#1 2010-04-11 03:57:07

Well it should be the first item on the agenda..........................get rid of the temporary director of the library................give her the boot, kicker her to the side, make her move to the back....................she is taking the beloved libtary to the mat

Let's get a real qualified person to lead instead of a no nothing perspn who mearly fills a seat.  This woman is a looser and has supported the "Brucee" method of operations  for too long...........................kick her to the kurb...............now

#2 2010-04-11 07:22:07

I AGREE KICK HER TO THE CURB IN TO THE DUMPSTER  AND DO IT NOW.

#3 2010-04-11 08:35:39

If anyone here can confirm...I've heard that she has caused just about every volunteer and board members to resign due to her difficulty in getting along with people - humans - citizens in our community.  And we put her in charge of seniors?  Did anyone check her back ground?  She clearly has anger management issues, NO people skills and a real bad attitude.

I'll predict that she blames it all on the good citizens of Wareham.

Is there anyone out there that can shed any insight to any of this behavior ?

#4 2010-04-11 08:57:16

Is there any record of the process that led to her appointment at COA?   Is there any record of the rationale for her assignment as Interim Director of WFL ?  Has there been any reliable assessment of her performance in both positions?

It seems to me that there is abundant evidence that someone should have said, "Houston......We've got a problem here," many months ago.

#5 2010-04-11 09:39:53

All great questions, Dick.

The common denominator in all of this is John Saguinet.  I'm more and more convinced that Wareham doesn't need his services any more either.

He caused good hard working employees their jobs and did nothing from a "management" perspective to MOVE WAREHAM FORWARD.  In fact, just the opposite. 
Now we have an unqualified accountant so our tax dollars are paying Powers and Sullivan to do her job ($10's of thousands).  We still haven't certified our free cash with the next budget (2011) up for consideration in two weeks.  How is it that the FinCom can do their job and make good recommendations to the voters on April 26th ?

We also have a angry director of senior and social services who doubles as an "acting" library director.  I guess that will look good on her resume.
Look at her track record since hired.  Look at how many good volunteers have resigned due to her abuse.  I say we cut our losses and rid the operations of her too.

Sanguinet has caused too much hardship.  He must go.  I know he was just following Bruce and Co.'s orders but that's no excuse.  They abused him and he wasn't qualified to know differently.  He's as complicit as they are.

Lastly, I'm still interested in knowing if Mr. Andrews has EVER managed a municipality ?  Being a "finance director" does not qualify one to manage people.  AND what does he know about sewer enterprise fund accounting ?
How should he be advising the sewer commissioners on rate setting.  Sanguinet clearly didn't know anything about sewer operations or he would have advised the commissioners not to reduce the rate to $584 two years ago. (Note: our consultants advised us not to reduce the rate three years ago). 

Bottom line,  we've got lots of work ahead of us.

#6 2010-04-11 10:07:19

I AGREE SANDQUIST, GRIZZZIE, THE ACCOUNANT AND THE TOWN ADMIN HAS TO GO,             KEEP THE HEAD OF THE EDIC AND STANLEY THESE LAST TWO HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB , THE FIRST FOUR ARE TOTAL LOSERS.             THE TA HAS SAID OUT LOUD THAT HE IS TRYING TO BREAK THE NEW UNION THE DEPT HEADS BELONG TO .

#7 2010-04-11 11:23:28

Bob… Marcia, my favorite subject.  I was told the reason she was hired was because she was an experienced grant writer. Well it has been over a year since she was hired and still not one of her applications for a grant have been funded. Why would an experienced grant writer delegate all of her office staff and an intern to try to write and fillout the grants, shouldn’t she be the person who writes the grants?

Bob and Dick I know that two of the people I mention below sent their resignation letter to Sanquinet. From what I understand one of them was a scathing letter and yet nothing was done. Staff knew if they complained about Marcia to Sanquinet nothing would happen.

Bob below is all the information that I know first hand about the people who have left the COA because of Marcia:

1.  One dispatcher retired some say she would have stayed longer if it wasn’t for Marcia

2.  One dispatcher quit because Marcia continually called her stupid to her face, in front of other staff, and behind her back.

