#1 2010-03-24 04:09:08

brocton BRENDA AND THE CRIPT KEEPER JANE DONAHUE WANT TO PERSUE THE INVESTIGATION OF THE COMPUTOR DISKS AND  FURTHER ALENEATE TOWN EMPLOYEES  AND SPEND MONEY THAT WE DONT HAVE  I HEARD  WHILE WATCHING  THE SELECTMANS MEETING  WHICH WAS VERY NAUSEATING  BECAUSE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FOOLS ,ALSO THE SELECTMAN GOT AN AWARD FOR TRANSPRANCEY AND GOOD GOV. FROMCOMMON CAUSE A LIBERAL ORGIZATION  PROBERLY BOUGHT AND ASKED FOR FROM JANE DONAHUE  OF OUR STATE SENATOR MR PACHECO  TO MAKE BRUCE SEEM LIKE A GOOD FELLOW AND LOOK GOOD BEFORE THE ELECTION , OLD BRICIE IS ABOUT AS TRANSPARENT AS  JACK THE RIPPER .

#2 2010-03-24 07:26:25

WASNT THE BOARD JUST FOUND IN VIOLATION OF THE OPEN MEETING LAW 17 TIMES SINCE 2006?

#3 2010-03-24 08:49:40

"With distinction"...Brenda made a point to repeat these words about Wareham's "open government"..funny the words in the letter's from the DA's office for 16 open meeting law violation's (in the last year) weren't nearly as important to them as these two little words from whatever group gave them this dubious distinction. I can't decide if it's LESS worthy than than Assclown getting a man of the year award from (one member of) the Elks, or not...they want to slap frosting over the "shitcake" they've made..and have us all take heaping mouthfuls and say "yummy"

We need (as citizen's) to follow the lead(s) of the police union, and the school committee and vote "no confidence" in these people on April 6th and at TM..VOTE OUT THE ONE'S WE CAN NOW..AND THE REST LATER...once there are people in those positions with real integrity, they can then go to work cleaning up the messes created..including hires made. I don't buy the whole "everyone we hired are the best things since "Mother Teresa" bit"..

As far as offering the FT Chief position to Stanley..what about Article 5 at Fall TM (Civil Service)?? Another article that didn't go the BoS's way. Brucey had originally stated he intended to add that (and Westfield) to the ballot as BINDING question(s)..I guess ignoring TM voter's does the job just as well...Now's the time..tell everyone you see, everyone you know from Wareham..even if they have no idea (or concern) for "town politics"..if they care about their town one bit, and how their tax dollars are spent, the services they (don't) receive, etc., then get their butts to the ballot box..and to town meeting..vote AGAINST the status quo..it's our town..let's take it back.

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-03-24 09:08:53)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com