#1 2010-07-29 20:46:26

THERE IS A SECRET MEETING GOING ON BEHIND BRENDAS HOUSE  AT THE INDIAN MOUND COMMUNITY BUILDING , PRESENT AT THIS MEETING IS BRUCIE  SAVENUE , MR AND MRS SLAVIN , BROCTON BRENDA THE FISH WIFE ,FAT BOY SLAGER, AINT THIS SOMETHING FAT BOY SLAGER PRESENT AT A MEETING WHERE  THERE ARE THOSE PRESENT THAT HE COVERS IN THE NEWS,THIS PIG IS A CROOKED LIAR , MAYBE HE'S THERE TO GET HELP WITH HIS STUPID PAPER, .

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-07-29 22:59:18)

#2 2010-07-29 21:33:10

What?!  A secret meeting by the keepers of "open and honest" government?  Say it 'aint so!!!

#3 2010-07-29 22:19:19

IS THIS A FUNDRAISER FOR FAT BOY SLAGERS PAPER ,AS HE NEEDS MONEY TO KEEP HIS PAPER AFLOAT , A PAPER FULL OF LIES AND BULLSHIT.

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-07-29 22:29:51)

#4 2010-07-29 22:32:39

THE DONAHUES I FORGOT TO MENTION WERE ALSO AT THIS MEETING .

#5 2010-07-29 22:49:25

IS THIS A MEETING ABOUT VOULENTEERS ON COMMITEES , IF SO WE WILL FIND OUT NEXT  WEEK WHEN THIS CROWD  SHOWS UP AT NEXT WEEKS CITZENS PARTICIPATION.

#6 2010-07-29 23:41:03

It seems Dick Wheeler's crystal ball is correct.  According to the tabloid, Westfield will be back yet again in the Fall.

#7 2010-07-30 05:57:49

I JUST READ THE RAG  THAT THE LOSERS OF WAREHAM WILL TRY TO BRING WESTFIELD BEFORE  TOWN METING IN THE FALL,A STACKED COMMITEE ,FREINDS OF BRENDA AND JANE  VOTED TO BRING WASTFIELD BEFORE TOWN MEETING IN THE FALL, WAS STEVE , CARAAND WALTER AT THIS SECRET MEETING I BET THE ANSWER WAS NO, WAS MICK JONES THERE AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF MOVE WAREHAM THERE ,I BET THE ANSWER WAS YES, IS SLAGER GETTING MONEY FROM THE DEVLOPERS TO GIVE FAVORABLE NEWS TO THIS PROJECT?,  AS HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE FOLLOW THE MONEY,              I CALL ON STEVE ,CARA AND WALTER TO VOTE AGAINST PUTTING THIS LOOSER BEFORE WAREHAMS VOTERS AGAIN AFTER LOOSING AT TOWN MEETING  3 OR 4 TIMES ,I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE LOOSERS THINKING THEY KNOW MORE THAN WAREHAM VOTERS               FOLLOW THE MONEY.

#8 2010-07-30 06:03:50

HOW COME THIS MEETING WAS NOT HELD AT TOWN HALL ,WAS THIS MEETING ADVERTISED ,WERE MEMBERS OF THE PRESSS  OTHER  THAN RAG BOY  PRESENT, WAS  CARA ,STEVE AND WALTER PRESENT?     I THOUGT OTHER AVENUES FOR THE SENIOR CITZENS HOUSING NEED WERE TO BE DISCUSSED, I SAW THE MEMBERS OF THE COMMITEE ON RAG BOYS SITE THEY WERE ALL IN FAVOR OF THIS BEFORE  A  STACKED COMMITEE , WE THE VOTERS NEED TO TELL BRENDA AND JANE  SHOVE THIS PROJECT UP YOUR ASS.

#9 2010-07-30 06:44:16

I ASK CARA ,WALTER AND  STEVE TO CALL FOR AN INVESTIGATION  BY THE DA OR THE STATE   ATTORNEYS GENERALS OFFICE BEFORE THE WEATFIELD PROJECT COMES BEFORE TOWN MEETING , THIS PROJECT STINJS TO HIGH HEAVEN , I WANT THIS PROJECT INVESTIGATED  FOR IREGULARITES BEFORE THIS PROJECT COMES BEFORE TOWN MEETING VOTERS, I SAY WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE MONEY.