3.  One clerk who had worked for the town for 16 years. She worked through many TA’s and COA directors. This woman stuck it out while the town took almost a year to replace the director. The office ran smoothly, all paper work was completed and done on time. She was over worked but she stayed. A few months after Marcia was hired she quit. She couldn’t take Marcia's incompetence, her unprofessionalism, her vindictive style of management, her total disrespect for the staff and volunteers.

4.  One part time employee who quit because Marcia literally had her in tears twice. This woman also volunteered at least 10 hours a week

5. Three other volunteers that I know of stopped volunteering at the COA.  One of whom quit because this person was asked by Marcia to report back to her if anyone including staff, volunteers, or seniors who visited the center said anything negative about her.

The latest complaint I have heard about Marcia was that she was disrespectful to one of the homeless people who come to the COA. This person was so angry he was going to complain to the TA. He was downstairs bitching about Marcia and Larry Gaines convinced not to go to the TA. I don’t know if he has since gone to the TA or not. It’s pretty bad when you start pissing off the homeless people who come to the COA for help.

#8 2010-04-11 11:46:27

DONT FORGET BRENDA NEXTstrom. SHE HAS TO GO AS WELL

#9 2010-04-11 12:13:48

You may want to put chief Stanley on your list of "have to go's".  When you open his public book - you see range certification, a purchase of high powered weapons,  eight new cruisers and one new SUV, a room cleaned out to be a training room and a change of detectives.  Sounds good.

Now, go to the book that only a few get to see.  During times of personnel cutting and furlough days through out town departments, he had the shooting range manned by two and sometimes three officers, all on overtime.  I am still on the fence about the high powered weapons, but I don't want our officers out fire powered, either.  The area he made ready for training was being used for storage - cleaned & painted and now a good area for training - but what kind of training?  Haven't heard about any yet, but I'm sure it's being used for something.  It seems that the detectives there have been demoted and replaced.  Punishment?  He is listening to patrolmen that have been bringing in printed blogs from here, facebook and other sites.  You don't run a dept. according to what is printed as a blog.  He leased nine new vehicles without going to town meeting for approval.  Is he another Bruce, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?  By the way, one of these new vehicles was involved in a crash this past Friday.  We don't need these high powered cars in Wareham.  140 mph to go to a call?  Trust me, they can go faster than that and I'm not saying the officer's are traveling at that rate of speed, just that they CAN reach that speed in seconds.  He has practically ignored our Lt., who is not doing much more than answering emails.  What a waste of knowledge and experience.  Stanley was recently involved in an arrest at the White Pines Motel, where he used a nasty racist word in front of his men and other witnesses.  "RUMOR" says the female there at the time was nude and paraded outside without even a sheet thrown over her.  Terrible!    Are you wondering where the money came from for the overtime and the weapons and recertification?  Not from the selectmen.  It was monies left from a variety of grants.  Grant $ goes to specified destinations, not to be pooled together and spent freely.  Our former chief had put aside $ for cruisers as the town meeting voted down HIS request for new cars.  Maybe Chief Stanley knew he might get voted down if he went to TM.  You won't know until you try, chief.

Then google the Chief......his town doesn't need him full time anymore.  There are numerous newspaper articles about him and you can scroll down to see citizen comments from N. Andover residents.  Some not very pretty at all.  Makes me a little leary of him.

If you throw candy and toys to bystanders at a parade, they will run to get them and be happy and excited and remember the float that threw the best things to the crowd.  P.T. Chief Stanley has done this to his officers.  Of course they like him - not for his skills, but for what he has given them.  What happens now that his budget has been slimmed down?  His bucket mouth blamed Joyce and Wallace.  Shouldn't have spent all that money, chief.  It was set aside for a reason.  If we don't approve the lease of our new cruisers at town meeting, the money will have to come out of his budget so there may be cuts internally, but he is negotiating for a salary that is way above what he is worth.  I think we need to have a chief's civil service test done now.  Remember, he is a civil service chief now, but at town meeting (his was only a job for a few months, then) he pleaded with the town's citizens to do away with a civil service chief.  He's talking differently now.

Put a hold on his hiring.  Put out the c.s.chief's exam now.

P.S.  I need to add something to this, which I posted early today.  In no way do I think the officers on our police force are like children at a parade.  I have the utmost respect for the majority of them, which they have earned.  They are appreciative of the "gifts" Stanley has given them.  My beef is not with these officers, but with the chief's way of operating and spending.

