#1 2010-04-10 04:24:24

1 I HOPE CLAIRE SMITH WILL RETURN TOWN MEETING THE WAY IT USED TO BE  WHERE THE MIKE IS P2ASSED AROND AND THE SELECTMAN AND FINANCE COMMITEE ARE ON STAGE  ,THE WAY IT USED TO BE,                                                                                                                                                         2      I WILL BE VOTING AGAINST WESTFILD AND I HOPE IT WILL BE VOTED ON SO THIS ARTICAL NEVER COMES BEFORE TOWN MEETING AGAIN, AND I HOPE MY FELLOW CITIZENS VOTE THIS DOWN AGAIN.                                                                                                                                                              3 I WILL BE VOTING AGAINST A  MAYOR FORM OF GOVERMENT  AND I HOPE MY FELLOW CITIZENS WILL DO ALSO AND I HOPE WE WILL RESTUDY THE CHARTER WITH SOME NEW COMMITEE MEMBERS .                                   GET THERE IN NUMBERS  TO VOTE AGAINST THE CLOWNS WHO WOULD DO HARM TO WAREHAMS WAY OF  LIFE.

#2 2010-04-10 15:08:28

IHL -

#1.  That would be nice, the way it should be.

#2.  I most definately agree.

#3.  I most definately agree.           We did not have a charter review so we can't have a "restudy" of the charter.  New committee members are needed to REVIEW the charter.  We got stuck with a "rewrite" committee, but you already knew that.  I'm just spouting off about the CRC that didn't abide by the charter rules to REVIEW.  I'm all for a new, fair minded CRC.

#3 2010-04-10 15:16:12

You hit the nail on the head, Bornof...

#4 2010-04-12 23:12:32

The problem with the CRC is Ed Pacoshitz - he has his eye on one of the  at-large councilor  jobs - get that self serving, brucey / cronin  ass kissing loud mouth - know it all  off the committee and the town may actually get an unbiased charter review...

#5 2010-04-12 23:43:32

"Are you a lawyer??"

TBW
P-SPAN

#6 2010-04-13 02:37:53

Eddie from Briarwood looked great holding the Brucey sign, didn't he?..where did these bunch of egotistical losers come from??

#7 2010-04-13 04:44:50

I hadn't seen that clip - That video is most likly the reason they meet at Ed's house on many saturday mornings ...  I am  not very portable myself but - I will ask my friend to photo the  participants and vehicles.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com