#1 2010-06-16 17:59:43

even though  our side did well with the last election , and our 2 selectmen that we elected our doing good , i am sad to say it is not enough , they own the  TA  , they own the commitees , they our carring the day , is our people being put on the commitees , the answer is  no ,  they our being denided commitee asignments  one applied for council on ageing and has not been appointed , one has applied for  the finance commitee  and not been appointed, this is crap . our 2 new selectmen should take the gloves off , there is nothing in the charter that says jane picks the commitee members , chanleger her, please for a vote.of the selectmen .must we wate till next year before we throw out these 2 witches out on there ass in april, we need change and we need it now,the 2 people not appointed our the mc donalds , we need to be thinking of who we will run next year against these 2 witches.  also  there is the voulteers on thr pier that jars my ass, also the ta running ceda is wrong and goes against the charter .

#2 2010-06-17 00:41:52

I have more info about the volunteers on the pier.  Will post it tomorrow.  The town has screwed the taxpayers again.  Personal vendetta against Linda Florindo.   Life is good.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com