#1 2010-05-05 00:22:31

LETS SEE IT WAS THE FIRE DEPT THAT SAID IT WAS COBWEBS? ARE THEY IN THE CONSPIRACY AS WELL? OH BOBO I NEVER STOP LAUGHING AT HOW CRAZY YOU ARE. I ALWAYS WONDER IF CRAZY PEOPLE KNOW THEY ARE CRAZY? PEOPLE DO NOT ALWAYS SHOW UP RIGHT AT 7 AND COME IN VARIOUS TIMES DURING THE MTG. CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT THIS HAS BEEN DEFEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN? JUST ACCEPT YOU NUT

#2 2010-05-05 01:00:41

It was Professor Plum in the Kitchen...with a candlestick...

Oh Bobo..please.

I saw you walk in late. The vid will be up soon enough..if people want to check out how many people walked in after the quorom count was taken...they can do it right after that point..why would anyone look at when you walked in and then count after that. You are certifiable.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

#3 2010-05-05 01:09:18

Here's an outright lie in his story:

"An amendment was then offered to bring the article back in the fall following the appointment of a study committee. That amendment passed, 136-109."

The amendment only provided for a Westfield study group to be formed to report to Fall Town Meeting.  The amendment did NOT provide for the article to be "brought back," or anything else other than the formation and report of the study committee.

#4 2010-05-05 06:54:08

Really now, were there up to 50 people (most likely non-residents if they are "sneaking in") standing outside waiting to enter through the back door to come in and vote?  Give me a break.  I think if there were 50 people outside, I would have seen the group as I was one of the first people to go outside.  No one was there.

#5 2010-05-05 07:44:15

The study committee may be a good thing. Maybe they can study how to make Westfield what is was intended for..recreational use.Find some Fed and State Green money and develop it.
It is so easy to go to a "study committee". The man that proposed that I have seen as a shill for the BOS members still around from the last election...
It will never become low income housing...maybe the Fall Town Meeting will end it once and for all.

#6 2010-05-05 08:11:08

In my opinion, If I were Bruce or anyone involved in the previous administration I would put most of the blame on Bobo and cut all ties. If it werent for his paper probably all of the previous BOS's articles and crazyness would have probably gone undetected.  His paper has, for the most part dismantled the previous boards agenda and town meeting articles.  Thank you Bobo for uncovering all of the previous administrations bloopers, they are slowly fading into history.  Oh and we cant forget on the good job you did for them during the elections, one incumbent.......

#7 2010-05-05 08:11:18

I wonder if the troll and his butt buddy the former Chairman dress up in pink tutus' and sip tea from little cups when they make up their little stories. The guy would be funny if he wasn't so...oh...you know the rest.
Well, at least they will have few days to make up new love songs for each other.
Did anyone ever see them hanging out with Barney Frank?

#8 2010-05-05 08:51:52

Why was the Town Meeting continued until Monday?
How far into the articles did it go. I once again had problems with the net feed.
Thanks...

#9 2010-05-05 08:55:21

Stopped at article 25 (Mayor) just before 10 pm..the video should be up in a couple of hours (hopefully)..it was expected to continue Monday..the HS has some functions this week, etc..

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

#10 2010-05-05 08:56:19

The High School is putting on a play and using the auditorium the rest of the week - that's what all the backdrop stuff visible over the curtain is. 

When we return on Monday, debate on Article 25 - Charter Review will begin - we voted to adjourn just before 10:00 last night, knowing that one was a whopper that would take quite a bit of time.

#11 2010-05-05 10:06:43

Oh Bobo, you foiled the power elite again.  You got it, there was a reserve of 50 extra power elite bastards hiding in the bushes behind the high school, ready to strike if things didn't go the way of the evil power elite. 

They were all space aliens too.  Power elite bastards from outer space hiding in the bushes behind the high school to interfere with senior housing complex votes.  No word yet on whether the CIA or KGB was involved.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-05-05 10:09:52)

#12 2010-05-05 10:15:36

Hamatron5000 wrote:

there was a reserve of 50 extra power elite bastards

Power Rangers!

#13 2010-05-05 10:16:14

Thanks for the update...

#14 2010-05-05 10:45:21

BREAKING NEWS:  This just in, reports indicate that the spiders who spun a web in the fire alarm sensor may have been vile power elite-trained spiders.  Authorities confirm finding three ill-gotten photocopier nickels (a total of 15 cents) inside the spiders' nest.)

