#1 2010-08-05 11:57:43

Top Ten Slager faux pas and other missteps

1  BoBo heard black was slimming and was trying to disguise his cankles
2  Still was recognized going for his 3rd free hotdog even though he wore a fake mustache.
3  No one ever wonders if it's boxers or briefs.
4  No one questioned him when he tried to get the senior discount on his bagel
5  Dress for the job you want, say hello to the new town hall toilet cleaner
6  Local artists volunteered to make him a new outfit out of newspaper if he would supply the paper...no problem ...he's got plenty left each week.
7  Broke a fashion rule...came into public without a bag over his head
8  Was offered a walk on role as an extra on the movie cocoon III
9  A passer by dropped spare change into the coffee cup he was carrying.
10 Was seen fishing through his wallet trying to find a 10% off coupon from the Scooter store to rent a scooter.

Oh my goodness am I bad today with mispellings and typos galore...

Oh, please add to the list...  (wish I knew how to edit the subject line to take out the typo)

Last edited by billw (2010-08-05 20:55:11)

#2 2010-08-05 15:05:12

Don't worry about the typos Mixie. A blog is done on the fly. It's an extemporaneous form of communication.

Conversely, a newspaper writer should, at the very least,  spell check and do a careful proof reading/editing before posting anything.  Online newspapers should have the same professional appearance and content as hard copy.

But of course, a tabloid would have much lower standards so I guess the journalistic quality standards don't apply.

#3 2010-08-05 15:44:04

Thanks Nora, but it bugs me to see something mispelled....

#4 2010-08-05 16:06:31

the phrase "unmade bed" could best describe Bobo's fashion sense (OR LACK THEREOF!)

the mispelling goes along with the territory..

#5 2010-08-05 17:13:36

Sounds like Bobo really gobbled up the hot dogs the other night...did they run out of bagels?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-08-05 17:15:55)

#6 2010-08-05 17:42:11

i heard they had 1300 hot dogs and ran out did that fat sucker eat them all.,

#7 2010-08-05 17:49:19

fat bastard ,lard ass, dip shit ,liar ,moron ,dibectic, stupid,liar

#8 2010-08-05 21:12:43

slagisDB wrote:

the phrase "unmade bed" could best describe Bobo's fashion sense (OR LACK THEREOF!)

'Butt Ugly' was my first coherent thought, once I recovered my sight. Dictionary was unhelpful until I thought to look under 'Eye Bleach'.

#9 2010-08-05 21:39:58

Thanks Bill...appreciate your help...

#10 2010-08-05 21:42:15

billw wrote:

'Butt Ugly' was my first coherent thought, once I recovered my sight. Dictionary was unhelpful until I thought to look under 'Eye Bleach'.

Perfect name for this Bill..

'Butt Ugly'

TBW
P-SPAN

#11 2010-08-05 22:10:21

Butt?  I thought that was his face!  Oh my bad, they look the same.

#12 2010-08-05 22:11:44

Bobo, the AARP called with a ruling.  They say just because you look like you're 90 doesn't mean you can dress that way.  Get some damn white socks.

#13 2010-08-05 22:12:15

And pants.  For the love of God and All Things Holy, get those tin hats to take up a collection and buy you some pants.

#14 2010-08-05 23:30:19

And how about a shirt that is not all faded and stretched out of shape trying to hide the body.

#15 2010-08-05 23:51:32

Do the sneakers have velcroe instead of laces??

#16 2010-08-06 07:52:51

BOBO STEALS QUOTES FROM WAREHAM WEEK:

“This is a first for Wareham. This is exciting. Wareham is back. It’s moving forward,” said Sen. Marc Pacheco.
    Congressman Barny Frank noted “This is the best of us. This is showing town and country at its very best.”

THESE ARE THE QUOTES BOBO PUTS IN HIS PAPER JUST RECENTLY. THESE ARE THE SAME EXACT QUOTES WAREHAM WEEK PUT IN THEIR PAPER DAYS AGO. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT BOBO ASKED TWO PEOPLE THE SAME QUESTION AFTER WAREHAM WEEK AND THE SAME QUOTES WORD FOR WORD WERE UTTERED FROM THEIR MOUTHS?

WTF SLAGER YOU TOO BUSY STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH FREE HOT DOGS TO GET YOUR OWN QUOTES?

#17 2010-08-06 09:01:27

As a Ham of Peace, I will try my best to not make any jokes about Bobo stuffing his face with big weiners...er I mean big hot dogs.

#18 2010-08-07 08:49:59

Hello, we have a new column called Just the Facts.  Yes, the rag just started a column also called Just the Facts, but what he should of called it was "Just the Lies."  Actually, that would be a good name for his whole paper.

Today's fact is that Bobo likes to walk around dressed like an old man while shoving free weiners into his face.  Thank you for reading Just the Facts.

#19 2010-08-07 08:59:18

Just the Facts:
The Troll owns an alleged newspaper. In reality, he owns a half assed web site. His printed paper isn't selling for money, and some people won't take it for free. He has two guest columnists that are as dumb as a pile of cat crap. The intellect between the two of them is frightening. Their vision is non existent.
Fact: The troll does not print important news stories that are negative about his buddies, until he is embarrassed by this site, which of course he doesn't read, into finally telling the story.

