#1 2010-02-06 06:09:43

Word has it that 1930's Gangster Cronie (You Dirty Rats, See?) has pulled papers, making it official - all that the Hypocrite Elite has to offer Wareham is the gruesome twosome of Brucey the Tax Cheat and Cronie the Dirt Thief.

Wareham put this gruesome twosome into office three years ago and they got what they asked for - nothing but three years of 100 percent Grade A bullshit.  Wareham is hopefully a bit wiser this time around.

So now, in addition to the Sweet Brucey Chronicles, we give you....The Cronie Chronicles.

Tell your Cronie stories below, and post links and information to keep the voters informed about Cronie - Wareham's Notorious Dirt Thief.

http://suttonplace.mlblogs.com/photos/uncategorized/dirt_pile.jpg

A pile of dirt - Stop drooling over it, Cronie.  You know you want it.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-06 06:16:34)

#2 2010-02-06 06:47:37

Do the people of Wareham really want to re-elect a man willing to spend taxpayer dollars on litigation without ever reading the documents that pertain to the litigation over a two year period? From Cronan's library litigation deposition. Pass it around to your friends, family, and voters in town.

The trustees filed a suit against the BoS that they were dismissed at trustees as part of a vendetta against the library.  The BoS then countersued the Trustees, Friends (For accepting money for Spinney) and Foundation. The first is the complaint, the second is the counterclaim.

Q: Do you know what the counterclaim is?
A: I haven't read it.
Q: Do you know what the Board of Selectmen, you being one of them, is seeking from my clients in this case?
A: I haven't read it.
Q: Yes. But without reading it, do you know what the Board of Selectmen is seeking from my clients in this case?
A: No.
Q: You don't know what the counterclaim is about?
A: I do not.
Q: Okay. Do you think you should?
A: Yes.
Q: But you don't?
A: I haven't yet.
Q: After two years of litigation?
A; Hmm.
Q: Do you intend at some point reading the counterclaim?
A" Yes.
Q: When do you think you're going to read it?
A: As soon as I get a copy of it.
Q: Are you indicating you never read the complaint?
A: I've told you three times, counsel, I have not read the complaint and I have not read the counterclaim. I have read neither.

#3 2010-02-06 06:50:18

Another Cronan bit of "wisdom" regarding litigation. The library folks are constantly accused of not handing over our financial records. This deposition indicates that the records were turned over, but our "esteemed" selectman Cronie couldn't be bothered. I want our selectmen to be on TOP of any litigation they instigate where the cost of litigation is being placed on the backs of the TAXPAYERS.

Here is what John Cronan had to say about those financial records. Understand that the depositions took place at the END of the two year litigation process.

Q: Do you know that throughout the course of this litigation a lot of documents and records were produced by the trustees, financial records, showing their accounts and the money which they hold? Do you have an understanding of that?
A: I understand records and stuff have gone back from lawyers to lawyers, but I have no knowledge of what it says.
Q: Did you yourself look at any records that were produced by the trustees in this litigation?
A: No.
Q: Do you know if any other selectmen have looked at any of the records produced?
A: I couldn't answer for them.
Q: Understanding that you're a party to this litigation, do you feel that you need to look at the records that are being produced?
A: I think that at some point I should, but right now there's lawyers handling all this stuff, so I stay out of it.

#4 2010-02-06 07:58:53

HE HAD MUNCIPAL MAINTENANCE CUT THE GRASS AT HIS SONS LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD WHEN IT WAS NOT THEIR RESPOSIBILITY,HE ALSO HAS LOCAL   CONTRACTORS DO WORK ON HIS HOUSE AND DOES NOT PAY THEM  BECAUSE HE IS A SELECTMAN, AND HE PUT ON A DECK ON HIS HOUSE WITHOUT A PERMIT AND HELPED TO TO GET RIS  OF THE BUILDING INSPECTOR BECAUSE HE INFORCED THE TOWNS LAWS .

#5 2010-02-06 08:10:47

DONT FORGOT HIS TOTAL DISRESPECT OF TOWN WORKERS. EVERYONE REMEMBER "THE TWO BIGGEST RATS IN WAREHAM" COMMENT.

HOW ABOUT, "WE GOT TO GET THE BLOGS"

TAXPAYER DOLLARS AT WORK

#6 2010-02-06 08:27:40

1930's Gangster Cronie in Action:

Direct Cronie Quotes from the Six Minute Audio:

We've got to get the blogs, if we can't get the blogs then it's...mumble mumble mumble."

#7 2010-02-06 08:46:13

One week he tells a resident to sue the town to "teach them a lesson."