#15 2010-05-05 10:45:47

Okay, for this story I'm sorry to say that I had to go read it for myself "over there".

I have a few thoughts:

As usual, he contradicts himself in saying that more people entered the building, while he also says he saw people driving away.  Doesn't he realize that night school had ended?

In regards to the quorum count :  while the count was being taken, people were still in the process of checking in and taking their seats.  Due to following the rules, AND STARTING ON TIME, the tellers only counted people in their seats with their pink card.  That tells me that some people were not included in the original quorum count, but were there none-the-less.

Besides, isn't it the clerk's job to monitor the entry/exits?

In regards to the Westfield vote, it was a hand count, and again, the only people counted were people sitting down with a pink card.  To receive a pink card, they had to be checked in.
It was obvious by the vote total that a quorum existed, which is probably why the Moderator didn't see the need for a quorum count.

Last edited by townie (2010-05-05 10:48:35)

#16 2010-05-05 10:47:53

In other news, this man was seen fleeing the scene:

http://www.cibercomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bis_layer_spiderman.gif

#17 2010-05-05 10:50:53

P-Span is the MAN!!

#18 2010-05-05 11:14:34

Several of us watched with great amusement as Slagger flitted from group to group trying to get a hand on what was going on.  He really looks like a deer caught in the headlights.  He was so busy trying to find a coupon for a free bagel at DD's he missed the group of 50 people march down Viking Drive from what you always thought was the storage bay for the School Department at the Boys & Girls Club.  A very sophisticated operation with vast stocks of pink, blue and yellow cards so the ringers can sneak into a TM on a seconds notice to change the outcome of a vote.   I have heard rumors that there are really one hundred people held in reserve in the storage bay every TM.  The poor sap missed the entire military like operation that we all understand is run and financed by TBW.

#19 2010-05-05 11:43:02

TBL

After the fire alarm went off I think I saw an antique fire engine from a defunct fire department take off at a high rate of speed. The same antique fire truck then returned a few minutes later with at least 50 extra voters dressed as firefighters. They were all clinging on to the sides and back of the truck, it was quite a sight. Just like the old days.

Last edited by TBL (2010-05-05 11:46:35)

#20 2010-05-05 11:45:21

SLAGER MATH:

HE CLAIMS THE VOTE WAS GOING TO PASS RIGHT BEFORE THE FIRE ALARM THEN SPIDERS TRAINED BY THE LIBRARY EMPLOYEES SPUN THEIR WEBS AND SET OFF THE ALARM AND AFTER 50 EXTRA PEOPLE RUSHED THE HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM. THEN WHY DID THE ARTICLE ONLY GET DEFEATED BY 5? IT WAS GOING TO PASS BEFORE THE ALARM BUT THEN 50 EXTRA PEOPLE SHOWED UP AND THEN WAS DEFEATED BY 5? I LOVE SLAGER MATH.

#21 2010-05-05 12:08:05

the westfeild artical for a study of westfeild provides a study only, its up to the selectman to vote to bring back wedtfeild for a vote and i dont think that will happen , get over it brenda , you lost as you will losse next april, asshole.

#22 2010-05-05 13:14:20

IHL:
If I saw clearly enough both Cruz and Winslow held their cards up high in opposition. I did not see Holmes vote so I do not know his posiiton on it. If he is opposed it will not be back, or if it comes back it will come back as no action.

#23 2010-05-05 15:10:20

Anyone pretending to be a "reporter" should avoid use of the word "I" like the plague, and to do his best to keep himself out of his "news" story.

Especially one like Mr. Slager who has already admitted that he has a clear agenda, meets with what he now calls an opposition, and who routinely distorts facts to suit his agenda or the needs of the opposition. 

So the fact that he couldn't even get a quote from Mrs. Eckstrom to reinforce his conspiracy theory speaks volumes.

#24 2010-05-05 15:16:25

From the Wikipedia article on smoke detectors:

"Regular cleaning can prevent false alarms caused by the build up of dust or other objects such as flies, particularly on optical type alarms as they are more susceptible to these factors. A vacuum cleaner can be used to clean ionization and optical detectors externally and internally."

Who knew the conspiracy was so far-ranging that the folks at Wikipedia were involved too?

