#1 2010-06-29 19:34:50

MR CRUZ IS AGAINST THE SAME PEOPLE SERVING ON MORE THAM 2 COMMITEES AND JANE IS FOR PEOPLE  BEING ALLOWED TO SERVE ON MORE THAN 2 COMMITIEES  IF THEY DO A GOOD JOB , I WONDER IF THAT MEANS PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT FAVORABLE TO HER IN THE COMMUNITY, WE SHALL SEE.

#2 2010-06-29 19:51:04

CRUZ AND HOLMES SPEAK FOR THIS RULE AND JAN E AND BRENDA ARE AGAINST , I WONDER WHY. CARA SPEAKS FOR THE CRUZ ARTICAL.    ALAN SLAVIN IS ON 7 COMMITEES AND HIS WIFE IS ON OTHER COMMITEES , I LIKE MR CRUZ ,HE IS A  SMART MAN. HE VOTED AGAINST SANDRA SLAVIN  BECAUSE  SHE SERVES ON MORE  THAN ONE COMMITEE.

#3 2010-06-29 20:23:44

I don't care how smart you are or how much free time you have, you can NOT serve on more than two committees without spreading yourself too thin.  There is no way possible to give 100% to each committee.

#4 2010-06-29 20:27:34

I AGREE WITH YOU BLEACH BLUM,AND THE SLAVINS SERVING ON SO MANY  IS WRONG THEY ARE DOING THE BIDDING OF JANE AND BRENDA.

#5 2010-06-29 22:26:59

ihateliz wrote:

I AGREE WITH YOU BLEACH BLUM,AND THE SLAVINS SERVING ON SO MANY  IS WRONG THEY ARE DOING THE BIDDING OF JANE AND BRENDA.

Thanks, ihateliz for agreeing with me.  I have to laugh at being called "Bleach" plum ~ maybe this beach plum has been out in the sun too long. LOL

#6 2010-06-29 23:15:19

Did they ask any other appointees (like the Slavin's) if they blog?

#7 2010-06-29 23:48:55

townie wrote:

Did they ask any other appointees (like the Slavin's) if they blog?

That's a good question...especially since Jane's husband is/was a "blogger"...as well as Mick Jones..how many others are using screen names and only Bobo knows?? I for one would NOT be surprised if one of the tinfoiler's is Idiot Eckstrom herself..what if someone makes a comment under a story in a newspaper's online version? Are they to be grilled for having (and stating) their opinions? Silence the opposition..is that it? You bet it is..

TBW
P-SPAN

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com