Last edited by bornofwareham (2010-04-11 23:48:33)

#10 2010-04-11 12:37:07

bornofwareham wrote:

Put a hold on his hiring.  Put out the c.s.chief's exam now.

I agree....and I think ALL the "recent" hiring's/appointments should be "closely scrutinized", as well...and get Grizz (and Larry Gaines) the H#%*!! out of the COA..Stop using Senior's as political pawn's..

..and Bobo (O, Bobo)..I don't care if it's by ignoring him, focusing on and opposing him..boycotting him, tar and feathering, or "on a rail"...this CANCER needs to GO!!

TBW
P-SPAN

#11 2010-04-11 13:40:47

You were very eloquent and informative, Bornof...no wonder I admire you.
See you soon!

#12 2010-04-11 15:06:50

P-SPAN wrote:

I agree....and I think ALL the "recent" hiring's/appointments should be "closely scrutinized", as well.

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that our brand-new Director of Inspectional Services doesn't hold any state Building Inspector certification.  And the other aspects of that hiring I'd be curious to know about are just exactly who are the people on the search committee that recommended him, and whether there were other applicants for the job and, if so, what their qualifications were. 

From the outside this looks like a cronyism hire pushed by the new TA, and some answers need to be forthcoming to dispel that impression.

#13 2010-04-11 15:59:57

what kind of experience does he have , was he a short order cook at some rest . does he know the donahues , i bet thats it.

#14 2010-04-11 16:14:25

danoconnell wrote:

You were very eloquent and informative, Bornof...no wonder I admire you.
See you soon!

I wrote it on my calendar in ink!  Thank you.

Last edited by bornofwareham (2010-04-11 23:03:26)

#15 2010-04-11 16:36:55

Reading over the above messages, basically we all agree. 

Marcia Griswald was hired for her grant writing abilities.  Why hasn't she used her "knowledge"?  Don't dept. heads have to show their worth?  Everything about her that I have heard has been negative.  Any one out there hear any stories about her being kind to anyone?  She should be removed.  I think a group of volunteers, past and present, could run the COA until someone competant is appointed.   She also needs to be removed from the library.  She has no people skills and is running the library into the ground, along with help from the past BOS and TA's.

I know nothing about the new Director of Inspectional Services.  Is this a new position?  We always had a building, plumbing, electrical or wiring inspector.  Are they still here?  Help me out someone.  I'm out of the loop on this one.  I thought they were hiring a new building inspector last week (rumor) but I don't recall reading about it or him.  Where is he from?

#16 2010-04-11 17:00:18

bornofwareham wrote:

I know nothing about the new Director of Inspectional Services.  Is this a new position?  We always had a building, plumbing, electrical or wiring inspector.  Are they still here?  Help me out someone.  I'm out of the loop on this one.  I thought they were hiring a new building inspector last week (rumor) but I don't recall reading about it or him.  Where is he from?

Scroll down..

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/viewtopic.php?id=6552

TBW
P-SPAN

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#17 2010-04-11 17:07:22

Mouse over a post's date/time stamp, then right click for 'Copy Link Address' and you'll get something like:

WTF BOS Agenda - April 6

#18 2010-04-11 17:19:29

billw wrote:

Mouse over a post's date/time stamp, then right click for 'Copy Link Address' and you'll get something like:

WTF BOS Agenda - April 6

Thanks Bill, I never noticed that before..

TBW
P-SPAN

#19 2010-04-11 17:28:08

Thank you, P-Span.  BOW, that's what I was referring to.  The position has in fact existed for a while, although colloquially most people refer to the position as "the Building Inspector."

If you click on the link I provided to the state list of certified building officials, you will see that our former Director of Inspectional Services, Theodore Misiaszek, does in fact hold the senior Inspector of Buildings/Building Commissioner state certification.

But wait, there's MORE!

