#1 2010-04-02 13:24:15

Bobo the magnificent MOUTHPIECE is standing outside of S & S giving
away his tabloid for free.  Did someone say ELECTION ?

It would be funny if it weren't so...well you all know the rest.

C'mon April 6 !

PS.  Where's Rip D when you need him ?

#2 2010-04-02 13:26:13

And is it any surprise the Mr. Moderator has a full page ad spewing more of his self righteous record ?  "Tried and True"...

#3 2010-04-02 13:35:46

Breaking news.........(que the music Ham)

Halifax just called.  they lost their town idiot...could this be related?

You decide!

Rip Dinkle....Good Day!

#4 2010-04-02 13:55:20

Just remember his comment at OPL Night. He said he learned his lesson in 2008 and would never allow a town meeting dissolve without the completion of all business. Ooops, I guess he forgot that in 2009 he allowed a motion to dissolve the meeting LONG before it was over. Shame on him!

It's True! He Tried (to dissolve a town meeting before business was complete)!

#5 2010-04-02 14:32:28

This just in! ...............(que the music Ham)

This reporter was just informed that a large stack of Ragggggerfic Tabloids are sitting on the counter at the Clerk's office. I wonder if it is possible to get a stack of the Wareham Week to sit next to the pile of nonsense?

After all, both papers are free! Anyone?

I wonder if they realize how desperate they appear????

That's all for now!  Carry on!

#6 2010-04-02 15:04:14

GOD HE'S RESORTED TO BEGGING PEOPLE TO READ HIS PAPER. SAD SAD BOY

#7 2010-04-02 15:05:05

But I was at Shaw's this am, and his tabloids there were in the regular--you pay for this crap--pile for 75 cents.  Maybe people should shop at Stop and Shop today instead. Nice thing to do to the only major outlet in town still willing to carry the rag--give it away for free at the competitor's!!! Too funny.

The thing is, people have been reading the REAL newspapers to figure out who to vote for. AND they've been reading the articles: open meeting violations, settlements with town employees, litigation costs, computer audit fiasco, library litigation outcome, etc. 

Don't assume voters are stupid.  They can tell the difference between a tabloid and REAL newspapers.

PEOPLE IN WAREHAM WILL VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

#8 2010-04-02 15:13:44

Tried & true???? wrong order.

It's TRUE, he should be TRIED. just ask the Board of Assessors in Swansea, as reported IN DEPTH by the Providence Journal to a point of removing all doubt.

Not to mention several other venues, so I won't mention them.

VOTE4CHANGE

APRIL 6, 2010

TAKE BACK WAREHAM!!

Wait, what's that you say? He's got a bit of a Napoleon complex? No problem, I hear there is plenty of room on the Isle of Elba. Should be a simple task to raise the funds required for transportation via donations.

#9 2010-04-02 16:24:21

Nora said......"But I was at Shaw's this am, and his tabloids there were in the regular--you pay for this crap--pile for 75 cents."

Stop & Shop DOESN'T carry his tabloid.... that is probally why he is giving it away for free there..

#10 2010-04-03 07:57:55

Exactly, that's what I meant by he was screwing Shaw's who is willing to sell the garbage by giving it away free at Shaw's competitor...Stop and Shop!! Great business sense. But then again, when I am at Shaw's on Thursday am his pile of rags that didn't sell during the week tells me Shaw's isn't getting rich on selling the tabloid!!!

I guess you can give it away for free.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com