#1 2010-04-10 19:35:06

Post his e-mail address if you know it, it is time he gets a dose of his own nastyness back at him, the filthy pig he is

#2 2010-04-10 20:07:15

he is a pig ,a fat pig

#3 2010-04-10 21:50:34

edit - removed Bobo's email...

I wouldn't give a suicidal man a gun..and Dick's right..It IS useless..If you feel the need to punish yourself, I'm sure it can be found elsewhere.

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-11 02:26:22)

#4 2010-04-11 01:39:43

A message to Quahog  from a compulsive punster: The person you plan to write is indeed "a filthy pig", and it is unfortunate that we can't vote him out of office as we did with his co-hog Bruce.  As a  scarred veteran Bobo correspondent, I can guarantee you that he gets a perverse pleasure ( I'm understating it)  out of  getting under your skin.   

It's best to think of him as a drooling flasher in a dirty raincoat: pretend you don't see him and walk on. Not only  are not going to reform him, you will energize him.  He will reply to your missive within minutes; my advice to you in "mollusc-speak" is that when he responds.....clam up.

#5 2010-04-11 02:59:46

Thanks Dick.....................We have never met before, we came close as I was behind you at the Library when you placed your buttons and stickers for the  04-06 push.  I wanted to speak to you, but you dashed away.  I place a lot of value on what you say and will take your tendered advice.

My anger toward Slagger is intense and I realize he is truly a bad person with an agenda.  I have myself been plotting for years on how I can become a millionaire by duping people at a vending machine..................He let the cat out of the bag, A pox on him !!!!!!!

I also have done extensive background on Slagger in SF and am on the edge as to spilling the truth about him.  This man is heartless and can cut like Mack the Knife..............he came to Wareham on a mission and he is close to success...........should he be stopped ??????????????? 

By what means ????????????????????????

#6 2010-04-11 10:29:44

We are all amateurs dealing with someone who has a documented personality disorder, the cure for which even baffles the "shrinks". The name of our game shouldn't be to try to change him unless you get a kick out of trying to blow out trick birthday candles. Our quest must be limited to  retaining our own emotional survival , and the ONLY way to achieve that is by ignoring him. Our "12` Step" advisor,Molly, took the lead with this advice to us all months ago, and has recently added a professional dimension with a strikingly "on the money" quote from a book by Albert J. Bernstein, PhD, "Emotional Vampires".  I tracked the book down and I have right here in front of me. I've promised to deliver it to Larry today, but you might want to peruse it next.
Let's get together sometime  508 291 1319.

#7 2010-04-11 11:09:59

Quahog and Mr. Wheeler,

Dr. Seidl, a former Wareham resident, told me to get the following book after my mother's first heart attack in 1972.  She had an excuse (really a fear) of doing anything after her illness.  He directed me to the chapter of "I know, but...", which helped me to understand better what she was going through.  I also found some things that described me and some for other family members and friends.  Very enlightening if you are open to this.  Written by psychiatrist Eric Berne, it was a ground breaking, explosive book in 1964 but now is still recognized as an interesting book about psychology in human behavior and relationships.  It deals with the pyschological theatricals that we humans play over and over again.  I am sure you will find Mr. Slager in here as well as a few of the local incumbents from the last election.

The book is:  "GAMES PEOPLE PLAY" 
                     Subtitle:  The Psychology of Human Relationships

It took me three times reading the first chapter before I felt comfortable to read the entire book, but it was worth it.

#8 2010-04-11 11:47:38

SLAGERS EMAIL ADDRESS:

LIAR@ASSHOLE.COM

#9 2010-04-11 12:19:46

bornofwareham wrote:

Written by psychiatrist Eric Berne, it was a ground breaking, explosive book in 1964 but now is still recognized as an interesting book about psychology in human behavior and relationships.

I urged my mom to read that in 1968 and all without saying, "See? Sez here you're fucking nuts!" Remarkable restraint for a teenager.

Child

Adult

Parent

#10 2010-04-11 12:27:28

But, it was a damn good book.  I can't tell you how much it opened my mind to why people acted the way they did.  Was able to reach my mom to not use her heart attack as a crutch.  It worked.  It was mostly fear on her part, but she didn't know we were all afraid that she would have another heart attack.  Her third one was her last, nine years later.

#11 2010-04-11 12:34:36

bornofwareham wrote:

But, it was a damn good book.  I can't tell you how much it opened my mind to why people acted the way they did.  Was able to reach my mom to not use her heart attack as a crutch.  It worked.

You're right but my mom is liable to read this so I'll STFU up now.

#12 2010-04-11 16:40:01

Ya just gotta love BillW.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com