#1 2010-02-07 18:02:28

This just in, a direct quote from Bobo the Assclown's latest column:

The have been murmurs that Walter Cruz will step down as selectman because of issues he has with Sauvageau, but Cruz has not confirmed that.

1) The illiterate bastard meant "there have been murmurs," not, "the have been murmurs."  It's ok Bobo, go ahead and change it, I won't charge you for proofreading services.  I'd rather you spend your money on the rent you owe your landlord.

2) I predicted this on this site way back last year.  I predicted that at the very first sign of a disagreement between Cruz and Sweet Brucey, Brucey and his lackies will turn on him faster than Bobo goes through a bag of bagels. When Bobo and the selectmen said that "they're all for more Cape Verdean representation on the board," what they really meant was they are "all for more Cape Verdean representation as long as the Cape Verdean doesn't disagree with Sweet Brucey."

Just call me Nostradamus with my prediction skills.  My crystal balls are bright and shiney.  The selectmen don't give a damn about the Cape Verdean community.  Cruz has had some disagreements with Sweet Brucey, and now Brucey and his lackies are trying to force him out. 

No doubt the Cape Verdean community will have something to say about this.  Hopefully, they say it in April and send Sweet Brucey packing.

And before the tin hats start going nuts on me - just remember, Bobo was the one to report this first. 

Sweet Brucey - all for Cape Verdean representation until the Cape Verdean disagrees with him.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-07 21:32:00)

#2 2010-02-07 18:33:43

No surprise, took Bobo two seconds to change "the" to "there."  Fat bastard just sits in the Halifax bathroom office waiting to respond to this site.  Probably had a nervous breakdown because it was down all day. 

Like I said, Bobo, don't pay me for proofreading.  Just pay your landlord, deadbeat.

#3 2010-02-07 18:49:00

AND WHY DOES CRUZ HAVING AN ISSUE WITH SAUVEGEAU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO BLOGGERS?

Last edited by IHATESLAGER (2010-02-07 18:50:48)

#4 2010-02-07 18:52:04

Why in the hell would Cruz step down?If he has a problem with the Chairman, let him put so much crap on him every week that HE steps down.
Disappointing would be an understatement regarding Cruz and his actions, or lack thereof, as a Selectman. One more seat open for someone who wants to occupy it and contribute something.

#5 2010-02-07 18:58:01

By: robertslager on 2/7/10
I am now convinced that Hamatron is completely insane. Noboby has turned on Mr. Cruz or is trying to force him out. Either that is an attempt to spin what I wrote to a level never before attempted, or Hamatron's reading comprehension skills have no at a first-grade level. Man, is this guy a source of endless amusement.

THE FUNNIEST PART OF THIS POST IS SLAGER TRYING TO BLAST HAMMATRON WITH HIS/HER READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS

or Hamatron's reading comprehension skills have no at a first-grade level.

NO AT A FIRST-GRADE LEVEL? ANYONE SPEAK TIN FOIL HAT?

#6 2010-02-07 19:10:38

OH NO SLAGERS SUNDAY NIGHT CHAT IS POSTPONED TILL MONDAY DUE TO THE SUPERBOWL. OH WHAT WILL THE TIN FOIL HAT SQUAD DO WITHOUT THEIR LEADER TONIGHT? WILL THEY GET ABDUCTED AND PROBED BY ALIENS?

#7 2010-02-07 21:27:11

Bobo Asstard wrote:

...or Hamatron's reading comprehension skills have no at a first-grade level. Man, is this guy a source of endless amusement.

I laughed a solid three hours straight after reading this.  Oh my God, what a mental midget.  "Hamatron's reading comprehension skills have no at a first-grade level."  Bobo, is that a sentence or what? 

Bobo, stop worrying about my reading comprehension skills, worry about your sentence construction skills.

Bobo, I swear, trying to figure out what you write half the time feels like being Timmy from Lassie asking Lassie what she's trying to say when she barks.