The next week he plays dumb and says "I never told him to sue the Town."

#8 2010-02-06 08:47:59

Direct Cronie Quotes from the Six Minute Audio:

"We've got to get the blogs, if we can't get the blogs then it's...mumble mumble mumble." - Cronie

Yeah Bobo, keep saying it's not about the blogs.

"So whatever he (Former Chief Joyce) puts out there, he puts out there, and we have this.  So, hopefully this investigation comes up with something, because if it doesn't...well, this in itself is going to look good anyway...perfect timing." - Cronie

Let's see, they say it wasn't a witch hunt, but Cronie is saying "hopefully this investigation comes up with something."  "Hoping it comes up with something" doesn't exactly sound like the words of people who are certain that wrongdoing is afoot.  Then he says Joyce's resignation is "perfect timing," meaning he's glad he chose that time to resign so it can be spinned into giving the audit an undeserved credibility. 

Why the hell would anyone vote for this clown?

Well, I'll tell you my two cents and I'll tell them right to their faces, they're the two biggest rats that work for the town, I would make sure I did their computers....Six hundred bucks more or less, spend the six hundred bucks more, because those two, I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.  And my shoulder's been out and my neck's been out, so I couldn't throw them anywhere." - Cronie

Where do I begin with this lovely statement?

1)  Where does a guy who copped a plea to a dirt thief rap and has a criminal record get off talking about the integrity of anyone?

2)  This statement lead to an open meeting law violation.  The employees had the right to be there to defend themselves and be represented by counsel if their reputations were to be discussed.  The funny thing is, he says "I'll tell them right to their faces."  Well Cronie, why didn't you then?  You didn't tell them to their faces, you said it behind their back in a closed door executive session ruled illegal by the DA.

3)  A selectman using 1930's gangster talk "those dirty rats!" to talk about town employees.  Town employees deserve better than to be run down like this.  Disrespect like this is only going to lead to more turmoil and town employee lawsuits.

#9 2010-02-06 08:48:27

Oh yeah, P-SPAN, we need "Sue em, that'll take care of it!"

#10 2010-02-06 10:56:15

I am HAMATRON5000

#11 2010-02-06 12:17:07

Although unfortunate, has Cronie's bankruptcy been settled? Are there any others on the horizon? A selectman needs to be able to give his/her full undivided attention to the responsibility. Not only that, but there needs not be an appearance to solve personal financial matters as part of the job.

#12 2010-02-06 13:40:35

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#13 2010-02-06 14:06:21

PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE APRIL 06, THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF WAREHAM

#14 2010-02-06 16:40:31

If there ever is a "Best of Cronie" CD it should include his outburst during the BOS meeting the week after the original WFL Trustee Ambush. The issue was that the BOS wanted not just to see the private foundation books..they wanted access to the money.  When they were told by the WFL that that was illegal. Cronie bellowed, "Shut 'em Down!"

#15 2010-02-06 17:09:05

Not sure if it were the zoning or planning board opinion, but when Cronie disagreed with the opinion, he verbally degraded the property of the zoning board member.  He publically stated during a BOS meeting something to the effect that the property of this person, if he had his way, would be torn down.

#16 2010-02-06 18:43:05

No Cronie...don't touch it!  You don't want to be a repeat offender!

http://www.globaldevelopmentcommons.net/files/dirt%20cheap.jpg

#17 2010-02-06 18:48:22

Cronie's favorite shirt...

http://images0.cafepress.com/nocache/product/403346400v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

#18 2010-02-07 18:13:30

Dick Wheeler wrote:

If there ever is a "Best of Cronie" CD it should include his outburst during the BOS meeting the week after the original WFL Trustee Ambush. The issue was that the BOS wanted not just to see the private foundation books..they wanted access to the money.  When they were told by the WFL that that was illegal. Cronie bellowed, "Shut 'em Down!"

I don't have this meeting (yet). But I have the transcript of it..

"Shut the place down. That, that, you know, that’ll end it."

Selectman John Cronan

BoS Transcript 8/7/07

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-07 18:17:41)

#19 2010-02-07 18:30:19

Bobo is as predictable is as the tides.  He's already saying we're lying.

We tell no lies, Bobo the Assclown.  Brucey IS a tax cheat.  Cronie IS a dirt thief.  Verifiable facts.

The only liar is you, Brucey Bitch.

#20 2010-02-08 09:40:39

BREAKING NEWS: Friends of the Library forced from meeting at the library because the library doesn't have Cronie's favorite book:

http://www.wta.org/kids/youth-images/i%20love%20dirt.jpg

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com