#1 2010-06-03 19:37:44

When will the financial backers of the Rag end their backing (Fish) and let the bagel boy die a inglorious death ???

The Observer is a nothing more than a mode to train puppies and should see the end soon...............you really have to ask yourself who is supporting him, he can't be doing it through sales..........what a fat bagel biting piece of crap he is and lets put an end to the Brucie colums............that photo helps me keep regularity every time I see it...............Last week traveling on 195, I spotted a vehicle reported to be like the one Brucie drives............silver Chrysler...............I passed him in the left lane and he was picking his nose as he drove toward Wareham...............a noble thing to do for a thoughtful, Wareham man to do..............piece of crap !!!!!!

#2 2010-06-03 20:17:54

Quahog:
This may sound crazy but I hope he sticks around, if only to ensure that Brenda is defeated next year. Quite frankly, the damage is done, every week he continues to lie. Eventually someone will sue his sorry ass. He lied about the campaign donation Winslow received from that Swifts Beach lady. He had the report from Mary Ann, that was intentional.

He published the Parola resignation letter that he should not have gotten a copy of of and he certainly shouldn't have printed it!

Just let him keep blabbering away, no one is listening to him any more, just his 6 friends (Mike, Ellen, John D, Brenda, Kate, & Bruce).

#3 2010-06-03 20:43:00

If Slager printed the resignation letter from Mike Parola, which of course I know he did, it had to have come from the Town Hall.  Wouldn't the original letter be part of his personnel file?  Anything in this file should be private.  If I am correct about this letter being private, who has the right to give a photo copy of it to anyone?  Would it be legal to read this letter to the citizens of Wareham at a BOS meeting?  I believe it was addressed to the TA.  Would the BOS have to read a prepared statement about Mr. Parolo's resignation?

It seems to be riding on a thin line.  The people of Wareham deserve to know that he has resigned, but do they have the right to see the letter?  Maybe Mike gave the TA permission to print it or read it.  I'd like to know, anyone else?  Just asking the question because I don't know the facts, regarding this letter.

#4 2010-06-03 21:25:24

Slager: But Andrews has done a superb job in his first six months. Not only did he present a balanced budget to Town Meeting, the town has nearly $700,000 in free cash to absorb further cuts in state aid. On top of that $100,000 has been placed in the town’s stabilization fund, a fund that had been barren for years.

Non-school Town Employees have not received a raise in four years.... and he isn't exactly rushing to settle that...maybe that's where the money came from...

Last edited by commonsense (2010-06-03 21:26:20)

#5 2010-06-04 01:59:27

With the wall they have built around them, will we ever get the truth.  By the way, I don't go on Slagers website, not that Bob insinuated that.  It was sent to me.  I do agree with not egging him on ~ however, egging him sounds like a nice idea.  Sorry.  That was bad.

#6 2010-06-04 04:01:17

FOUR YEARS AND NO RASIES  FOR NON SCHOOL EMPLOYEES , TWO LTS ON THE POLICE DEPT NOT REPLACED , TWO POLICEMAN RETIRED THIS YEAR ONE IN JUNE AND ONE IN DEC ,NOT REPLACED, RASIES FOR ANDREWS FRENDS ,MONEY SPENT ON COMPUTOR AUDITS ,MONEY SPENT ON LIBRARY LAWSUITS ,WHAT WE HAVE IS MISMANGEMENT OF TOWN ASSESTS ,I THINK THE TOWN EMPLOYEES NEED TO PUSH FOR RASIES ,YOU HAVE FAMILEYS TO FEED ,DO NON SCHOOL EMPLOYEES KIDS EAT LESS THAN SCHOOL EMPLOYEES  KIDS ,THE TOWN EMPLOYEES HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THERE RIGHTS , IF THERE SHOULD BE MONEY IN THE SYABLIZATION FUND IT SHOULD COME FROM BETTER MANGEMENT OF THE TOWN AND NOT THREW EMPLOYEES GETTIING RAISES , MR PEROLA DID NOT QUIT  BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THINGS WERE RUNNING GREAT IN TOWN HE MARCHED WITH HIS FEET FOR A BETTER JOB WITHOUT THE CRAP THAT COMES WITH A WAREHAM JOB UNDER THE AWFUL LEADERSHIP OF JANE AND BROCTON BRENDA.

#7 2010-06-04 14:05:40

ihateliz ~ you are so right.  Example to ponder:  if a mother and father with two small children ran their home like the town does, they would now be homeless.     I am all for a stabilization fund.  My only questions about that are, where did all that money go in the first place and where has it all come from now.  I would like to see an itemized print out of how the fund was depleted and another itemized list of the cuts to town workers and  department budgets, which has now brought up our stabilization fund to $100,000, according the the bagel-biter.  I would be happy to see the same about our free cash.

I have so many questions flying around in this head of mine, but I don't know the proper channels to go to for the correct answers.  That's why I love this website so much.  You put a question out there and the real brains give you the answers.  Thanks everyone.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com