#1 2010-06-10 07:11:28

FOR OVER 2 YEARS AGAINST OUR ENTIRE POLICE DEPT ESPECIALLY OFICER SMITH , PILLSBURY AND AND JOYCE AND WHY ARE OFFICER S DAMATA AND SYLVESTER SEWING FOR RACISM CHARGES, AND NOW THESE 2 WITCHES KISSING THE POLICE DEPT BUTTS  COULD IT BE HIPOCRACY AND THAT  THEY SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO THERE PAL BRUCIE AND THESE HIPOCRITS ARE TRYING TO CLEAN UP THERE ACTS BEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION , LADIES THE VOYERS OF WAREHAM WILL NEVER FORGET AND WILL TOSS YOUR ASSES OUT NEXT APRIL.

#2 2010-06-10 07:28:19

As i wrote on another thread, there were constant attacks on our officers made in public by the Crypt-Keeper and Curly..she stated it at the Redman Clambake for many to hear and the unemployed ex-Moderator was never shy about saying it publicly!..their good friend and eyewitness must have been seeing things in Onset that night after his one beer (right!)..the Brucey comment about offficer Pillsbury was just typical Savageau (consider the source)..

Did I mention the Joe Kennedy wanna-be got pasted in April and Sweet Brucey couldn't get more votes than a "dirt thief"?..Jane  and Brockton Brenda are next..

#3 2010-06-10 08:33:42

I put this on another discussion thread...I think it belongs here..

SlagisDB brings up a good point.

I was sent the troll's last ranting regarding the investigation of the part time Chief's racism and what happened at the White Pines Motel. Since I seem to be the one that the troll has blamed for the "witch hunt", I should point some things out to him, his minions, and clowns like the P.T. Chief.

I reported what I heard when I was in Wareham a few weeks ago. I did not state anything as facts only what I heard and the concern that everyone I spoke with had regarding the incident. I reported it, said specifically I was not accusing anyone of anything, and further stated it was up to YOU (Wareham) to investigate.

The investigation took place and the Chief was found to be innocent. GOOD! End of story.

Let's assume that no one investigated the incident after I reported it. The frustration, anger, and even hate in the Cape Verdean community would have been unacceptable. People would have yelled "cover up" and the mood and attitudes could have festered and become a very serious problem.

So..the investigation took care of that. It is unlikely that the troll will ever understand things like this. You don't let things like a Chief being accused of racism to go unnoticed on not investigated.

Petitions? Come on! I will guarantee, without looking at the petitions, that they are not signed and filled our requiring a person's full name, address, voter's credentials, etc. It is simply 528 people signing a petition.

Tell you what...three of you go out this weekend with a petition that asks the BOS to call for an immediate Civil Service exam and begin the process of choosing a new Chief. Take the petitions, simply stated "We the undersigned request the Wareham Board of Selectmen call for an immediate Civil Service exam for the position of Chief of Police."

Take those petitions down to Onset Beach on Saturday and Sunday and have people sign it. EVERYONE will sign it, because there is no fear of being traced back, no verification of the signatures or from whom they came. Just have everyone sign it. You will get more that 528 signatures guaranteed.

Then bring your petitions before the BOS at their meeting like they were ambushed with last week, and see what kind of reception you get from the Board. I will promise it won't be warm and fuzzy like last Tuesday night.

The dog and pony shows for the Chief have to stop. He is an old man, retiring from one job and looking to mooch somewhere else. The Town of Wareham needs a young Chief that understands the Town and can spend the next twenty years taking care of the people of Wareham.

The Chief's racism is left to others to decide. His real Town that he is Chief had given us a lot of information about him and race relations and none of them are good. You need to replace your Chief with a qualified man or woman that can do the job, has vision and has a long future.

The Chief was quoted by the troll that he was going to sue whomever called him a racist. My name and Nora Biki's name were the only ones mentioned. I would not only welcome, I would encourage the clown to sue me.

I can tell you this, clown...you sue me and all the money the Town of Wareham has in it's coffers wouldn't cover your legal expenses. Don't be a dumb ass like those little butt boys you hang around with. Don't let your mouth write a check you ass can't cash, and don't be as stupid as the troll and his minions and think that you are impressing anyone. I have heard from enough cops, Chiefs and others about this clown.

Sue me...sell everything you have and look for a homeless shelter. Just a word of advise, asshole.