#25 2010-05-05 15:49:29

Last time he claimed that Bay Pointe and "the rest of us" (aka voter's in opposition to Westfield) were in "cahoots"...Now..I don't know??? What?? "We" (aka all voter's in oppostion to Westfield) were "in on" the "pull the fire alarm and sneak fifty like minded voter's into TM and change the mood in the room scheme."

...One of my favorite movies is "The Great Escape"..but that had nothing on this maneuver.."We've" been tunneling for months Assclown.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

#26 2010-05-05 15:57:15

Alright, here it is.

As you all remember, Paul Shooter stole a Predator cloaking device.  Offended by the Hypocrite Elite's naughty ways, he shared the cloaking technology with the power elite.  The 50 power elite bastards were already in the room, undetected and invisible to the naked eye, and decided to de-cloak in time for the vote. 

All of those de-cloakers going off at once generated so much heat that the fire alarm went off.

The moral of the story - wait your turn to de-cloak.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-05-05 15:59:08)

#27 2010-05-05 18:36:28

I had to see this for myself, here are some comments:
To quote the village idiot, "A quorum count was taken shortly after 7 p.m. That number was 214. I arrived shortly before 7:10 p.m. after attending a school concert in which my daughters performed. There was no one waiting to get into the auditorium when I arrived. Everyone was already seated. Town Moderator Claire Smith was going over the rules of the evening. I asked another reporter of I had missed anything. She said just the quorum count, which ended just as I arrived in the auditorium.
    At approximately 9:15 p.m., after a slew of Westfield supporters had made a very strong case for the proposal, the fire alarm sounded and those in attendance made their way to the exits. Approximately 25 minutes later everyone was allowed back in the building but there was scant checking to see if those re-entering were registered voters, and only at one door."
1. We don't care where you were, no one missed you.
2. The fire alarm went off at 8:25 pm and the people you saw leaving were from night school, get a grip on yourself.
3. The responsibility for checking people in lies squarely with the Town Clerk, so if you want to blame someone she is the one to blame.
4. People who entered back through the main door were checked.
5. There were not 50 people who are unregistered voters that snuck in and happened to have pink cards, if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Between Bobo and Andrea I am not sure who is worse. The comments on the pay to play site are hysterical. What a bunch of sore losers showing their true colors. By the way, if the argument is for a Mayor because then you could have had Westfield you are barking up the wrong tree. That is exactly why we shouldn't have a Mayor.

Westfield is a bad idea on multiple levels, not the least of which is that the Town does not belong in the development or housing business. We can't get our own books straight. Today I went to visit my former employer, first words out of the mouth of my former boss were "That place has developed a bad reputation, everyone knows not to work there, move there, even drive through there." That my dear power elite friends is how others see us.

I blame one Robert Slager for poisoning this community, he is an evil man with a chip on his shoulder. If I win the lottery I am going to start up a paper in Halifax and see how he feels when everything you love is turned to shit. People you love have been dragged through the mud. It is sick. He is a sick sick puppy.

Now I feel better. Bobo you are an assclown, you lost, go home.

#28 2010-05-05 19:30:42

Ok here it is.

There are 50 power elite bastards who have undergone intense ninja training.  They hide in plain sight - in plant pots, under chairs, hanging from the lighting fixtures on the ceiling, squeezed into ventilation shafts, and so on.  When votes don't go the power elite's way, then these power elite ninjas spring into action, pop out of nowhere into the seats and vote.

Sure, they probably could have just walked through the front door, but its more fun to undergo ninja training.

#29 2010-05-05 19:46:28

By: robertslager on 5/5/10
That's an excellent point, capricon. Interesting that a teacher in the Wareham School District wrote that cobwebs have never caused a fire alarm at a school before. Hmmmmm.

Bobo have you ever been probed by aliens as well?

#30 2010-05-05 19:52:55

By: tombo on 5/5/10
I have a question? When the fire alarm sounded and
Mrs. Smith told people to leave the hall, she stated that
it would resume in 15 minutes. Did she have advanced
notice that it wasn't really a fire? Hmmmmmm
I didn't quote verbatim,but the tape could clarify it.

I didn't know they let blogging from bridgewaters prison for the criminally insane. Good for them

#31 2010-05-05 20:29:56

IHATESLAGER wrote:

That's an excellent point, capricon. Interesting that a teacher in the Wareham School District wrote that cobwebs have never caused a fire alarm at a school before. Hmmmmm.