#10 2010-07-30 06:53:26

WHAT COMES TO YOUR MIND WHEN YOU HERE THE NEMES  MICK JONES , ELLEN BEGLEY ,BRENDA THE FISH WIFE , JANE THE DOG ,BRUCE SAVENUE  CURLEY ,THE SLAVINS ,FAT BOY SLAGER MR SNCHIDER, AND  THE OTHER MEMBERS OF MOVE WAREHAM FOWARD , AGRONANCE COMES TO MIND , KNOW IT ALL, DISHONESTY WITH THE FACTS ,HAVE TO HAVE IT THERE WAY , .  REMEMBER IN APRIL A VAST ARMEY OF  VOTERS WE  KICK THESE PEOPLE TO THE CURB WHEN WE DEFEAT  THE BLOOD SUCKING  VAMPIRES  JANE THE CRIPT KEEPER, AND BROCTON BRENDA THE FISH WIFE AND ALCHOLIC.

#11 2010-07-30 08:03:12

Wareham Week wrote:

At their first meeting as a committee, the Westfield Review Committee unanimously voted to recommend the development of senior affordable housing on the town-owned Westfield parcel provided that development also set aside portions of the land for recreation and open space.

Their FIRST meeting and they voted to bring it up at town meeting.  So in other words, the study committee did no studying.  How much studying can happen in one night?

How many times will this be now?  5?  Does anyone care about the will of the voters?

#12 2010-07-30 08:03:42

Why wasn't this meeting held at town hall?  That's odd.

#13 2010-07-30 08:44:18

They were probably discussing Westfield, how Bobo will be allowed to talk at citizen’s participation, and how to keep Cruz’s idea of only serving on two committees off the table for a vote.

We are really going to have to get organized for Westfield at Town Meeting. The showing at last Town Meeting was pitiful. You have to start now taking to your friends and telling them how important it is to show up at Town Meeting.

If Bobo is allowed to talk which it looks like he will be I don’t think Cara has to back down on her statement. Bobo is the one who turned finding the ring into a negative story. He did attack Maxim in a way by saying the only reason he was being acknowledged is because he supported Cara and was Larry’s brother in law.

“Forgive me for sounding cynical, but I can't help but wonder if this is another example of political patronage. Wheeler is one of the leaders of Take Back Wareham. Maxim’s brother-in-law is Larry McDonald, one of the leaders of Take Back Wareham. That political group did everything within its power to get Winslow elected.”

If Bobo is allowed to question the selectman about statements they have been made against him. The selectman should then be allowed to question Bobo about all the lies, innuendo’s and character attacks Bobo has made against certain selectman. Maybe he could explain to Mr Cruz why he is said Mr Cruz has no integrity not once but multiple times.

I think they should have voted on Cruz’s motion for the two committee limit and then dealt with changes they want to make regarding the committees. They sidetracked themselves without voting on Cruz’s motion. A victory for Brenda and Jane.

#14 2010-07-30 08:56:17

This is another example of political agenda forced on the citizens of Wareham. The committee was supposed to study Westfield and return to the next town meeting with a "report". Instead, we are faced with no study and an attempt to shove Westfield down our throats.

Much like the CRC, there is no deliberation. It was pre-ordained. When will the political machine ever learn? A study, which should have been comprehensive in nature, would have fortified a very weak position. This is certainly putting the cart before the horse! 

If I recall correctly, the charge of this committee was to "report", period. Does this sound familiar? The charge of the CRC was to "study our existing charter". In both cases, the committee ignored their charge.

Does anyone have a list of the committee members from the Westfield committee?

#15 2010-07-30 10:08:57

Ham of Peace here.

Does anyone know if this meeting was properly posted?  I find it odd that it was not held in a town building.

Seems like it would have been better to hold a few meetings, give residents on both sides of the issue a chance to speak, you know, do an actual study before taking a vote.

#16 2010-07-30 10:20:13

Ham of Peace here.

"Media Participation" at a meeting is an oxymoron (fitting because Bobo is a moron) because the media are, by their very definition, not supposed to participate.  They are supposed to observe and report.  They can ask questions after a meeting for clarification, but unlike the attention whore from Halifax, they are not supposed to get involved with the meeting and become part of the story.

I have a hunch why Janey didn't allow bagel boy to speak this week. Maybe she recognizes him for the embarrassment to her cause that he is.  The Hypocrite Elite have sucked all of the usefulness out of him, much like they did with the Cat Lady, except now that all of Bobo's usefulness is gone, he won't go away now that all he is to them is a political liability - an anchor dragging them down in the elections. 

