#1 2010-07-22 14:34:33

Wareham Week wrote:

On Saturday, Sept. 18, there will be a Canal Cruise in honor of the late Mary Jane Pillsbury. This evening will be a chance to honor Mrs. Pillsbury and her 35 years of service to the Town of Wareham, including her work as Director of the Wareham Free Library and selectwoman. Funds raised will benefit the Mary Jane Pillsbury Memorial Scholarship fund.

Food, fun, music, and more! Cash bar. Cruise the Cape Cod Canal and see sites along the way like the Mass Maritime Academy and a view under the Bourne Bridge!

Meet at the Onset Pier. Boarding is at 6:45 p.m. The "Viking" Canal Cruise Ship will leave at 7 p.m. and return at 9 p.m.

Tickets are $30 per person. Please make checks payable to Mary Jane Pillsbury Memorial Scholarship Fund and include a note with your name and address to which the tickets can be sent.

Checks can be mailed to:

Mary Jane Pillsbury Memorial Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 431
West Wareham, MA 02576

Thank you for your support!

WW: Canal cruise to benefit Mary Jane Pillsbury Memorial Scholarship Fund

TBW
P-SPAN

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#2 2010-07-22 17:25:01

I wish I could be there. By the way, congratulations to Dick Wheeler, another revered resident, for helping find the little girl's diamond engagement ring on Onset Beach.
There must have been a reason for that move, Dick...

#3 2010-07-23 13:44:45

The day shift will always be better than the night shift ... Bruce and I will not be taking a canal cruise on Sept. 18 ... When Michael Martin does a self-evaluation he will knight himself ... There will never be a better representative for the Cape Verdean Community than Tiny Lopes ... Breasts on a statue will never be funny ... I will someday get a copy of Wareham’s client list ... Geoff Swett will never use four words to say something when he can use 58 instead ... Two people will never comprise a quorum on a five-person board ... I will always wonder why there is so much crime on Peaceful Lane ...

Slager is the most hateful snake in the world. Just couldn't help yourself not to comment?

#4 2010-07-23 14:14:33

Come on Bobo...a little funny??
http://static.flickr.com/80/247831245_e2a65a1191.jpg

TBW
P-SPAN

#5 2010-07-23 14:40:53

P-SPAN wrote:

Come on Bobo...a little funny??

No? How about the fountain of youth Michael Martin commissioned for the water treatment plant?

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/fountainofyouth.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2010-07-23 14:41:18)

#6 2010-07-24 00:16:27

I for one am happy to know that Slager won't be on the canal cruise, as are many who plan to attend. I hope the Pillsbury family makes it clear to those who have attempted to rape the memory of MJP (yes Slager I said rape) that they are not welcome.

I also hope that the Selectman who lives on Peaceful Lane checks the crime stats while she is out and about on a police ride along this weekend. Then I hope the Chief sends an e-mail to clear up the misunderstanding or shall I say misstatement (outright lie) Slager once again tells.

Finally, I think breasts on statutes are just fine and for that matter I don't object to penises on statutes either.

I do however strongly object to the Halifax prick.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com