#1 2010-05-13 16:41:37

Cheers:
To Claire Smith for her professional and effective handling of difficult articles which inspired passionate debate. I knew you were the right choice. Despite the best efforts of the TFCH you showed true grace under pressure. Bobo should be thanking you for keeping democracy alive in Wareham so his minions can continue to talk at the microphone.

To Steve Homes may you feel well soon.

To Cara Winslow for asking the tough questions, Bobo she knows way more than you do when it comes to labor law and I hear she recently handled a difficult employment matter in another community. It was an uphill battle but Cara prevailed so you go ahead and question her ability, I'll send her the name of a good attorney.

To Bill Whitehouse the man who gave a voice to the oppressed citizens of this community, THANK YOU!

To Bob Brady, Nora Bicki, Dan O'Connell, Larry & Liz MacDonald, P-Span, and everyone else who posts the TRUTH. Thanks for shining light on the dark deeds of the Hypocrite Elite.

To Fogcutter I hope you have seen the light in the harbor and I commend you for telling it like it is, even if we agree on nothing, I am proud of you for standing up to the hypocrites!

Jeers:
To Bobo, I could write a book, actually probably an encyclopedia but let's just say that promoting your unpopular opinion on other media websites would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

To Jane Donahue & Brenda Eckstrom, treating a new Board member in such a condescending manner only reminds the community why they didn't vote for incumbents.

To Mark Andrews, you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. You may feel comfortable today that you have three votes of the Board to make it past your probation and I agree you do, but alientating a single Board member could spell a big problem for you down the road when Jane and Brenda aren't sitting there. I guess your not as slick a politician as you like to think you are!

To Steve Torres, we've paid you enough, settle up and get out of town. Didn't I read somewhere that you were supposed to give up your private practice when you took the job in Fall River? Maybe I am wrong.

#2 2010-05-13 17:07:12

Thanks to U2, Zoo..

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com