#1 2010-06-11 20:39:27

I gave up reading that "other" paper, now I have to read him on Wareham Week online?!?  Makes me want to NOT read Wareham Week ... that's too bad, as they actually have some good, CURRENT, articles on happenings in town.  (Old stories are removed as current stories are added, they don't slander people, they actually interview real people, and they obviously use spellcheck, etc.)

Also, some suggestions for Fall Town Meeting, either for the CRC or some brave soul who feels like submitting an article.  How about creating a Board of Sewer Commissioners NOT made up of the Selectmen?  I also like someone's previous suggestion that a person be limited to the number of committees they can serve on.  I wonder if we could also have a by-law that requries search committees for the hiring of certain positions...especially leadership/dept. heads.

I hope the person that wrote the minority CRC report sticks around to offer some suggestions to the others!

Last edited by billw (2010-06-11 23:37:25)

#2 2010-06-11 22:57:53

Townie:

I totally agree with you.  Mr Slager should not be allowed to spew his rhetoric in the Wareham Week Online.

#3 2010-06-11 23:34:42

townie wrote:

I hope the person that wrote the minority CRC report sticks around to offer some suggestions to the others!

Brilliant. Do that right here and I'll support you any way I can.

Shuck away attention whoring distractions, the last board of selectmen focused exclusively on consolidating complete control, and circumventing our existing charter at every opportunity. We got caught with our drawers down, but shame on us if we see a repeat performance.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com