#1 2010-05-04 20:36:13

It was certainly getting stuffy in here with all that shit being spewed!  Kudos to whomever pulled alarm, but did anyone notice Sauvageau STILL did not stop talking?  Made joke about someone pulling alarm (.."yeah, Tom said he pulled alarm...") and how it was up to him to help the board to get this through the people's thick heads...!!!  Only think thick around here is his abdomen as well as the skull of a few of his peers!

#2 2010-05-04 22:29:31

You would have thought that the alarm would have made people think the Man Upstairs was trying to tell them something.  Shut up and vote.  I can't believe that on such an important night that so many people were absent.  I know some people have to work nights, etc., once in a while, but this was low. 

I heard someone say when they saw Bruce going to the mike - again- that someone should make a motion that he can't speak at TM anymore.  I would have seconded that!!!

#3 2010-05-05 07:06:49

I would second that motion if it included Curly as well!!..these two egomaniacs, Juris Doctorate in hand, still don't get that no one wants to hear what they are spewing..the election results should have been enough to keep these two at bay, they just can't get over the fact they got their asses handed to them!!

Line of the night from an audience member as the ex-Moderator took the mic: GET A JOB!!..Brucey could also take that advice..

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com