#1 2010-02-09 08:29:10

By: robertslager on 2/8/10
Mr. Holmes, now that you have taken papers out for selectman, I will ask a direct question: Do you support to comments made on www.warehamobserver.com? You have made numerous posts on that web site. Do you support a web site that allows Nazi imagery, extreme profanity and personal attacks against private citizens? I know you are a member of the Observer web site. Do you support the other web site? Yes or no?

So, in honor of fair play. Mr. Donahue, Do you support the comments made on Little Bobby's site? The moderator has allowed comments accusing private citizens of being part of the KKK, an notorious hate organization. That site also has allowed personal attacks against many private citizens. Little Bobby's site also has engaged in racial baiting, which you supported by forwarding the same ad to several email addresses. Since we are on the subject. Do you agree with a middle aged man sending friend requests to facebook members under the age of 18?

#2 2010-02-09 08:50:18

Why is it that when you question someone who is part of a public board (CRC), you are resorting to bully tactics? If  you put yourself out there as the voice of the committee, do you think we will just accept your opinion as the ultimate authority? Seriously, why not answer the questions?

#3 2010-02-09 08:59:56

hmmmmmm  "many private citizens" let me see Bobo and cat lady are the only two  " private" citizens I can think of that have had negative comments on this site. Oh by the way Bobo this is a blog not a love fest.

#4 2010-02-09 09:12:30

Why is it ok for Sweet Brucey, Cronie, and Curly (I like that nickname) to support a paper run by a Halifax douchebag that just spreads lies, lies, and more lies?

#5 2010-02-09 09:13:01

Bobo knows plenty about attacking private citizens.  It's one of his favorite pass times - that, and shoving a pizza down his throat every time someone on here hurts his fragile little ego.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-09 09:14:03)

#6 2010-02-09 09:54:54

I'm been under the weather for a few days. I did make it to the Charter Review meeting, and I watched the Super Bowl of course. My wife makes awesome taquitos.

Uh-oh. I think I'm going to be branded as a taquito-eating Sweet Brucy lacky. What's a guy to do?

Well Bobo, my guess is that you'll shove another tacquito in your fat disgusting face and then go kiss Sweet Brucey's ass, ya' lackey!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-09 09:55:29)

#7 2010-02-09 09:56:23

Jesus, he can't even spell "Brucey."  You'd think he'd master that one, what with all the time he spends brown nosing.

#8 2010-02-09 10:11:49

WHat I hope is that the campaign is based on performance of the current elected officials and what positive vision (including any plans)  that the challengers have for Wareham. Instead, we are going to be forced to watch "he said, look at what they said on a hate site" coming from the supporters of the current elected officials. Seriously, this is the best they can do. They can't point to the positive things that have been accomplished because there is NOTHING POSITIVE that has been accomplished.

#9 2010-02-09 18:53:35

Mr. Holmes, now that you have taken papers out for selectman, I will ask a direct question: Do you support to comments made on www.warehamobserver.com? You have made numerous posts on that web site. Do you support a web site that allows Nazi imagery, extreme profanity and personal attacks against private citizens? I know you are a member of the Observer web site. Do you support the other web site? Yes or no?

Well, so far I've seen a picture of a donkey to represent Larry at Bobo's site, a baby in a diaper to represent P-Span, and a gnome joke to make fun of Liz. 

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black BoBo?

And if you need a good answer Steve, it's simple....

Only Bobo refers to this site as a "hate site"  I'm willing to bet thousands disagree.

#10 2010-02-09 19:17:53

Hypocrisy is not a word in his dictionary.

I have read his Blog Wild blog and I would say it more than qualifies as a hate site by his standards.

He has accused me of saying nasty things about the acting library director, the TA, and the BoS.

Well, my tax dollars are paying the salaries of the first two and the BoS were elected by the taxpayers of MY town to do a job.  When these people are not doing their jobs I/we have every right to complain about them. I don't simply libel and defame them. I provide evidence and proof, sometimes in their own words or by public actions, to prove they are incompetent.  Big difference.

But I have always found that hypocrites are unable to recognize themselves as such.  Case in point.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com