2) Little Merrimack
3) Lawrence-by-the-Sea
4) Screwusover...andover...andover
5) Concord Grapes Make for a Loud W(h)ine
6) Haver-hell
7) New Warehampshire
8) Lowell Light

#2 2010-05-25 23:39:17

Homatron of peace we all know it will always be just Wareham. Take a deep breath and remember that we  are the leaders and it takes time.

#3 2010-05-26 00:00:30

9) Waredover
10) Andham
11) Lawham
12) Warerence

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-05-26 00:01:32)

#4 2010-05-26 07:32:14

I think it's obvious what they're attempting to do.  You've got Brockton Brenda and the former dictatorship's handpicked flunkies/trustees on the library director search committee so whether Mr. TA is  on the committee or not, they'll just rubber stamp the Merrimack candidate. 

That's why they're pissed that Winslow got on the committee.  Now they might have to forgo the Hypocrite Elite stooge for someone who's actually qualified.

#5 2010-05-26 07:48:44

Wouldn't it make sense for a library-educated person to be part of the search committee? How would they even know what to ask, given how they have participated in the mismanagement of the library (not Cara).  It's hard to be hopeful..

#6 2010-05-29 22:33:15

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Cream Cheese Chewer in Gov 101 wrote:

Andrews recused himself from the committee becauseone of the applicants is from Merrimack Valley College, where he once taught. Andrews, as town administrator, will make the final decision on who is to be hired

So, it appears that the candidate isn't just from the Merrimack Valley, but is from a college where Mr. TA taught at - at least according to The Bobo Gazette anyway.

Is there any doubt who the next library director will be after reading this?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-05-29 22:40:42)

#7 2010-05-30 13:19:15

Help me rhonda, ah, make that Ham. (thinkin' about the Beach, wouldn't today be great for that, Boys!)

1. Recuse. Is you is or is you isn't? How does one recuse, but not recuse ("will make the final decision"). George Orwell is alive & well in Wareham Town Hall.

2.Merrimack Valley College? There is such an entity in Manchester, NH, per Google. But, there is also a Merrimack College (no VALLEY) in Massachusetts. And, didn't reports about Mr. Andrews cite Northern Essex Community College as his workplace from 1999 to his dismissal on the drunk driving thing?  does anyone have the true facts?

Hope everyone is having a GREAT Memorial Day weekend. In my last house, next to an historic cemetery, there was a ceremony honoring the veterans of the Revolutionary War who were buried just a few feet from my property line; complete with colonial garb and muskets. Muskets! When they gave a multi-gun salute with those muskets, you could hear it for miles. Irony: buried in that same cemetery is Butch Songin, the first quarterback of the Boston Patriots.

#8 2010-05-30 21:51:13

I bet they loved you in them Stewie pants, nota when you went to those ceremonies!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com