#1 2010-08-08 14:09:15

If Bobo is allowed to speak at the selectman’s meeting Cara can come back at him with the FACTS. If Jane allows him to speak at the selectman’s meeting she will be making a huge mistake. If he is allowed to speak I think any and all of the selectman should be allowed to question him on every negative thing he has said about them. I would love it if Mr Cruz would ask him to explain why Bobo says Mr Cruz is a man of no integrity.

If Bobo has one of the tin foil hat members get up to defend him once again Cara can go after them with the FACTS.

As usual Bobo had everything wrong when he reported what Cara said at the selectman’s meeting.

“No one has a right to disparage or diminish an honor that I r any other board member wants to bestow on them.”  She DID NOT SAY that Bobo had disparaged the MM department. Bobo you have selective hearing as well a selective reporting. Since we now have the video tape I’m sure you will be retracting what you said about Cara. ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES BOBO

You also said that Cara wanted to honor Dick Wheeler and the only MM worker to be recognized would be Maxim. Now that we have the emails I’m sure Bobo will be printing a retraction. ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES BOBO

Bobo tries to spin the story by saying Cara mentioned honoring Dick as well at a selectman’s meeting 4 days before the email. Since there wasn’t a selectman’s meeting 4 days before the email was sent I’m sure Bobo will be printing a retraction. ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES BOBO.

#2 2010-08-08 14:42:26

I think Dick deserves "Man of the Millenium" (...and Bobo's a DB). Anyone who achieved one tenth of what Mr. Wheeler has should count their lives a success. Who cares what Bobo and his Tin Foil hat followers think..to them it's us against them (..and that's fine with me..cause kickin their ass has become a favorite past-time). They are..and support.. condescending, loudmouthed, beligerant A-holes (Brucey and Brenda)..and slander selfless, caring individuals like Dick, Nora, Larry, etc., etc.. I may not be the "tree hugger" Dick is..and I'm sure I don't agree with everything he (or other's) may think on every issue..but I'm smart enough to know we are very fortunate to have them "among us"..they should be appreciated, and admired, in my opinion. A cake is not nearly enough..Thank you all.

http://beyondcreativity.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83455003f69e20120a742328b970b-500wi

TBW
P-SPAN

#3 2010-08-08 15:17:40

I agree with you P-Span....Dick Wheeler and the others mentioned are the heroes of Wareham.
They are thick skinned (mostly), visionary, brave, intelligent, competent and admired....kind of the opposite of some people.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com