#1 2010-06-16 17:27:44

Another $7,500 pissed down the drain and flushed down the toilet on the over a year long but no results  anti-blogger witchhunt.

Insert your joke here.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-06-16 17:45:46)

#2 2010-06-16 19:04:18

Ham:
I think that as much as this has been a worthless endeavor we do need closure. Steve Holmes said the report would be public, let's see it. When nothing shows up Jane and Brenda will have some serious explaining to do to the voters next Spring. I bet that Bobo is already on his sit and spin trying to figure out how to justify the expenditure of almost $75,000.00 in tax payer money in a town bordering on bankrupcy for NOTHING.

And, this will be what they fire Butt Monky for, if I had tiny crystal balls I would make that prediction.

#3 2010-06-17 04:08:56

yes what you say zoo might be true,butwhat is the expertise of torres he is a lackey of jane and brenda ,and how can you trust this info, we the voters made it perfectly clear that we wanted this witch hunt to end and stop the waste of money , and brenda brought this up and what brenda wants she gets it seems , i hope your rite zoo , but i also hope no more money will be spent on this fiasco, all i see is brenda and jane still running things  with there stooge the TA , WHEN WILL WAREHAMS NIGHT MAR END , SHALL WAREHAM FOREVER BE KNOWN AS SODAM AND GAMORA BY THE SEE, WHERE ANDREWS FREINDS GET JOBS IN WAREHAM AT HIGH PAYS , will his freind get the job at  the wareham library? , miles burke being chaufered around town and his girlfreind bringing him to wareham everyday, does ourTA LIVE IN TOWN  THIS WAS A REASON FOR FIREING MC CAULIFF  , BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE A LACKEY OF JANE AND BRENDA , DOES  IT NOW.

#4 2010-06-17 09:18:41

Ham of Peace here.

This is an example of why you can't trust the bagel chomper's reporting.

There was no "unanimous vote" by the selectmen on this.  There was no vote at all.  Watch the video on P-SPAN's blog.

Winslow asked if the selectmen had approved the additional price.  Andrews said he had conducted an "informal poll" amongst the selectmen and they'd agreed it was ok to spend the extra $7,500.

Winslow said she was not polled.  Holmes sounded like he didn't know there was a poll either because he said something like, "What, there was a poll?"

So in other words, Janey and Brenda got polled and those two are the only ones whose opinions seem to matter to Mr. TA.

But check the video - there was no official vote taken.

#5 2010-06-17 12:19:57

i dont know about you but i hate my tax dollars going for this and bruces tax dolllars dont go for this  because  he doesnt  pay taxes.

#6 2010-06-17 12:59:11

Hamatron5000 wrote:

There was no "unanimous vote" by the selectmen on this.  There was no vote at all.

Winslow asked if the selectmen had approved the additional price.  Andrews said he had conducted an "informal poll" amongst the selectmen and they'd agreed it was ok to spend the extra $7,500.

Winslow said she was not polled.  Holmes sounded like he didn't know there was a poll either because he said something like, "What, there was a poll?"

So in other words, Janey and Brenda got polled and those two are the only ones whose opinions seem to matter to Mr. TA.

But check the video - there was no official vote taken.

6/15/10

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-06-17 12:59:58)

#7 2010-06-17 20:49:40

I just hope Steve Holmes insists on a public presentation. After all this money wasted I want to hear the TFHC applaud that there is nothing on the disks.

#8 2010-06-17 21:58:16

Brenda is so worried about an open presentation of the results of the audit.  She said if criminal charges come out, then it would be, basically, an executive session due to the privacy of the person or persons involved.  Since when has she been concerned about those issues.  We don't need to check with town counsel.  If there is someone who could be charged criminally, and I doubt that will come out, refer to them as "EMPLOYEE A, EMPLOYEE B, etc..  I for one don't need to hear the person's name right now, just what this person "supposedly" has done.

Brenda is running scared.  She couldn't even get her words together.

Steve Holmes.........force a public presentation!    GIVE 'EM HELL! 

Proud of you.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com