The only slim chance Janey has to get re-elected is for Bobo to pack it up and go away.  If he doesn't, he'll drag her political career down the tubes much as he did with Brucey, Cronie, and Curly.

Citizen's Participation is for Wareham citizens.  Bobo is not a citizen of Wareham.  He's not a Wareham resident or a Wareham voter.  He doesn't own property in Wareham.  He doesn't pay taxes in Wareham.  He closed up his Wareham office due to business incompetence and the second defamation lawsuit brought against him.

He shouldn't be allowed to speak, but Janey will probably cave and allow him to.

Let's face it.  The more we complain about him speaking, the more he'll want to do it.  At least we'll get a good clip of him making a horse's ass out of himself that we can play over and over from now till next election day.

I just hope that if the fat loser gets out of line, that Winslow, Holmes, and Cruz will give it right back to him and expose him as the loser and embarrassment to the town of Wareham that he is.

#17 2010-07-30 11:03:54

After speaking with a committee member, it is not as cut and dry as reported. There are still several questions and issues that have to be answered before the petition is completed. Based on the answers, it will dictate the direction of the petitioned article. The unanimous vote was to prepare a citizen petitioned article with the caveat that all the issues are addressed.

The only article at this town meeting will be the committees recommendation, positive or negative.

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-07-30 11:13:19)

#18 2010-07-30 11:18:39

Hamatron5000 wrote:

The only slim chance Janey has to get re-elected is for Bobo to pack it up and go away.

Careful what you wish for. Bobo is a gift. Wild horses won't keep me away from the next 'media participation'.

#19 2010-07-30 11:42:18

I'm glad Larry brought up the fact that the committee's recommendation was to allow public debate, essentially.
There is NO WAY this current BOS would place that Westfield Article as proposed at the last Town Meeting a chance to be on the warrant.
No-one should underestimate the intellect of Cara, Steve and Walter Cruz.
Big mistake if you do,,,they can see through all of the bullshit and who is behind this.
They don't want to be part of the joke, they want to get rid of the jokers.

Why doesn't someone spend some time on applying for Federal and State "Green" money to make Westfield the recreational facility and pristine area it was intended to be, was voted on by the Town Meeting and supported by the BOS in 1977.

ENOUGH already!!

#20 2010-07-30 11:43:05

Ham wrote:

"He doesn't pay taxes in wareham."

That sentence is in the PRESENT tense, and probably correct.

BUT   -   what about the PAST tense?

He asserts his presence in Wareham spanned four years. during that time period, then, three things should have happened:

He should have filed a business certificate with the town Clerk. Did he?

He should have filed a Form of List for his business equipment located in Wareham with the office of the Wareham Board of Assessors. Did he?

He should have PAID a business Personal Property tax on some or all of his business personal property located within the Town of Wareham. Did he?

Anybody got some connections within the Town Hall? That's where the answers are  -  all public records.

If the answers to these questions are all "No", then the logical follow-up question would be:

Why should the BoS allow a scoff-law and an evader of Wareham property taxes be allowed to speak?

Next stop: Halifax Town Hall.

#21 2010-07-30 15:10:33

ihateliz wrote:

THERE IS A SECRET MEETING GOING ON BEHIND BRENDAS HOUSE  AT THE INDIAN MOUND COMMUNITY BUILDING , PRESENT AT THIS MEETING IS BRUCIE  SAVENUE , MR AND MRS SLAVIN , BROCTON BRENDA THE FISH WIFE ,FAT BOY SLAGER, AINT THIS SOMETHING FAT BOY SLAGER PRESENT AT A MEETING WHERE  THERE ARE THOSE PRESENT THAT HE COVERS IN THE NEWS,THIS PIG IS A CROOKED LIAR , MAYBE HE'S THERE TO GET HELP WITH HIS STUPID PAPER, .

Who paid to rent the space at the Indian Mound Community Building?  ..I bet it cost more that the cake..

#22 2010-07-30 21:43:46

Why couldn’t someone convert the old Staples building into senior housing. It’s all one level; you could fit a bunch of apartments in that building. You would have to add some windows along the sides to let light in but I’m sure that some architect could come with a plan. It has lots of parking and there isn’t a lot of noise back there away from the road. Plus they are right near the grocery store. Just a thought. I don’t know if the building is for sale or lease. If home depot goes out of business you could also convert that building. Comon let’s get creative people.

#23 2010-07-30 22:48:28

I know, how about they actually STUDY THE ISSUE LIKE TOWN MEETING VOTED?

