#1 2010-04-03 10:05:14

Let's put this to bed once and for all. I have blogged the truth about this before, but for those new to the site, here it is again. The tacky tabloid writer has printed this lie in the tabloid multiple times. It is once again on his free pay to view site.

"But a little context is necessary. In 2006 the Observer reported that documents were missing from the Wareham Free Library that could have been damaging to then-selectman/library director Mary Jane Pillsbury, who was fighting a lawsuit filed against Community Mini-Storage, which she owned with her husband. Several years earlier a business competitor had filed a $1 million lawsuit against her, claiming she had used her political influence to overturn a ZBA decision and prevent another self-storage unit business from setting up shop in the neighborhood. Minutes to ZBA meeting pertaining regarding that issue disappeared from where they were stored in the library and have never been located. (Emphasis mine.)

TRUTH:  The minutes from the ZBA were NEVER in the library. Why you ask? Because they were never typed up. They are still on the cassette tapes and are in town hall. Anyone who has ever been to a zoning meeting has watched them set up their (antiquated) tape recorder, put in a fresh (antiquated) cassette and record the meeting. You have to stop talking for them to turn the cassette tape over to record the second side. Great technology for an important board.

Now I want to know where was the town clerk in all this who is the keeper of the records? It is her responsibility to make sure minutes are typed and promptly recorded with the town. So years go by and no ZBA minutes??? This is an important board and legal cases do arise regarding their decisions.  The excuse now is they would have to hire someone to type up all those cassettes and there is no money. IF the clerk had been doing her job, the minutes should have been typed on a regular basis. MANY minutes from ZBA were/are missing. But I digress.

INSTEAD, THE LIBRARY (AND MJP) ARE CONSTANTLY BEING BLAMED FOR THIS.

TRUTH: I have evidence that the ITA Sanguinet was informed by an employee at town hall (I won't reveal the name here for obvious reasons) and an employee at the library that the library NEVER had those minutes. Did he have the nerve to speak up in defense of the library and Mary Jane? Of course not....but make no mistake....he knew about it all along.

I started by saying I have posted this before. It's not brain surgery to prove this is a fact, but the tacky tabloid writer ignores any truth that doesn't fit into his "reality" or that might stand in the way of his lies.

The library, being a library, has an efficient method of cataloging all records sent over by town hall. The library records the date received, the date of the meeting, etc. This is necessary so that the records (that should be kept at the library but are now in boxes in the clerk's care--see the thread on the clerk violating the charter) will be available to the citizens/taxpayers of Wareham and can be easily accessed.

SO STOP THE LIES!!! The library NEVER had those particular ZBA minutes!!!!!

Last edited by Nora Bicki (2010-04-03 13:37:43)

#2 2010-04-03 13:08:31

some day some one will sue slager. for all his lies

#3 2010-04-03 13:30:59

That day is a comin' IHL, I do believe at least one individual has retained an attorney.

#4 2010-04-03 15:43:36

Interesting!  Bruce and Brenda will probably get the taxpayers to pay for their defense even though their behavior has nothing to do with their role on the BOS.  But, what can you do?  They will get their partners in crime to allow the Town to cover their bills.  BUT, Slager on the other hand, will need to pay for his own defense...oh my gawd, do you think he will lose his toilet?

I have been waiting for this day for a long time.  I'm happy that it's finally here.  If Brenda and Bruce have the town pay their legal fees, is that something the ethics commission can investigate?

#5 2010-04-03 21:01:33

IF CHIEF JOYCE FILED HIS LAWSUIT NOW THE JUDGE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO THROW THE CHIEFS LAW SUIT OUT THE LAW HAS CHANGED ANT IT WAS CHANGED BY THE MASS . SUPREME COURT, SO ANYONE DONT FEEL YOU CANT SEW THIS CLOWN , IF THE CHIEF FILED HIS LAWSUIT TODAY HE WOULD WIN AND IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THROW OUT ON A TECHNECALITY.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com