#1 2010-03-22 10:46:51

Apparently I hide behind my wife??? Most who have met us (and there are several) realize that I couldn't hide behind my wife if I wanted to!

Coach, you have my email and if you don't, it's (eyesofbear77@aim.com). I'm not sure where you get your information from, but I have been fairly active and out in public. I met several people Saturday and can name a number of recent events I attended. I even spoke to people! OMG (now we should all faint). Do I speak out? Well, I think you can ask a number of people about that. I'm not shy, that is for sure. I did not attend the BB coalition on Nitrogen Pollution last week (first one I missed!) because of a prior commitment. Seriously, you need to spend more time researching before you open mouth and insert foot.

It's interesting that you speak about this because as I have mentioned, there was a meeting which was supposed to bring both sides together. I did attend, but your two MWF leaders weren't having any part of the combined effort, so I went home. I think that speaks for itself.

As far as Town Meeting, you are correct, that was my first. Hopefully, it won't be my last. I love the concept of Town meeting. Of all the governments I have experienced, this is the best. I wish more people would attend, but I cannot speak for them. I know we had neighborhood meetings to discuss issues specific to the neighborhood and we had good representation at Town meeting. I could lie and tell you I stayed home and hid behind my wife (if it makes you feel better), but  that would simply be a lie.

At any rate, I hope this clears up your concerns about where I go and what I do. Normally, I would smile and nod, but since it seems to have you very upset, I wanted to do my part to combat your high blood pressure!

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-03-22 10:47:41)

#2 2010-03-22 12:12:49

Does the Coach live in Wareham?
Has he ever held elected office in Wareham?
What committees has he served on in Wareham?
How long has he been a resident and paid taxes in Wareham?
What teams did he coach in Wareham?
What has he ever done for Wareham?
Do the Ben Franklin lists...Larry wins hands down.
By the way, I read the trash from last night too. Someone want to tell the Coach where I will be this week?

#3 2010-03-22 12:24:25

I just read the troll's last piece about the election.
Ignorance is bliss.
The troll is VERY happy!!
Peace Out!
April 6TH!!

#4 2010-03-22 12:25:17

Let's let him guess :)

#5 2010-03-22 19:04:08

he lives in Swansea or somewhere in that area and has absolutely nothing to do with wareham  except for his best buddy being George Coleman king of crime!!

#6 2010-03-22 21:17:06

I think it's Rehobeth.  I had googled him some time back when he wrote a letter to the editor of some paper.  He's retired, I think and is a summer resident of Onset.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com