#1 2010-01-30 17:09:16

SINCE BOBO HAS MORE MISSPELLINGS THAN A 2ND GRADER I THOUGHT THEY SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN THREAD. SO IM READING THIS STORY AND CANT FIGURE IF HE IS REPORTING ON MAINE NEWS NOW OR WHAT?

Police nab suspect in Zecco Maine thefts

An alert employee of Zecco Marine on Warr Avenue in Wareham aided police in the arrest of 31-year-old Christopher Franklin of 129 High St. in Wareham.
    During the past three weeks numerous boats in winter storage had been broken into at the Zecco facility, resulting in losses of more than $25,000. Marine electronics, fishing gear, television and stereo equipment were stolen.The business owners initiated an around-the-clock surveillance of the facility hoping to catch the perpetrator in the act.

UMMMMMM RIGHT IN THE HEADLINE BOBO? ARE YOU REPORTING ABOUT MAINE THEFTS OR ABOUT ZECCO MARINE? QUALITY WORK AS USUAL

#2 2010-01-30 17:10:39

He observed a male y fitting the description running up Cedar Street in the vicinity of the marina.

MALE Y?

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT Y COME FROM?

#3 2010-01-30 18:01:37

Y chromosomes v. what chromosomes?

#4 2010-01-30 18:23:49

Bobo is maley - he's only kind of a male - he's male-ish.

#5 2010-01-30 19:00:07

I LOVE HOW HE SAYS HE IS NOT OBBESSED WITH THIS SITE BUT HE CORRECTED HIS MISTAKES IN UNDER 10 MINUTES OF ME POSTING IT. UMMMMMMMMM YEAH BOBO YOUR NOT OBBESSED

#6 2010-01-30 19:05:05

By: robertslager on 1/30/10
Funny how the bloggers are ripping me for a typo

"A" TYPO BOBO? A MEANS ONE YOU DOPE. IT HAS NOT BEEN A TYPO, ITS BEEN SO MANY TYPOS I WOULD NEED A TEAM OF ACCOUNTANTS WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO FIGURE OUT THE NUMBER. OH BOBO, SO STUPID. YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH THOUGH

#7 2010-01-30 19:45:11

That is pretty good. "A" typo, Bobo?? Ha ha too funny. Your a writer, supposedly. You have so many "typos", incorrect usages of words, etc., it really is a wonder that you would even have considered being a "writer" (in any way) I bet you were a solid "C" student at best, and you probably became a "writer" just to spite all the teachers (and librarians?) who were forced to point out your numerous "flaws" in a vain attempt to teach you. We know (only too well) how unwilling to face the truth you are..and you have certainly stretched the definition of "writer" or "journalist" HA! C'mon..your a HACK. You'd be better off (and so would everyone else) if you just flushed the toilet paper you write on as soon as your finished..Don't forget to wash your hands Assclown...

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#8 2010-01-30 20:27:22

I have to question if it is legal to post a copyrighted facebook picture on his "pay to use site" without permission.  Most real businesses that link to facebook are given permission to use a link they provide.  His site however is set up as a standard "friends" facebook page so he can view anyones profile that friends him along with anyone else you may be friends with if your profile settings are not set up properly.  Lastly, No disrespect to your family Bobo but please take your children off of the business link, Dont mix your family with business #1 rule!

Last edited by wareham pride (2010-01-30 20:32:53)

#9 2010-01-31 20:16:49

By: robertslager on 1/31/10
Hey, coach. Welcome. How are you, tonight? I'm watching my typing very carefully - no promises :)

AND WITHIN 2 MINUTES

So it looks like the Take Back Wareham slate will be Cara Winslow and Bob Holmes for selectmen, Claire Smith for moderator and Melodye Conway for town clerk. Expect Frank DeFelice to back away.

BOB HOLMES? WOULD HE MEAN STEVE?

#10 2010-01-31 21:27:36

Maybe CoachToiletPaper will start making Bobo run some drills for all the typos.

#11 2010-01-31 22:54:42

Bob Holmes?

You'd think for a guy he's been trashing since Steve called him out for what he is, he'd at least remember his name.

#12 2010-01-31 23:27:57

I have a problem with Slager having his daughter's pictures on facebook.  I know that we all put different photos up of our children and family, but this one bothers me.  He is not well liked, which is common knowledge in Wareham.  Our addresses can be searched out, but his is practically advertised here, so that means it is available to anyone.  There are so many perverts out there that I would think twice before putting a close up photo shot of those two little girls on his face book page.  I guess I just feel uncomfortable about it.  Am I the only grandparent that feels that way?  Twins are obvious enough to pick out.  I'd rather see a picture of him (gag) there.

