#1 2010-06-06 23:26:00

Picture our stalwart Board of Selectmen answering for their crimes last summer, recorded for posterity, and imagine the performance we'll see this year.

We need scheduling suggestions, a venue and a coherent agenda.

Ideas?

#2 2010-06-07 08:44:44

Ham of Peace here.

I defer to everyone's preference as to venue and schedule.

As for agenda - I think as we work toward Victory 2011, we need to fight something that often happens in politics - people having short memories.

We tossed out three high ranking members of the Hypocrite Elite this April.  Why?  Because Wareham was tired of the bullshit.  We were tired of 17 open meeting law violations.  Tired of neverending personal vendettas being carried out on the taxpayer's dime.  Tired of skyrocketing legal fees.  Tired of over $60,000 being dumped down the toilet on a witchhunt to find out who was hurting their feelings.  Tired of unethical behavior and secrecy.  Tired of the hit list, with every town official being pushed out.

Tired of four years of this town being left to flap in the breeze with no town administrator - as we played "musical TAs" with a succession of TAS being brought in as the greatest thing since sliced bread only to be tossed out because they didn't kiss the previous board's asses with enough enthusiasm.

Tired of pathetic lies told about the library - tired of vindictive lackey reporters and their BOS bosses who benefit from the lies - tired of people who don't care how their lies hurt the library as long as they hurt people they hate because years ago, they dared to disagree with them.

Tired of pathetically transparent attempts to destroy town meeting, to take away the citizen's right to stand up and be heard - all in a sad effort to replace our government with a city council, just to employ the unemployable.

Need I go on?  That's just scratching the surface, but bottom line - the previous board gave Wareham three years of sheer unadulterated hell and will go down as the worst board of selectmen in this town's over 300 year history.

Wareham came together and worked hard to toss out three big Hypocrite Elitists.  We did it because we were tired of garbage leadership.

But let's not forget - two more Hypocrite Elitists remain in office - and they embraced all of this garbage just as the three we threw out of office did.   And even though Wareham demanded change in the last election, the two stand in the way of change and fight it at every turn.

Wareham is to be commended for embracing change in April 2010.  But Wareham must not let its memory fade.  For the same reasons we tossed out three big losers this year, we must throw out the last two losers next year.

Don't let your memory fade, Wareham.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-06-07 08:52:21)

#3 2010-06-07 11:21:27

Thanks, Ham. Sometimes hard to see the mudflat for the clam holes, or for our landlocked seasonals, the forest for the trees.

Yes, our clam holes are distracting.

#4 2010-06-07 14:29:44

I am Hamatron5000.

#5 2010-06-07 18:31:45

I'd like to see each topic Ham mentioned above, given a one or two day discussion period (maybe longer).  I would like to hear the pros and cons ONLY with a complete slide show.  I want to see the copies of letters to and from the BOS up on the slide show.  I want a pamphlet, like the warrant for town meeting, available to the public including the above BOS's correspondence, including pictures, diagrams, etc.. so that we can read along with the discussions.  I don't mind paying for it, either.  I want to see and hear BOS meetings up on the projection screen that pertain to the discussion at hand.  Of course, all correspondent's names could/should be blocked from the public.  I'd like to see newspaper articles on these subjects up on the screen also.  There can be no denying certain printed rag statements with an "I never said that"!  That goes for BOS meetings, too.  I want to know who, exactly, came up with certain ideas or claims and I would love to hear why.  I want to know everything about the above topics, from the first time it was written down or spoken about.  I would hope that Brucie would keep his comments to 5 minutes, sorry, but the lisp drives me crazy.

#6 2010-06-07 21:12:52

Beach Plum wrote:

I would like to hear the pros and cons ONLY with a complete slide show.  I want to see the copies of letters to and from the BOS up on the slide show.  I want a pamphlet, like the warrant for town meeting, available to the public including the above BOS's correspondence, including pictures, diagrams, etc.. so that we can read along with the discussions.

You read my mind, Beach Plum. Hang on. More soon. Meanwhile, keep those ideas coming!

#7 2010-06-08 00:10:29

Thanks Bill, I get the ideas but I don't know how to run with them.  This was food for thought.

Would be sweet. though.

Last edited by Beach Plum (2010-06-09 16:38:05)

#8 2010-06-08 00:40:01

Sunday, 24 May 2009

Wareham, Massachusetts - Posted at 3:23 PM

For those just joining us: Wareham's five selectmen have waged a relentless campaign of race, class and legal war of distraction, demonizing and dismantling the town's workforce, ruling by fear of reprisal, gagging all dissent, misappropriating funds at every turn, and squandering untold fortunes on lawyers.

They are unemployed, personally and morally bankrupt incompetents whose agenda begins and ends with their own enrichment at town expense.

We need a spotlight on our gutted workforce, those who are no longer with us, and the patronage hacks who replaced them.

If you were you demoted, forced out, fired or otherwise victimized by these clowns, contact me by email.