Even more interesting is that when I yahoo!ed "Wareham Director of Inspectional Services" I came up with the following from a now-deleted ad on the Massachusetts Municipal Association website:

Director of Inspectional Services, Town of Wareham
Wareham seeks Director of Inspectional Services. Salary $51,491. Administrative, supervisory and inspection work related to enforcement and interpretation ...
mma.org/municipal-jobs/4446-director-of-inspectional-services-town-of-wareham... - Cached

My yahoo! search also indicated that the ad was also linked to numerous other sites as well.  I will follow up with the Massachusetts Municipal Association to see whether they still have the contents of the original ad.

But the key point here is that the ad says that the duties of the position include "inspection work" - yet the new guy doesn't hold any state certification allowing him to do so.  Which, in addition to the fact that we now have one less actual building inspector available to perform inspections than we did when Misiaszek had the top job, calls into question whether he can represent the department in any formal administrative or legal proceedings involving the Massachusetts Building Code. 

In other words, I think he personally is powerless to pursue any building code enforcement, notwithstanding that he is the head of the department tasked with doing just that!  It's analogous to hiring someone to run a legal department who isn't admitted to the bar.

Last edited by Petethemeat (2010-04-11 17:36:50)

#20 2010-04-11 18:38:53

Looks like the position was listed on hotjobs: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s … clnk&gl=us

Wareham seeks Director of Inspectional Services. Salary $51,491.
Administrative, supervisory, & inspection work related to enforcement & interpretation of state bldg code, local zoning ordinance, ADA & other applicable regulations and related work, & departmental operations (building, electrical, plumbing, gas, weights and measures, zoning enforcement). HS graduate supplemented by related vocational training, plus 5 yrs exp. in the supervision of building construction or design; Bachelor's in related field & valid unrestricted construction supervisor's license desirable, or any equivalent combination of education & experience. Must have or obtain w/in 18 mos Certification as an Inspector of Buildings/Building Commissioner.
Must be willing to automate permitting process. For full job description email: administration@wareham.ma.us. Mail (Email acceptable) letter of interest and resume by 4:00 PM 03/26/2010 to Town Administrator, Memorial Town Hall,
54 Marion Road, Wareham, MA 02571. EEO/AA

#21 2010-04-11 19:57:20

Thanks for the ad link. The picture is beginning to take shape a little bit more.

In addition to not being a certified Inspector of Buildings/Building Commissioner, per the state Dept. of Public Safety license lookup tool, Mr. Burke also does not hold a Construction Supervisor's license.

Conclusion: unless this was the second round of advertising for the position following a first round that did not generate any candidates for the position who already held the Inspector of Buildings/Building Commissioner certification or a Construction Supervisor license with significant construction experience, then this is looking more and more like the new Town Administrator sought to give his friend a job - notwithstanding that he can't even perform some of the basic job functions because he currently is not certified to do so.

The selectmen need to review the entire process that led to this gentleman's hiring.  I have no problem with the Town Administrator encouraging his former Lawrence associates who already hold the requisite qualifications for a given job to apply for positions here, but this hire is beginning to look a bit fishy.

Last edited by Petethemeat (2010-04-11 20:07:05)

#22 2010-04-11 20:01:36

I think he was also let go in Lawrence.  I can only imagine what we will find out when we start looking at this hire a little closer.

#23 2010-04-11 20:39:36

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME THIS GUY  IS FROM LAWRENCE  AND HAS  NO INSPECTOR SKILLS , THEN HE SHOULD NOT BE HIRED , I SEE HE  WAS RUSHED IN THE NIGHT OF THE ELECTION , MY GAUD IS WAREHAM A DUMOING GROUND FOR ALL THE LOSSERS IN THE STATE , WE HAVE TO CLEAN HOUSE AND WE HAVE TO DO IT  NOW , MY ONLY WORRY IS WE HAVE ONLY 2 VOTES AND WE ARE NOT GOING  TO GET BRENDAS AND JANES VOTES , IF WE HAVE TROUBLE WITH THEM AT FIRST THEN WE WIL HAVE TO MOUNT A RECALL ELECTION,WAREHAM CAN NOT WOLLOW AROUND FOR ANOTHER YEAR , THESE  2 CLOWNS WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THERE POWER TO SCREW MR HOLMES AND CARA  .                 AND YES GRIZZE IS ON MY LIST FOR  THE FIRST ONE TO GO.   GO GRIZZI  GO , BYE  BYE GRIZZE.

#24 2010-04-11 21:01:29

tesno754 wrote:

I can only imagine what we will find out when we start looking at this hire a little closer.

