#1 2010-02-19 18:44:43

Have noticed lately that many of my friends(real life) are getting a "friend request" from Bobo..when I tell them to "unfriend" him from their FaceBook account, they do so very willingly..most then state they don't even know who he is!!!..

Mr Moderator is up to the same shit, it is after all an election year!!..the two make a great pair, don't they..

#2 2010-02-19 19:39:47

Bobo has been His and Her Highness's MOUTHPIECE for far too long.
Remove all of them from the equation and OUR town will begin to heal overnight. 
Oh sure, they'd like to blame this sight for all the problems in Wareham but look at who's at the helm.   

There.  It had to be said.  (Hamm, here comes a jeer for me.)

Are you keeping track ?  (like they mean anything...)

Anyone else notice that we have a government-by-blog ?  Computer audits, the Tabloid, reactions on Tuesday Night Live, all based on the blogs.  Sad. 

Speaking of the Tabloid, has anyone noticed the stacks of them everywhere around town ?  I may have to breed two litters this year.

Last edited by bbrady (2010-02-19 19:40:42)

#3 2010-02-19 20:46:32

Mr. Brady,

I was watching the Olympic games, wondering why ice-dancing was an official sport, when I must have nodded off. the next thing I knew, Ron Popeil was standing by the bed. But aren't you....

He cut me off. Sensing my reticence, he tried to make me comfortable, with a deal I couldn't refuse. Spray-on hair? some sort of chicken upside-down cooker where you "set it & forget it"?

No, he was reaching much higher. He offered to turn a vote in the right direction on April 6, 2010, into a "twofer". Well. I had no idea what he was talking about; but made it clear to him that my vote was not for sale.

He told me that it wouldn't cost $19.95. he said that that there would be no shipping & handling charges. no overnight delivery charges. In fact, he said, it was all FREE.

How could this be?

Simple, he said. You go to the polls on April 6, 2010. You vote to change from Sweet Brucie & Cronin the Barbarian. You vote to delete the Town Misfit & the underqualified Town Clerk.

And then, a wonderful thing happens. The town's government becomes, overnight, something that citizens, taxpayers, voters can relate to on a positive level. Ah, but there is more, the 'twofer'.

A certain neer-do-well pretender to journalist status will be reduced to groveling for news tidbits from people who no longer need a lackey to shill for them. and, you get to watch the vapid piece of crap shrivel up & die, right before your eyes.

Well. he had me reaching for my credit card. But, as I turned to hand it to him, there seemed to be a faint mist in the room, by the window, And, it was quiet  -  save for the ice-dancing fan: "aren't they a cute couple" Yeah, right.

Was it all a dream? Did I dare to nod off during the ice-dancing? Could it be a message from beyond?

The facts are right there in place. Your vote on Tuesday, April 6, 2010, can have TWO major effects. One: remove four of the miscreants whose arrogance & disregard for the citizens of Wareham is beyond belief. Two: reduce and perhaps eliminate the sycophantic fountain of misinformation that flows south from Halifax to pollute the political life of the Town of Wareham.

No major credit card needed. No shipping & handling charges. No cost whatsoever.

Just vote.

VOTE4CHANGE

APRIL 6, 2010

TAKE BACK WAREHAM

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com