"Hmmmmm" is exactly right.  In fact, I demand an investigation!

(of the HS teacher who doesn't keep a clean classroom)

#32 2010-05-05 20:46:08

Yes let's investigate Bobo, who is his school informant, did they have permission to speak to the press? Does the school know that a teacher who has identified herself as such posts there? I wouldn't want my kid in her class!

#33 2010-05-06 08:01:22

TIN FOIL HAT EVEN TRIES TO TALK SENSE INTO THEIR LEADER:

By: gramyk on 5/5/10
hate to mention this folks - but HOW would non-registered voters get a pink card? even if they came in the back door or whatever.

i am totally disappointed in this vote. but i do have to recognize that THEY organized. WE have to be, too. so MWF, let us PLEASE be better organized for the monday vote and for the fall.

The voting cards are simply pink squares of made out of construction paper. They would be easy to reproduce.

#34 2010-05-06 08:02:40

Do I think the alarm was triggered intentionally? In my opinion, yes, I do. Given the timing and the fact that the fire department has no record of smoke alarms going off arbitrarily I find it more than a little suspicious. I also find Smith's remarks before and after the alarm interesting. She kept changing her story about the cause of the alarm when, in fact, the fire department had no idea why the smoke detector went off as of this morning. Why would she claim to know the cause when the fire department did not?
I think these are valid questions to ask.

STRAIGHT JACKET ANYONE?

#35 2010-05-06 08:04:51

By: capricon on 5/5/10
GramyK; First, I agree that they didn't necessarily load the town up with fraudulant voters, but for the sake of argument, did you go to fall town meeting? Did you return your card at the end of each night? To my knowledge we have used 5 colors pink, yellow, green, blue and orange(salmon). It could have been done. I do also agree that we need to look at ourselves, where were our voters? Personally, I think this is a problem with airing it live. Our people sat at home, watched it, saw the momentum, heard the fire alarm and flipped back to dancing with the stars or american idol. Their people sat at home watched it going south and when the heard the fire alarm and were told the meeting would convene in 15 minutes, grabbed their coats and came down to stop it! It's the reconvene in 15 minutes that gets me. We have had bomb scares where the kids have been outside for anywhere from an hour and a half to four hours - 15 minutes?

HUNNY GRAB BREAK INTO THE EMERGENCY PINK CONSTRUCTION PAPER CARD RESERVE, ILL START THE CAR, WESTFIELD NEEDS US

#36 2010-05-06 08:06:05

By: capricon on 5/5/10
Mr. Slager, I am curious, why would ANYONE EVER put a smoke detector that is so sensitive to dust crossing a lazer, as someone suggested, in a high school? Also, someone asked about someone saying you just can't let it go, can you the the Selectmen (I think towards Brenda). I think it was the member of the FinCom, Bronck.

ITS CALLED A S M O K E DETECTOR. THATS HOW A SMOKE DETECTOR WORKS! ITS NOT SOME CONSPIRACY

#37 2010-05-06 08:12:08

Can't someone Baker Act that guy?

#38 2010-05-06 09:39:57

"Their people sat at home watched it going south and when the heard the fire alarm and were told the meeting would convene in 15 minutes, grabbed their coats and came down to stop it! It's the reconvene in 15 minutes that gets me. We have had bomb scares where the kids have been outside for anywhere from an hour and a half to four hours - 15 minutes?"

Bomb scare requires entire building to be searched.  Smoke detector requires investigation of one small area and re-set of the smoke detector.

Duh.

#39 2010-05-06 09:51:31

They better add some more tin foil to their hats,  Bobo is just trying to drum up paper sales again.  I have had fire alarms go off at my place of business for no reason at all, both smoke and heat detectors have triggered on many occasions.  There is also a beam style that triggers the alarm when smoke is present in the air.  If the school is using a Simplex system, they are notorious for problems.  Next they will start checking Target and Walmart to see if they had a big sale on pink construction paper at 9:30 at night.  Bobo please, just let go, you are like an infection that just keeps oozing.

#40 2010-05-06 10:31:57

Robert: You're never going to figure out how I pulled off.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-05-06 15:53:39)

#41 2010-05-06 14:28:45

The mental illness is progressing at an alerming rate.  Someone needs to have their meds upped.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com