#13 2010-01-31 23:38:21

I hear he's been "friending" the very young and old alike on facebook.  Creepy

#14 2010-01-31 23:58:52

Its scary that he can go through everyones profile that friends him young and old.  Hopefully parents with kids in the school system are aware that he is targeting them.  Bornof as for the picture, I agree.  Unstable.

#15 2010-02-01 00:03:54

on fb you set your friends list options to only you or show just a few it is sad he is "TROLLING" ppl's friend lists and asking to be ppl's friends... as for the kids pic most of you know how i feel about that already..

#16 2010-02-01 00:05:34

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/663_stab.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#17 2010-02-01 06:52:10

ANOTHER THING HE ALSO CLAIMED THAT HE WAS IN FEAR FOR THE LIFE OF HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY AND THEN POSTS THAT PIC? SPEAKS VOLUMES THAT HE IS FULL OF SHIT

#18 2010-02-01 06:53:30

I just wanted to say hello to IHATESLAGER, who is apparently stalking me here tonight. I hope you are at least Wareham your pajamas.

WAREHAM YOUR PAJAMAS? DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE TO ANYONE? SLAGER YOU DID TAKE SOME SORT OF GRAMMAR WHEN YOU WERE IN SCHOOL RIGHT?

#19 2010-02-01 08:28:26

Just a quick message for Lenny Skynyrd:
You keep wondering if I have a life and a job. Bless your heart. Thanks for caring! In fact, I have a great job. I love my job and they love me. Why you ask? Because I am very good at what I do :) As far as a life, I have the covered too! Thanks again for your concern. LS is still one of my favorite bands of all time.

Say hello to Ted, Ellen, Mike, and Joyce for me!

#20 2010-02-01 09:19:19

"Wareham your pajammas."  What a dumbass.

Hey Bobo!  Complaining about a reporter's complete lack of journalism ethics on a public website does not equal stalking.  Stalking is following people around or harrassing people at their homes - you know, things that you and your pals do on a regular basis.

Assclown.

#21 2010-02-01 19:40:06

By: robertslager on 2/1/10
I cab't believe Hamatron is still crying about the time a 5-foot-1

cab't? ANOTHER INSIDE JOKE? THE ONLY JOKE IS ON YOU, I ALWAYS GET THE LAST LAUGH

#22 2010-02-01 19:44:06

On Sunday Friends president Kathy Gleason made the following post on the Wareham Free Library Facebook page:
    "Please request your friends to become a Fan of Wareham Free Library. We need 48 more fans by midnight tonight to reach our goal of 1500. Reach our to your friends. Thanks! Bur (cq) remember to block Wareham Observer."
    Block the Wareham Observer? What does that have to do with raising money for the library? Apparently Gleason is referring to the Observer's Facebook page, which is intended to raise awareness for local events, businessess and charities. Why would the president of the Friends of the Wareham Free Library use a Facebook page called "Wareham Free Library" to thwart fund-raising efforts for other groups in Wareham? That's how crazy this has become now.

Cause you're an asshole, dumbass!  And that was using the best language I could come up with

Last edited by commonsense (2010-02-01 19:45:41)

#23 2010-02-02 17:54:49

By: John_Donahue on 2/2/10
Robert, so now the bloggers are afraid of what young people think?

As posted by you in your 01/31/10 Live Chat:

"Slager is that you? We've never met but I gotta tell you your 1 of my heroes. I think your a brave dude I've got a lot respect for you and how you stand up for what you know is right. Dont let any of those cowards out there slow you down. Im out here in Bagdad for while longer but i'd like 2 talk 2 you some time. Hope 2 here from you soon take care man and God Bless. - Gately "

Next, the bloggers will be asking the United States Armed Forces to take away all electronic devices from our military personnel to prevent them from communicating with you (and, therefore, engaging in seditious acts).

The bloggers must also be afraid of our schol teachers, since they interact with young people on a daily basis. So, should we expect the bloggers to accuse the school system of subconsciously exposing its students to the Wareham Observer's 'tin-hat' theory of evolution anytime soon?

Slager you edit this? Schol?

#24 2010-02-02 17:56:43

By: angel-joe on 2/2/10
Robert? DO you think Ihateslager is wondering WHY he can't "block" certain people anymore?

Betty take your meds

#25 2010-02-02 17:58:58

By: waterside on 2/2/10
the marines i know would never Aline themselves with a hate site with swat stickers.dan i dare you to show up at bos meeting with 200 people you won't because your rats don't work in the open.

Aline? 

Swat stickers?

