's hard to recall..at a moments notice..just how many screwups have occurred..Now I'm thinking that I should print out your post above and hand it over..and in all honesty, there's plenty more (what civil service vote/exam?). In fact, anyone who thinks Jane, let alone Brenda..has any shot of being re-elected has just not been following along..in my opinion. How they can possibly escape significant blame in the dysfunction of the last few years..by anyone, is beyond me...coated in teflon perhaps??

...a response to Sweet Brucey's comment on the last "RagChat"...no time to make a video of your's and Bobo's "man-love" today (but if you do a search..there are some good one's in the archive, I'm sure)..But it does bring a smile to my face when I think I may have played some small part in finally getting your obnoxious, selfish ass off that board...Though in all honesty..you deserve all the credit for that yourself.. You being you was all it really took, in the end.."Bruce for Bruce" should've been your slogan...and let's see, failed restauranteur, failed insurance/financial services rep, failed politician...and soon to be failed lawyer..quite a resume.. I'm sure employers must be pounding at your door..oh, and pay your taxes, deadbeat..get your car registered (Duh, I forgot)..and maybe..generally stop being an all-around asshole..
Here's the thing..to anyone who never really "worked" with Bruce..but feel that he's been "mistreated" in any way..I've seen him "in action"..he treats people like shit..oh he might act like he's "respectful"..if he feels that's in his best interest..but if you disagree with him, have nothing to offer him..or basically just "catch him in a mood'..which is like 24/7..then expect to be treated like dirt...So, I say..that's exactly the treatment he deserves..and maybe with a little luck..behind bars some day too..oops..there's that smile coming back to me again.."Cheers" to you and your Bobo boyfriend..you deserve each other.. 

TBW
P-SPAN

#12 2010-08-25 20:40:49

I see Wareham Week has accomplished this week something in 8 months that Bobo hasn't in 5 years and 2 papers - A REAL ESTATE SECTION.

Bobo...the...loser.

#13 2010-08-25 20:49:57

Oh, alright Sweet Brucey..I'll "throw up" this old one for ya..

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

You boys get the "gold bagel" for this performance..

TBW
P-SPAN

#14 2010-08-26 08:52:39

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT HIS NEW "JUST THE FACTS" ARE TRYING TO REFUTE EVERYTHING NORA SAID? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE SINCE HE DOESNT READ THE BLOGS ANYMORE?

#15 2010-08-26 08:59:32

What a beautiful couple! What performances....they are a marvel...I hope they take the show on the road...Such grace and elegance...who would have known?
And...the outfits...OH MY GOODNESS....Just marvelous!!!
Bravo, Bravo, Bravo...
Bravo to P-Span for sharing it all with us....Will they have an ice rink at the spaghetti supper?
They look so happy together...

#16 2010-08-26 09:28:07

Please note: I began my "list" above with the words, IN MY OPINION.

So let him say anything he wants to his few deluded followers. Fact vs. Opinion. Not brain surgery.

I do believe I have the right to my opinion. Especially since I live here and pay taxes here.

So, if it is my opinion that McAuliffe was fired because he wouldn't "obey" the bos (which more than a year later he basically testified to that very thing), and if I have the email from the bos telling Sanguinet to fire Bob Bliss so it is my opinion that it really was the bos who got rid of Bliss, and if it is my opinion that a town accountant paid with my tax dollars should be a CPA (and the DOR report had to remind her to balance her books every month!) and if it is my opinion that paying $75,000 for an Inspector who can't inspect means he is not qualified, (good thing the actual inspector IS qualified) etc. etc., I guess I have the right to say so. 

I stand by my statement. Wareham is not any better off than we were five years ago.  But hey, that's just MY opinion!!!

#17 2010-08-26 09:57:30

Nora Bicki for Selectman..

#18 2010-08-26 14:16:01

I will always wonder why Hamatron thinks he can hurt my feelings ...  ROBERT SLAGER

I WILL ALWAYS WONDER WHY HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAMMATRON SAYS ABOUT THE DOUCHE BAG WHEN HE STOPPED READING THE BLOGS

#19 2010-08-26 14:36:31

Oh Bobo, come on, we all know you don't even have any feelings.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com