"What Bobo?!  Have you got something to say boy?  What is it boy?  I don't know what you're trying to say!"

Bobo let me repeat your quote:

Bobo Dumbass wrote:

The (later changed to there after I pointed his mistake out) have been murmurs that Walter Cruz will step down as selectman because of issues he has with Sauvageau, but Cruz has not confirmed that.

Bobo, you're the one reporting this, not me.  You brought this up.  How can this be interpreted in any possible way other than it appears, based on your reporting, that Cruz is being forced out by Brucey? 

You say Cruz has "issues with Sauvageau" and according to your reporting, those issues are to the point where he's considering leaving the board because his issues with Sauvageau are that strong.  He'd rather leave the board than deal with Sweet Brucey is what you're saying.

Are you saying that Cruz's issues with Sweet Brucey are not valid?  You're automatically taking Brucey's side over Cruz?  Not surprising at all, you Sweet Brucey lackey.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-07 21:39:50)

#8 2010-02-08 08:38:26

I doubt anyone could FORCE Cruz out. He may step down because he doesn’t want his good name connected in any way  with the other selectman and what they are doing to the town. Wouldn’t it be interesting if Cruz openly backed either Steve or Cara or maybe both.

#9 2010-02-08 08:48:27

Force, push, whatever the word may be...Bobo has reported a) that Cruz has issues with Sauvageau (welcome to the club, Cruz) and b) those issues are to the point where Cruz would rather leave the board and leave the two years remaining on his term uncompleted rather than continue to serve alongside Sweet Brucey. 

That's a pretty serious condemnation for Sweet Brucey and won't bode well for him in the election.  If Cruz's issues with Brucey are that strong, then rather allow Cruz to resign, the Cape Verdean community will more likely solve the problem by giving Sweet Brucey his walking papers in April.

#10 2010-02-08 09:50:12

what i find funny is he calls brenda and bruce with in minutes for a quote... so either CRUZ wont talk with him or he's just not that close to cruz..

#11 2010-02-08 09:57:58

Cruz is probably getting tired of being sued because of the rest of the yahoos

#12 2010-02-08 21:24:07

Crap, someone must have told Bobo that "panal" should be panel."  He had "Charter guest panal" up all day.  I wasn't going to say anything in the hopes that he'd go to press with a mistake in the headline.

Hooked on Phonics, Bobo.  You need it bad.

#13 2010-02-08 22:48:06

What's with this "Cape Verdean  Community crap ?

My ancestors ..ditto for Sandra...came from Scotland to an America that already had people from Cape Verde in key agricultural and maritime employment.   Does that mean that as we approach the April 6 election that journalists should refer to us as belonging to "The Scottish Community" ? It's ri -bleeping- dicliious !  How many centuries does Bobo think you have to live in America before  you are not referred to as if recent arrivals?

Let's resolve to drive this menace out of Wareham.

If I live to be 110. I will treasure the image of our town moderator and his two bull-horned lackeys waiting for the arrival of what they demeaningly call "The Cape Verdean Community"....This was an attempt to disrupt a meeting called by Bob Brady, who by virtue of his name  should be called a member of "The Irish Community"....But wait a minute...Isn't Donahue an Irish name ??

Back to my starting line: What's with this Cape Verdean Community crap ?

Cape Verdeans are unique in America's culture. As a starter, Cape Verdeans
are the ONLY "people of color" in the US who came here of their own volition.

Think about that.

They've been here so long that they are just as diverse as the rest us whose ancestors came here with the hope of something better.  Do we break them all down into communities? Do we think of Margaret Ishihara as representing the Japanese Community?  John Decas the Greek Community ?

So I say, knock off this ethnic-race-baiting -crap !!

But remember  all you Irishmen and Scandinavians and French and Italian and Spanish and Portugese and Italians and Eastern Europeans..to name a few.. my Scots make better whiskey than your ancestors do.