Fact: The troll has no reading comprehension. The DOR report was really quite straight forward. Very difficult to spin, but give the troll a "d" for trying.

Fact: The troll and his hanger-ons need to leave.

Save Wareham....Fact

#20 2010-08-07 09:18:22

What the hell does this mean???

"We encourage all our readers to e-mail us at warehamobserver@aol.com whenever the read a claim someone that is factually inaccurate."

And here is something in JUST THE FACTS that is "factually inaccurate": "The only department that lost employees during the 2008 budget crisis was Municipal Maintenance."

One full time library employee was laid off. Three part timers were let go.  One full time employee who was put on part time during the crisis is still 10 hours short of going back to her full time hours.

#21 2010-08-07 10:59:43

Nora, took Capt. Black Socks three seconds to fix his typos after your post.  He doesn't read this blog though.

#22 2010-08-07 11:32:07

LOL Ham.

I see he also changed the sentence above to: "The only department that lost full-time employees during the 2008 budget crisis was Municipal Maintenance."

So the FULL TIME library employee that was laid off and never replaced doesn't count??  And losing three part timers is what, insignificant (considering that their added hours counted for 57 actual work hours per week)?  And the full time employee who was cut to part time and NEVER returned to full time doesn't count either?? Tell that to her!!!!

Three seconds....still LOL!!!!  And the title of this column is JUST THE FACTS!!!!!!!  Too funny.

#23 2010-08-09 08:05:05

Bobo Black Sox wrote:

By: robertslager on 8/8/10
I received this lovely e-mail from John Decas (using his Decas Cranberry e-mail address):

"Always pleased to provide you with a good laugh. I laughed a lot louder when I saw your picture dressed like a circus clown skoffing down free hot dogs. Have you considered liposuction?"

John is such a nice fellow, isn't he? Apparently some brave soul took a picture of me from behind at National Night Out and put it on the hate site. These people crack me up. A picure from behind? What, not brave enough to take one when I'm looking at you? That about says it all about these people. I guess having a hot dog and soda is some crime in thier eyes. I offered to make a donation, but they had no means to accept one.

Good question, no I bet he hasn't considered liposuction at all. 

Bobo, they probably didn't accept a donation because you ate so many hot dogs you'd have to take out a mortgage just to pay for them all.

#24 2010-08-09 08:54:42

Someone said that Decas and Wheeler should spread more of their money around...both would be willing to donate money to have the troll's mouth sewn shut and his fingers rendered useless for typing I would bet...Typical losers trying to suck money out of people who made it the old fashioned way....THEY EARNED IT...you want to spread some money around, get a job and kick in your few bucks...mooch...

#25 2010-08-09 13:27:13

Aren't Decas and Wheeler two of the folks involved in the Library embezzlement scheme??..I'm wondering what percentage of their donation they got back after writing it off as a deduction?

Slager continues to remind us all of the definition of oblivion: 200 lbs of shit in a 50 lb bag!!!..such a douche..

#26 2010-08-09 14:33:17

From SlagisDB:

"Aren't Decas and Wheeler two of the folks involved in the Library embezzlement scheme??.. I'm     wondering what percentage of their donation they got back after writing it off as a deduction?"

Is this your idea of a joke ?   I think you owe them both an apology!

Last edited by gogatemen (2010-08-09 14:35:01)

#27 2010-08-09 19:13:26

It's called sarcasm, gogatemen..we all know this is a figment of the DB's imagination..I for one can't ever understand why he hasn't been called out on it..

#28 2010-08-09 20:00:23

Hey! Don't make fun of that embezzlement scheme ! How do you suppose that Sandra and I  were able to pay for our Onset house with 17 suitcases filled with the coins we squeezed out of the WFL copier !?!    But thanks for giving me the opportunity to thank...once again... the other 123 people who were involved in a brilliant scheme that went unnoticed for years until an ethically and verbally challenged rag man blew the cover off The Scam of The Decade.

I'll close with a brain teaser.... What is fifty feet long and has an IQ of 84 ?

The answer:   The combined IQs of a parade of the people who think that The Rag Man is the best thing since the invention of duct tape .

#29 2010-08-09 20:52:33

Dick Wheeler is my hero!

Anybody who knows anything about criminal activity knows that when more then one person is involved in a crime it is unlikely that all the perps can keep the secret. This is criminology 101, and ask any cop who will tell you that. Why do you think criminals commit so many violent crimes against each other?

Rag Man lives in a fantasy land. He will be completely discredited when the IG's report comes out. Wait, where is the computer audit? I didn't see it on the BOS agenda this week. I thought we were told we'd have some answers, public answers.

The Rag Man is a little man who has amounted to nothing in life. He feels the need to insert himself into the "news" to inflate his self esteem. He attacks people like Dick because he secretly wishes he could be respected and admired like Dick is.

I still think reading his bullshit is funnier then the funnies. It is unfortunate that this piece of shit decided to inflict his poisonous pen upon this beautiful little seaside town.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com