#9 2010-06-08 07:26:42

HAM ,BILL AND BEACH PLUM ARE EXACTLY RITE ,WE NEED TO HOLD JANE AND BRENDAS FEET TO THE FIRE THEY WERE INVOLVED WITH ALL THE BAD DECESIONS THAT WE THE VOTERS OF WAREHAM VOTED OUT 3 OF THERE ALLIES  LAST  YEAR,JANE AND BRENDA AND THERE COHORTS ARE STILL RUNNING WAREHAM ,INTERFEREING IN DAY TO DAY DECECIONS , WE NEED TO DOCUMENT THERE FOUL DEEDS EVERY CHANCE WE GET ,SO OTHERS WILL KNOW WHY WE HAVE TO VOTE THEM OUT IN APRIL,  WE NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND INFORM THEM WHY THEY HAVE TO GO , AND WE NEED TO RECRUIT GOOD CANDITATES TO RUN AGAINST THEM, WE NEED TO HAVE MEETINGS NOW TO AIR OUR GREVIENCES  AND TO TALK TO THE ONES WE ELECTED  TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP THEM IN THERE EFFORTS FOR CHANGE.

#10 2010-06-08 10:36:25

IHL - we have butted heads before, but for other reasons than politics.  End of that story.

I like and appreciate what you write more and more, not that we agree on everything. lol

Bill has been our backbone in the fight to right the wrongs in Wareham.  I hate to think how things would be without him and his site.  I am not a Wareham snob.  I was born at Tobey, although my Dad worked in Wareham in the late 30's until he died 13 yrs ago.  He moved our family to Wareham in the mid forties.  They considered themselves townies.  I have absolutely no problem with people who weren't born here, but love Wareham and consider it their town.  I have a HUGE problem with people like P.T. Chief Stanley and some other town officials that are brought into town to work high paying jobs. (Not all, mind you.)  Why do they come to Wareham and want to make immediate changes?  The answer is to look good to the citizens and voters of Wareham.  Stanley came in with a big smile, pot belly and paraded around introducing himself to everyone he could.  He had tons of ideas to "CHANGE" Wareham.  Some updates at the station for our officers were fine.  I know these officers needed training but what happened to the "no overtime"?  The trainers got plenty of money for that.  I know where some of that money came from, and Stanley never told any of us, even when it was requested.  And, Cardalino (I think) stated they hadn't had training in years, but police records show "someone" was paid for training in  2005,06,07,08 & 09.  Stanley, why didn't you put that in the newspaper?  So, another lie.

Wareham didn't and doesn't need the changes that are being made.  Change needs to come slowly after some long, hard thinking.  Stanley - go home.

#11 2010-06-08 11:51:51

Good for you, Beach...

#12 2010-06-08 13:54:52

danoconnell wrote:

Good for you, Beach...

I don't have anything to lose anymore, Dan.

#13 2010-06-09 09:25:17

Ham of Peace here.

Yes, as the Ham of Peace, I think short memories will be something that we will be fighting against as we head towards Victory 2011.

I think our TA realized when he was hired that it was in his best interest to try and rehabilitate the image of those who hired him.

He tried his best with Sweet Brucey, but hey, no one's a miracle worker, and I don't even think that Mother Theresa could have rehabilitated Sweet Brucey.

In March, Mr. TA bought eight spiffy Dodge Charger police cruisers, brought back the lifeguards and the summer police.  And like clockwork, Sweet Brucey and his pals basically said, "Everyone praise us!  We got the town eight police cruisers!  We brought back the lifeguards and the summer police!"

Sorry, no dice.  The memories of the voters were still fresh. 

The voters remembered that Chief Joyce was stymied by the former dictatorship in his efforts to just replace a few cruisers that were ready for the junk heap. 

The voters remembered that the former dictatorship cut the lifeguards.

The voters remembered that the former dictatorship cut the summer police, then, hypocrites they are, whined about summer crime.

In other words, the voters weren't going to give credit to hack politicians for fixing something they broke in the first place.  People wanted good leadership all year round, not just every third election year

Cruisers should have been replaced as they broke down so that officers weren't left driving junk cruisers.  Lifeguards and summer police should not have been cut for three years, putting our community's summer safety in jeopardy for three years.

Let's also not forget that municipal maintenance, under the former dictatorship, was cut from 40 workers to 5.  Bourne has 60.  Until we restore those workers, all of our town's infrastructure is going to turn to crap.

And for all of the claims of the former dictatorship that every board before them was evil, every board prior to these brainless incompetents never had to cut out police cruisers, never had to cut the summer police, never had to cut the lifeguards, never had to cut municipal maintenance.

Then the Hypocrite Elite takes over - our town's services were cut to the bone, but you never saw a reduction in your property taxes, did you?

Makes you scratch your head wondering where that money went, doesn't it?  It didn't go to services, and alot of it didn't go to salaries, since town hall has been a government of acting and interims due to the Hypocrite Elite hit list for the past few years.

I guess their personal vendettas were more important - to them anyway.

Bottomline - Mr. TA wasn't a miracle worker and so wasn't able to rehabilitate Sweet Brucey and Cronie's images in time for the April 2010 election. 

But, I think he's going to give it all he's got for the April 2011 election for Janey and Brenda, and he'll have a year to do it instead of a couple months. 

We have to keep reminding the people of the BS they were a part of.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-06-09 09:33:33)

#14 2010-06-09 13:12:47

I am Hamatron5000.

#15 2010-06-09 14:27:40

THE OTHER THING IS THE SCHOOL AND THE LIBRARY ARE NOW PAID FOR AND THE TOWN HAS SOME EXTRA MONEY AND EVERYONE THINKS THE TA IS SOME FINANCIAL WIZARD. NO SOME DEBTS DO NOT HAVE TO BE PAID FOR ANYMORE THIS YEAR.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com