#14 2010-02-08 22:57:01

You make a good point, Dick, and shame on me for using a Bobo-coined term.  Wareham is everyone's community.

#15 2010-02-08 23:25:50

Dick Wheeler wrote:

If I live to be 110. I will treasure the image of our town moderator and his two bull-horned lackeys waiting for the arrival of what they demeaningly call "The Cape Verdean Community"

Bahahaha...Every picture tells a story..don't it?

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-08 23:26:21)

#16 2010-02-08 23:27:57

They really brought bull horns?  Hehe...two lame white guys bring bullhorns to lead a Cape Verdean protest and no Cape Verdeans show up.  Racebaiting clowns.

#17 2010-02-08 23:41:09

P-SPAN wrote:

Bahahaha...Every picture tells a story..don't it?

In that pic, doesn't Bobo Assclown have a look on his fat face like "Damn it!  I can't believe my little plan failed!"

#18 2010-02-09 07:21:33

For those of us who have spent our lives here, there was never mention of the "CV Community"..Thank Curly John (love the name, Larry), and the DB Slager for all this nonsense..

Bobo splashes the headline "POLICE CHIEF A RACIST" on the front of the rag..Mr and Mrs Moderator publicly proclaim our police force is full of racists..Bobo describes Cruz as "CV Businessman" during election..do the Moderators fundraise for the CV Festival out of the goodness of their heart, or is it strictly a political manauver??

Wareham is as diverse community as you'll ever see..unfortunately, the above mentioned thought they could win favor by spewing lies..the "peaceful protest" was laughable, not one person took the bait!!shame on these folks for playing the race card..

#19 2010-02-09 08:40:16

What is truly sad about the repeated attempts at race baiting and the damage it does. It appears to be a common tactic used by Little Bobby and Curly John. Do they think it helps Curly's election chances? As we have witnessed, Bruce Sauvageau also engaged in racial baiting from the Chairman seat on public television. To make it worse, a poster on the TFHC site named viking posted an accusation that I was a member of a notorious hate organization. It was offensive and completely off base.

It's sad that these morons do not understand what kind of damage they cause with comments that are meant to enrage communities.

I grew up a military brat and there was no racial divide. We were all "brats" together. I wonder why a man who professes he is a journalist cannot comprehend how much damage he causes with his lies?

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-02-09 11:58:51)

#20 2010-02-09 08:53:20

Just tuned in again, and I hasten to say that I wasn't responding to Hamatron....I was taking a hard shot at Bobo for continuing to try stir up something that isn't there, and  a hard shot at our moderator for thinking he could just snap his fingers and start a  rebellion. ....And yes, they had bullhorns. "They" were  The Man Who Would Be Mayor and his two Top Guns on the committee formed to make that happen: The CRC.

#21 2010-02-09 11:49:02

I agree with the CV comments. I was born and raised in Wareham (Onset), went to school with "CV" children, and didn't know they were Cape Verdean. I didn't even know where the Cape Verde's were until I was well into high school.
I never heard Lenny Lopes, or Norman Sylvester, or Bubba Smith, or Danny Fernandes ever refer to themselves as Cape Verdeans.
They are American kids just like all of us. Those who pursue the race baiting for their own agenda will soon find themselves on the wrong side.
We drunken, ignorant, abusive, aggressive, fist-fighting, whiskey-drinking Micks are tired of having our reputations besmirched also.
Dick Wheeler is right: the Scots make a fine single malt Scotch.
As an Irish sot, I should know!!

#22 2010-02-09 12:00:54

Dan,
ONly half of me is Irish, so i would like to be referred to as "half of a potato eating Mick" :) The other half is Cherokee so use your best judgement there. Either way, drinking is avoided at all costs.

#23 2010-02-09 14:28:14

I understand, Larry....Fire water isn't any good for Injuns', and whiskey is bad for the Micks.
What are you gonna' do...

#24 2010-02-09 14:57:02

Your right Dan It's sooooo bad it Good.