I realize that listening to the voters is a concept some of these people just don't get but I am staring to wonder if there is concrete between their ears? They did this with the charter review, what happened? They just never learn.

NOTE TO THE HYPOCRITE ELITE, IF YOU KEEP DOING THINGS THE SAME WAY YOU WILL GET THE SAME RESULTS, NOT THAT I MIND THOSE RESULTS SO MAYBE I SHOULD JUST SAY, CARRY ON.

#24 2010-07-31 08:07:30

Ham of Peace here.

I propose that the town turn Bobo's old office into one senior affordable housing unit...I heard that a washed up old man used to live in there rent free!

#25 2010-07-31 14:32:58

I HERE THAT THE SECRET MEETIN THE  OTHER NITE  WAS A MEETING  OF TAKE WAREHAM BEHIND BRENDAS HOUSE    ,TAKE WAREHAM AND FLUSH WAREHAM DOWN THE TOILET ALSO PREENT AT TAH MEETING WAS THE BRUCEY AND FAT BOY

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-08-01 09:20:12)

#26 2010-08-04 14:49:09

BREAKING NEWS    -   SLAGER LIES

FIRST HE CLAIMED HE DID NOT ATTEND THIS SECRET MTG BECAUSE HE WAS HOME WRITING AND POSTING A STORY

THEN IN THIS WEEKS SUNDAY DUD CHAT HE CLAIMS HE WAS OUT WITH HIS CHILDREN GETTING ICE CREAM

OH MY HEAD, BOBO KEEP YOUR LIES STRAIGHT WILL YOU?

ALSO HOW MANY FREE HOT DOGS DID YOU STUFF YOUR FACE WITH ON NATIONAL NIGHT OUT? IM SURE THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU CAME

#27 2010-08-04 16:12:43

Ice cream with the children??..what happened to the diabetes defense??

#28 2010-08-04 16:37:52

Slager's too busy broadcasting the identities of his paid subscribers, is my guess. Let's ask him anyway, shall we? Howz the weather in Halifax, asshole?

Last edited by billw (2010-08-04 18:21:12)

#29 2010-08-04 16:57:48

Yes, I find that ice cream excuse hard to believe.  Bobo mentions on average about 7,801,053 times per column that he has diabetes, leading me to conclude that he has diabetes.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-08-04 17:04:12)

#30 2010-08-04 17:10:56

Did his wife throw him a couple a bucks for small cones for the kids??

#31 2010-08-04 17:32:07

I think he gets an allowance SlagisDB, now that he has a vehicle that is better on gas (which he spent an inordinate amount of time discussing during one of his tin foil hat chats) he probably has a few extra bucks.

#32 2010-08-04 19:03:33

IHATESLAGER wrote:

HOW MANY FREE HOT DOGS DID YOU STUFF YOUR FACE WITH ON NATIONAL NIGHT OUT? IM SURE THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU CAME

TBW
P-SPAN

#33 2010-08-04 19:25:46

BAHHHHH HA HA HA!  THAT'S A GREAT PIC, P-SPAN!!!

#34 2010-08-04 19:28:05

Hey GRAMPA BOBO!  You havin a fun time waddling around in your shorts and old man black socks?!  BAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A HA HA !!!!

#35 2010-08-04 20:04:11

OMG Ham you have got to be kidding me is that really Bobo? He makes it so easy to make fun of him. God Bobo you are pathetic.

Last edited by marny (2010-08-04 20:45:29)

#36 2010-08-04 20:24:04

There are only two types of people who wear shorts with black socks - 85 year old men and Bobo.

Oh well, Bobo looks 85.  Close enough.

Bobo, it's August, shouldn't you be breaking out the barracuda?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-08-04 20:24:31)

#37 2010-08-04 20:47:22

The only thing that could make this picture better would be a view from the front with him stuffing his face with a hotdog, dripping mustard down his shirt.

#38 2010-08-04 21:05:21

Hmmmm...

Richard M. Nixon on the beach in black socks & shoes. Kindred souls.

#39 2010-08-04 21:49:05

GRAMPA BOBO

http://grumpy-people.com/gallery/Grandpa-Abe-Simpson.jpeg

"Ya see sonny, back in my day we didn't call them lies, we called 'em minor factual innacuracies!  Now one of you whippersnappers get me a hot dog, I gots to walk around in my old man socks and shorts!"

#40 2010-08-04 22:05:33

I am Hamatron5000.

#41 2010-08-04 23:00:10

Ham, Bobo's about as accurate when relaying a story as Grandpa Simpson too..

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com