Well, to be fair we don't have that information yet.

I did wonder, though, why a successful applicant who didn't hold an Inspector of Buildings/Building Commissioner certificate would be granted a year and a half to be certified.  As it turns out, state regulations allow towns to conditionally hire uncertified inspectors, who then do have 18 months to obtain certification by passing the appropriate exam. 

The link below is to the Massachusetts Dept. of Public Safety's webpage relating to building officials.  There are links at the bottom of the page that provide more information about building officials, how to become one, state laws and regulations, etc.:

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopstermina … csid=Eeops

780 Code of Massachusetts Regulations allows conditional hiring of non-certified candidates is permitted, so long as the hired individual has appropriate construction experience and applies to take the requisite examinations for certification within 6 months of being hired, and passes them within 18 months.  The regulations on conditional hires begin at 780 Code of Massachusetts Regulations 110.R7.1.7.4:

http://www.mass.gov/Eeops/docs/dps/inf/ … 780110.pdf

So the questions relating to Mr. Burke's hiring are:

a) Was he selected over other candidates already fully qualified for the job?

b) How long did he serve as Director of Inspectional Services in Lawrence, and, depending on how long, did he fail to timely obtain state certification while he was employed there (i.e., within 18 months of being hired)?

c) Does he have sufficient construction experience to satisfy the state's requirements listed in Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 143, section 3 to properly qualify as a conditional hire under 780 CMR 110.R7.1.7.4?

http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/143-3.htm

#25 2010-04-11 21:52:14

Salary $51,491?? Wanna bet Andrews "old friend" gets more than this?

Also, the "Job Ad" stated "Must have or obtain w/in 18 mos Certification as an Inspector of Buildings/Building Commissioner."

...OK, so are we paying for this? Who does it while he's "catching up"? Are we paying for "Biz's" education? Why aren't we hiring people with the best possible qualifications? Answer..it's been the BoS & John (how has he NOT been "let go"?) Sanguinet...making the decisions.

...Andrews stated at the 4/6 meeting (paraphrasing..check the vid)..that an appointing committee met last Thursday..interviewed nine people, and unanimously came to the conclusion that Myles Burke was their man..Sounds pretty cut & dry..all the bases covered..right? Sounds more to me like they wanted the "appearance" that everything was done "by the book"..Cronyism 101. I hope the new Selectmen (cause you know the old ones won't) look into this hiring process more closely...Selectman Holmes (love it)..said he wanted to know more about the hiring process of Chief Stanley (I believe it was)..gotta love him..way ahead of me. Good luck swimming with the piranha, Searay. You and Selectwoman Cara sitting on that board is a beautiful thing. Just be yourselves..and Wareham is on it's way to a better future..Thanks.

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-11 21:55:07)

#26 2010-04-11 23:19:08

IS WAREHAM NOW TO BE KNOW AS LITTLE LAWRECE .MA

#27 2010-04-11 23:41:08

I'm starting to see my questions under P-SPAN's posts.  That was a lot of reading, starting with the newspaper articles from Lawrence and the above posts.  I noticed the applications or resumes had to be in the hands of the Wareham TA by 3-26-10.  We don't know how many applied, just that our "screening committee" held nine interviews.  Say there were 20 applicants - would it be legal to personally interview any of them before the deadline of 3-26-09?  I'm sure they read each application as they came in, but to personally interview nine people in 4 days AND make a decision to recommend Mr. Burke and appoint him is too fast for my liking.  This has a fowl smell!  Something like city garbage sitting in the hot sun waiting to be picked up.

Last edited by bornofwareham (2010-04-12 10:11:48)

#28 2010-04-12 01:55:08

Here are some quotes from his meet-and-greet with the selectmen on April 6, followed by my snotty parentheticals (thanks for the link, P-Span):

Mark Andrews: "His background is extraordinary as it relates to inspectional services..."

(Except that he can't, like, perform inspections yet!)

Jane Donahue: "I have read your resume, it's very impressive, you have all the right credentials..."

(Except, of course, for the most important one for the job: being certified by the state as an Inspector of Buildings/Building Commissioner!)