#25 2010-02-09 15:10:39

Dick Wheeler wrote:

What's with this "Cape Verdean  Community crap ?

My ancestors ..ditto for Sandra...came from Scotland to an America that already had people from Cape Verde in key agricultural and maritime employment.   Does that mean that as we approach the April 6 election that journalists should refer to us as belonging to "The Scottish Community" ? It's ri -bleeping- dicliious !  How many centuries does Bobo think you have to live in America before  you are not referred to as if recent arrivals?

I do believe, Mr. Wheeler, that your group is referred to as the scotchs.  I hear that BoBo and the BOS are frequently in the bars instructing that the waitstaff bring the scotch to them.

#26 2010-02-09 15:18:33

We're all on the same page...It's all about restraint: only drink whiskey to celebrate great occasions. The most popular periodical occasion that my people and Dan's people celebrate is the phenomenon called sunset. Come to think ot it,  we have one of those reasons to celebrate  coming up in just a few hours !

#27 2010-02-09 21:32:38

LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!! and cruz told you so...... LIAR LIAR LIAR..

#28 2010-02-10 07:04:50

By: robertslager on 2/9/10
Liz, you really need to understand what the word liar means. Noting that there was a rumor about Cruz stepping down was absolutely true. A rumor did exist. Rumors, by definition, are not necessarily true. Cruz dispelled the rumor. Nothing I wrote was a lie. There was a rumor, and I reported that fact. Cruz denied it, and now I have reported that fact. You really do make yourself look foolish when you blog before you think.

99% OF REPORTERS DONT PUBLISH RUMORS THAT THEY HAVE HEARD. IVE NEVER SEEN THAT IN ANY OTHER PAPER BUT YOUR OWN. AND IF A RUMOR DID EXIST YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED CRUZ ABOUT THE RUMOR TO SEE IF IT HAD AN MERIT AND YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER NEEDED TO PRINT IT BASED ON CRUZ'S RESPONSE. YOU DONT PRINT THE RUMOR THEN ASK THE PERSON AND THEN REPORT THE RESPONSE.

#29 2010-02-10 07:45:39

IHATESLAGER wrote:

99% OF REPORTERS DONT PUBLISH RUMORS THAT THEY HAVE HEARD.

Right, but tacky tabloid writers print rumors all the time with disregard to whomever might suffer the consequences.  That's the difference between a REAL newspaper and a tabloid!!

#30 2010-02-12 00:51:59

Bobo the Assclown wrote:

The have been murmurs that Walter Cruz will step down as selectman because of issues he has with Sauvageau, but Cruz has not confirmed that.

Mr. Cruz responds...

"the truth"?? Too much to expect from the liar from Halifax, Mr. Cruz.
"due diligence"??..Ha! You're pathetic, Assclown.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-12 00:52:54)

#31 2010-02-12 07:40:32

Thanks Pspan   Bobo a real reporter would have waited until he actually talked to Cruz to find out if the stepping down rumor was true. My guess is that Cruz would not take or return Bobo’s calls so Bobo decided to print “the rumor” Bobo only scandal sheets and tabloids print rumors and they do it for the same reason you do, to get attention and by doing so someone may actually buy their trash papers. Real reporters actually investigate the story and wait until they not only have all the facts but that the facts can be corroborated by other sources. I know the word “corroborate” is foreign to you but I am not going to give you the definition, you are going to have to look up the definition on your own.

#32 2010-02-12 08:04:01

Someone needs to get Mr. Cruz to take testosterone pills.
Then, he could say things like, "I'd like to respond to the idiot that owns and publishes the so called local newspaper, which is only a figment of some douchebag's imagination. I don't plan on stepping down, and I am sick of him and the clown that sits to my right in the Chairman's seat. Between the two of them, they aren't worth a bucket of spit. Thank you."
He might get re-elected, or at the very least avoid recall in 2010 or early 2011.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com