Bobo do you have to be illiterate to read you paper?
Swat stickers!!! Too funny

#26 2010-02-02 18:00:35

Actually, Bobo and the tin hats write like they're the ones who are afraid of school teachers.  "Get away, school teacher, you'll teach me how to write!"

This is hysterical.  The fat bastard pitched a hissy fit over the library page, claiming all kinds of bullshit reasons it should be taken down, and in the end, his gets taken down!

Beating you to it, P-SPAN:

And let's be honest - Facebook no doubt didn't want to be on the hook for the legal liability that would be caused by Bobo and his pals spreading all kinds of lies and defamation. 

Bobo, you could always create a public fan page...but then of course the world be able to read what you and your tin hat flunkies write, you wouldn't want that, would you?

A "journalist" that is afraid of people reading his words.  Tells you all you need to know, people.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-02 18:02:02)

#27 2010-02-02 18:23:44

C'mon Robert, give us a hint about the next BOS meeting? Might it be the timer is winding down, the IG's coming to town and the BOS might be announcing 123 new job openings for some GOOD and HONEST people?

C'mon, give us a hint.
By: angel-joe on 1/31/10
What the hell? Did anyone read their tax bill closely? I just noticed on the bottom of the page, right lower part of bill on "taxpayer copy" under the bolded part that says Payments -

Town of Wareham
Collector of Taxes
PO Box 981055
Boston, MA 02298-1055
(508-291-3150)

??? Boston ?? Does anyone elses "taxpayer" copy have this address? Does the Town of Wareham, Collector of Taxes have a Marion Road Address? WT ????
By: LenSkynyrd on 2/1/10
The Town uses a Boston bank lock box to collect property tax payments. They have for as long as I can remember. This is nothing new A-J. They also accept payments, obviously, at Town Hall if you want to save on the postage.
By: angel-joe on 2/1/10
Doesn't make sense Len... and if you say it is for as long as you can remember, remember, this corruption has been going on a long time too.
By: LenSkynyrd on 2/1/10
This has nothing to do with corruption. The bank the Town does business with is in Boston. There is no story here............

Don't you love conspiracy nuts?

#28 2010-02-02 21:46:02

Meanwhile Brucey sends his taxes to Mexico, to spend on mai tais and speedos to wear on the beach

#29 2010-02-02 22:36:11

More than conspiracy nuts, I love elected officials who blog with cowardly fabricators and tin foil hat wearers..the Joe Kennedy wanna-be has disgraced the position for long enough..the people of this Town deserve better than the race-baiter as their Town Moderator..

#30 2010-02-04 20:04:52

In my first story about this scandal I listed three ways in which money was allegedly embezzled from the library - revenue from the copy machines was never given to the town, new books bought with taxpayer dollars were sold at used book sales, and new books were sold directly to private citizens and groups.  2009

THIS QUOTE WAS FROM SLAGER IN WHICH HE STATES HE LISTED 3 ALLEGED WAYS THE SCHEME OCCURED. BUT IN HIS NEWEST LIE THIS WEEK HE CLAIMS HE HASNT REVEALED THE 3RD WAY. OH MY HEAD

According to library sources, the embezzlement scheme began after Pillsbury orchestrated a money-laundering operation in which specific people donating to the library received cash kick-backs. The money was then replenished by selling new books at various book sales, as well as from money taken from the library copy machines. A third method has not been publicly reported.

#31 2010-02-05 11:30:11

I wish Bobo would come clean with that third embezzlement method, and I'll tell you why.

I figure this town can't get back on the rails until we solve the heinous crime he has uncovered , so I've been  pestering the WPD to let me confess to it so that Wareham can move on.  Sandra says I haven't been getting enough exercise and that breaking rocks in the jail yard would be good for me,  and she also says I look great in orange.

But get this : Not only did those police people not take my confession seriously....They laughed at me. That's right....They treated my confession  as a joke, and they even invited me back yesterday so the cops who hadn't heard my story the first time could have their turn at insulting me by laughing when I got to the book selling part." It's not funny!", I kept telling them, but no...Our very own police made a joke  out of the results of the skillful investigation by a  self respected journalist who had to put his life at risk in the process, for make no mistake about it, people who work in libraries are known to be among the most dangerous people in our society.

