#1 2010-08-18 17:22:39

1) BoBo will claim he wore his black socks to match his leather jacket.
2) Onset will be closed due to reports of a barracuda sighting.
3) There will be an ad on ebay stating "Packages of black socks for sale.  One pack unopened, second package has 1  pair of black socks  missing"  Contact Bob w/offer.
4) Wiener boy  will some day realize that reading cliff notes on mens' fashion dos and don'ts is a bad idea.
5) BoBo will get a wiener costume for Halloween & wear it with black socks.
6) Bagel boy will claim he is descended from a member of the Chicago Black Sox.  Maybe his failing rag is intentional.
7) All this attention will 'catsup' with Bobo and he can't cut the 'mustard' so he will go into hiding.  Boy will we relish this!
8) Brucie and all the other minions will wear black socks as show of solidarity.  They will be laughed at too.
9) BoBo will rent a table at the next community event.  He will try to sell black puppets.

#2 2010-08-19 06:59:05

Bobo's tiny crystal balls...special I will always wonder edition... I will always wonder why Sweet Brucey will never realize that if people gave a shit about what he had to say, he'd still be a selectman...I will always wonder how Sweet Brucey thought he could handle being a selectman when  he couldn't handle his car...I will always wonder when Sweet Brucey will get   a job...I will always wonder when Sweet Brucey will pay his 181,000 in back taxes...I will always wonder why Ragserver Media recruits columnists off the short bus

#3 2010-08-19 09:08:56

I am Hamatron5000.

#4 2010-08-19 21:03:05

More of Bobo's tiny crystal balls..."The Man on the Hill" is a moron if he sees Sweet Brucey and Bobo as "useful things" because those two are the most useless people around...The editor of the rag will always be on the rag...Wareham's economy will screech to a grinding halt and will never recover as long as Janey and Brenda are in office...Wareham will never have a good employee for very long as long as Janey and Brenda are in office...Wareham will finally "move forward" when Janey and Brenda are out of office...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com