#1 2010-03-20 16:38:07

"I also notice your a black man, that was your first mistake." - Selectman Bruce Sauvageau

This clip includes Sauvageau's utterly stupid comments, followed by the Police Union's response a week later.

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-14 17:04:11)

#2 2010-03-20 20:53:28

this is why bruce should not be a selectman ,  he thinks he is above the law , do you know  who i am ,  bruce is wrong  mr pillsbury and all police officers get there jobs by the civel service  exam and it does not matter who your parrent is , i can see if it was a summer policeman  then this might be true but when you pass the civel service exam and get a high score this takes the politics out of it.       and that is how a police chief should be appointed  ,practice what you preach , you are a hipocrit, maybe if your wife wasnt driving in a uninsured car , she would not have been pulled over and if you were not driving without a license  you would not have been arested  , mr savenue you are a total loser , and  you  were charged with bad check passing,  , you are  amoral ,you have no ethetics , you sure have  the nerve in running for selectman again , you have no shame ,if i were you i would move out of town, and pay your damm taxes will you , you use town serviices and dont want to pay your fair share,

#3 2010-03-21 11:16:14

TBL

I never saw that video clip before. That just about says it all about Sauvegeau. Thank you P-Span, the voters need to be reminded of that ugly incident and others involving Sauvegeau so they don't make another mistake at the polls.

Last edited by TBL (2010-03-21 11:17:39)

#4 2010-03-21 14:25:34

WOW!!!
The police response was brilliant. Did the Chairman ever publicly apologize for his inflammatory statements?
I don't know the answer..so...

#5 2010-03-22 12:10:24

Sweet Brucie apologized right before the Police made their statement.  However, he also stated he would personally send a written letter to the Officer for whom he slandered.  That never happened.

#6 2010-03-22 12:15:07

Thanks common...that's what I thought.
Someone ought to print out verbatim what that clown said about the Police Department and Officer Pillsbury and distribute it to every voter in Town and ask if that is who they want as a Selectman.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com