#1 2010-07-13 07:37:59

THERE WAS  AN ILLEGAL EXECUTIVE SESSION MEETING CALLED BY JANE AND BRENDA IN WHICH THEY MISIDENTIFIED THE REASON FOR THE MEETING TO THE PUBLIC , AND STEVE AND CARA WERE NOT INVITED TO THE MEETING IT WAS KEPT SECRET FROM THEM,   I GUESS THESE 2 WITCHES WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE SITED BY THE DA FOR 14 ILLEGAL EXECUTIVE SESSION MEETINGS, I HAVENT HEARD THE RESON FOR THE MEETING.

#2 2010-07-13 08:27:53

ihateliz you are the best. Thanks for providing the information that we have a right to know. I guess Jane and Brenda didn't get the memo as to why Brucey and Cronin were defeated. Because people were tired of them thinking they were above the law.

I think as of July 1 the DA is no longer involved with illegal executive sessions. All illegal sessions should now be reported to SAG office. Let's see how Jane and Brenda deal with the SAG office.

#3 2010-07-13 08:55:37

Was Walter there?  Who else was att he meeting?

#4 2010-07-13 09:07:59

mixie i know cara and steve were not there , they were not told about the meeting jane and brenda were there  i dont know about walter , i do  know that they definetly did not want cara and steve there .

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com