When the Town does finally get a real Chief, see if you can get one that doesn't look like Capt. Kangaroo.
Bob Keeshan was a good guy...the Chief is a clown. An ass kissing, pseudo-politician, has-been that needs to go away.

Let him pull his act somewhere else.

Troll...I only answer questions through this site. When will you get that through your thick, twisted, hateful, insignificant head?

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-06-10 08:35:15)

#4 2010-06-10 08:58:17

HE SHOULD NOT BE PAID ANY MORE THAN CHIEF JOYCE AND THAT WAS  95K.,

#5 2010-06-10 16:42:30

A new Chief, a young Chief, a competent Chief, a dedicated Chief will be happy with $95,000.00.
Cops aren't cops to make money.
You need a Chief that is aware of what is happening on the sreet...simply...one that is young enough to get out on the street.

#6 2010-06-10 17:45:18

danoconnell wrote:

A new Chief, a young Chief, a competent Chief, a dedicated Chief will be happy with $95,000.00.
Cops aren't cops to make money.
You need a Chief that is aware of what is happening on the sreet...simply...one that is young enough to get out on the street.

Does anyone remember an article in the N. Andover newspaper about racism.  I seem to remember something about that, with no answers.  When the Chief was accused of his racism remark recently, at some point the owner of the motel was told by Stanley that he would close that place (motel) down, supposedly due to the drug dealers/users living there.  When was he told this, the next day ? or was this "rumor" too?

I find Stanley is too close to the "buddies" in town hall.  This was seen from day one of Stanley's appointment.  I can understand being nice, but he is too buddy, buddy.  I am certain that he was given a list by the past BOS, that he was to follow in regards to personnel.  From day ONE, he treated Lt. Wallace as if he weren't even there.  No personality conflict - there wasn't time enough to have one.  These orders had to come from the town hall - leave Wallace out of the loop.  Why would anyone not have a Lt. as his right hand man?  We only had one LT. left.  Why take a half assed Sgt. and stoolies as his closest staff members?   Do you smell what I smell?

Dan is so right.  Cops want to get ahead by promotion, not sucking up.  They want to be acknowledged for what they have done and that means the hard work they do.  I appreciate them for the jobs they do.  Not just getting the guns, knives and drugs off the street or breaking up a fight, or coming to the aid of accident victims.  These officers have to pick up drunks off the street nightly, and I mean pick them up off the ground.  They are known as the regular drunks. 

We need the civil service test now.  Today.  No appointment for chief without the exam in place and the exam being taken by the ones that really want and have earned the position of chief.  Stanley is too arrogant.  Next time you are at a BOS meeting, wear a suit, not the polo shirt.  Look professional, not like you've just played a game of golf and get a hair cut - for the time being you are representing the Town of Wareham and you are embarrasing us.

Go Dan.

Last edited by Beach Plum (2010-06-10 17:47:38)

#7 2010-06-10 18:04:19

Beach Plum wrote:

Does anyone remember an article in the N. Andover newspaper about racism.

http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1876 … nd-college

http://www.eagletribune.com/punews/loca … 11139.html

#8 2010-06-10 18:12:36

You know I love you Bill...you crazy bastard!

#9 2010-06-10 18:17:04

Beach...you are the best!

#10 2010-06-10 18:22:21

Bill...do you have the one when the minority officers of the Super Chief spoke out about his attitude?
I believe there was a lot of discussion on an attached thread.

#11 2010-06-10 19:41:57

Bill, thank you.  It was the college student that I was interested in - he was black.  I wonder if anything ever became of the lawsuit?

Should we hire a chief who is named in a lawsuit in regards to the death of a black man which is still pending?  Even if Wareham cleared him of the comments that he was rumored to say, something doesn't look right.

What's Dan talking about above?  Was this in Wareham or N. Andover?

#12 2010-06-10 19:42:29

danoconnell wrote:

Beach...you are the best!

Thank you.  So are you!

#13 2010-06-10 21:29:26

N.Andover...

#14 2010-06-10 22:14:23

danoconnell wrote:

N.Andover...

Sounds like interesting reading material.  I must have missed that one.  Probably when I used to work nights. lol

#15 2010-06-11 18:21:44

Thank you for sending me the copy of my latest Jeer.
I appreciate it.
I have only had two...wassup' with that?

#16 2010-06-11 20:57:32

danoconnell wrote:

Thank you for sending me the copy of my latest Jeer.
I appreciate it.
I have only had two...wassup' with that?

Sob, sob, sniffle.............I don't even have one.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com