#1 2010-05-05 09:17:40

I began thinking about the small poll by the Moderator on every question...........how did the Fin Com vote, how did the Selectmen vote...........now about that published vote in the warrant.  Was the Selectmens vote from the old Board (Cronan & Savageau) or the new Board.  If that was the vote of the old Board, as I suspect, it should have been made clear to all TM Members.

I was quite surprised to hear no comments made by Steve Holmes and just one by Cara Winslow.  Did you guys forget why the people voted for you ???  Get involved, we would love to hear what you have to say on Westfield and the Charter.

#2 2010-05-05 11:03:13

Quahog, I'm pretty sure the vote reflects the opinions of the prior BoS since the warrant was published, discussed and voted on before the election.  Good point though, maybe people new to town meeting don't realize that.

#3 2010-05-05 12:01:04

there should be new votes taken by the board of selectman and someone should give the opinion of the new board or someone from the floor should ask the selectman for a new vote from the floor.

#4 2010-05-05 14:31:29

At least clarify the issue for the town meeting voters.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com