Bruce Sauvageau: "...your resume is impressive, a deep depth of experience in several areas that we need to have a strong competency.  One of the areas that I think you could be vital for us is your experience with sewer projects.  We're sewering a number of neighborhoods, there are inspectional issues that cross over with that..."

(Like what, aside from the need for sewer pipe layers to obtain trenching permits from Inspectional Services before excavating and a pro forma inspection and signoff on sewer hookups by the plumbing inspector?  Did you guys hire an Inspectional Services Director or a new Sewer guy?)

Hey, who knows, maybe the guy will turn out to be very good.  I'm just surprised that neither the selectmen nor the Town Administrator chose to tell the citizenry that he presently lacks the main qualification for the job, or asked him about his plans to obtain it.  The people of the town should be hearing this sort of thing straight from the people who hired him, not some bored guy goofing around on the hatebloggers' site!

Last edited by Petethemeat (2010-04-12 01:57:35)

#29 2010-04-12 08:07:32

Why $51,491??? Why not 51,500?? OR $51,000??? 

And since when do people have to be qualified to be hired by this BoS??  Look over their hires over the last three years. Yikes!!

#30 2010-04-12 10:28:21

IT WAS LATE LAST NIGHT WHEN I LISTENED TO BURKE SPEAK AT THE BOS MEETING, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER HIM SAYING HE WORKED UNDER THE MAYOR OF LAWRENCE.  HE MENTIONED THE MAYOR BY NAME, BUT I DON'T RECALL HIM SAYING WHERE HE IS FROM OR FOR WHAT TOWN/CITY HE WORKED FOR.

DO PT.CHIEF STANLEY, ANDREWS AND NOW BURKE HAVE TO RESIDE IN WAREHAM TO HOLD THESE POSITIONS?  IF WE ARE PAYING THEM THE BUCKS AND THEY ARE SPENDING TAXPAYER'S MONEY SHOULDN'T THEY BE PAYING TAXES TO WAREHAM?  JUST WONDERING.

Last edited by bornofwareham (2010-04-12 16:02:03)

#31 2010-04-12 10:53:02

He (Burke) was a "political opponent" of the "new" Mayor in Lawrence (Lantigua)..who fired him, and other's because they didn't "share his vision"..he was an "old friend" and "political confidante" of the previous Mayor..I don't know what the "residency requirement" would be for Burke/Inspectional Svcs.. But, I think he lives in Lawrence (or near there)..Brucey took him out of order..to allow for him to "drive home" earlier..I think.

I think Andrews needs to live in town (eventually)..but if he's on a "probationary period"..maybe it's not required (at this point)..I heard that if Stanley receives a "lateral transfer", and becomes our FT Chief, then he has to live within 15 miles (Civil Service)..

TBW
P-SPAN

#32 2010-04-12 14:11:52

Petethemeat wrote:

Here are some quotes from his meet-and-greet with the selectmen on April 6, followed by my snotty parentheticals (thanks for the link, P-Span):

Mark Andrews: "His background is extraordinary as it relates to inspectional services..."

(Except that he can't, like, perform inspections yet!)

Jane Donahue: "I have read your resume, it's very impressive, you have all the right credentials..."

(Except, of course, for the most important one for the job: being certified by the state as an Inspector of Buildings/Building Commissioner!)

Bruce Sauvageau: "...your resume is impressive, a deep depth of experience in several areas that we need to have a strong competency.  One of the areas that I think you could be vital for us is your experience with sewer projects.  We're sewering a number of neighborhoods, there are inspectional issues that cross over with that..."

(Like what, aside from the need for sewer pipe layers to obtain trenching permits from Inspectional Services before excavating and a pro forma inspection and signoff on sewer hookups by the plumbing inspector?  Did you guys hire an Inspectional Services Director or a new Sewer guy?)

Hey, who knows, maybe the guy will turn out to be very good.  I'm just surprised that neither the selectmen nor the Town Administrator chose to tell the citizenry that he presently lacks the main qualification for the job, or asked him about his plans to obtain it.  The people of the town should be hearing this sort of thing straight from the people who hired him, not some bored guy goofing around on the hatebloggers' site!

Going a ways back to 2003, Ted M.  who no longer works for the Town of Wareham
wore two hats:  Building Inspector and Zoning Inforcement Officer ---  Is this still the case?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com