Those people in blue kept straight faces until I got to the part about buying books for twenty dollars apiece and making a profit by selling them for a dollar apiece, and that's when they started howling and slapping their knees. It was very, very embarrassing ,and someone should put a stop to that kind of rudeness to a guy who is just trying to help out. Maybe I'm missing something,though, about the arithmetic. Maybe some of the smart people on this blog could help me with it.  What's so funny about that method of making money? Should I change the profit from each book to two dollars?  But wouldn't that be overcharging ? And the other part, you know...about the stealing from the copy machine..... I know for a fact that the copy machine is a source of serious money because one day I stayed right next to it all day long and I counted a total of $15.75 !! I mean if you do that for a few hundred years  the figure gets really impressive. But you tell that to our WPD and they just snickeri

I've tried to get Bobo to help me with the math , but he's mad at me for some reason and just hangs up the phone on me. There's rudeness everywhere.

But I think I've figured out the third money raising method that Bobo is teasing us with...  What gave me the clue was when I saw someone come out of the library with an armful of books, and while he was fumbling for his car keys some coins spilled out of his pocket. Aha !

I figured that must happen a lot ,so one night I hid in the bushes in the parking lot and sure enough,as soon as all the cars  had left, out came someone with one of those things you see people on Onset Beach using to find coins and valuables.  I recognized the person doing the sweep so  I came out of the bushes and showed an interest in what she was doing. When I asked her how much money she normally finds, she said she would  tell me if I'd protect her name.  With Bobo as my inspiration and model I pledged that I would. ( Go ahead, WPD, waterboard me......I'll never reveal her name.)

She said, "Normally it's around twenty five cents , although one night about six weeks ago I found seventy eight cents!"

I hate to scoop Bobo with this announcement, because it will only cause further damage to our relationship,  but in the interest of getting to the bottom of the crime I'm sharing this break -through story with my friends here on the Bill W blog.

But back to helping make my confession credible... Can any of you math whizzes help me out? I hated it when those policemen said that my story sounded like one of those funny-but-cruel ethnic jokes we don't tell any more.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-02-05 16:21:47)

#32 2010-02-05 13:19:14

Oh, you know those cops, Dick. Realists. No fantasies for them. Too busy investigating REAL crime.
But, I am sure they enjoyed your company, and I bet they'd like you to come by every day to brighten up their upcoming shifts.
Bring donuts..they like that.

#33 2010-02-05 14:28:29

By the way, Dick, if you really want to become friends with the cops and have them listen to your stories and enjoy your company, go up to the PD Station around 11 P.M. The change of shift will be taking place.
Bring some Kentucky Fried Chicken, enough for 20 guys, even tough there may only be 10 on duty, the morning shift and the prisoners will enjoy.
Those guys will love you!!
Make sure you tell them about the Face book conspiracy too.
Oh yeah, tell them about the Friends of the Library conspiracy on Face book.
They'll like that.
Pick up some Ho Ho's...and a gallon of milk.

#34 2010-02-05 18:32:29

http://www.123people.com/

Check this website out. Is this the inspiration of the 123 felons in wareham?

#35 2010-02-06 10:32:15

BOBO OCTOBER 30,2008 VOL 3 NO 5

FRONT PAGE ON BOTTOM THIRD PARAGRAPH

FOR EVERY SUBSCRIPTION WE SELL DURING THAT TIME, WE WILL DONATE $10 TO THE WAREHAM FREE LIBRARY. IF WE REACH OUR GOAL OF 1,000, THE PAPER WILL REMAIN FREE ON THE NEWSSTAND THROUGHOUT THE WINTER, THE QUALITY STAYS THE SAME, AND THE LIBRARY GETS $10,000.

I WILL MAIL YOU A COPY IF YOU LIKE BOBO. CLEARY SAYS THE ORIGINAL GOAL WAS 10,000 DOLLARS. NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY YOU ARGUE WITH WORDS PRINTED IN YOUR PAPER. ALL THIS FUNDRAISING FOR THE LIBRARY IN WHICH YOU THINK 3MIL WAS STOLEN. OH MY HEAD

#36 2010-02-08 21:24:03

One of my "brother blogger's" sent me this cartoon and suggested I post it (happy to oblige)..it seems it reminded them of a certain "mega-media president" aka "Bobo the Assclown"

(click to Zoom)

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-08 21:24:55)

#37 2010-02-09 06:55:20

By: robertslager on 2/8/10
Mmmmm, 600-pound cake. Cake good

THE LAST THING YOU NEED IS SOME CAKE TUBBY.

#38 2010-02-09 07:46:59

Bobo slurps up the 600 pound cake every time someone says a negative comment about him on here.

#39 2010-02-09 13:55:49

a quote from slager....
"Take Back Wareham (an unregistered political action committee that opposes the current administration)."
really???? who are the people on this committee????

"If you create a popular Facebook page that is somehow considered a threat to a group’s political ambition you become a boogeyman whose goal is to sexually exploit children."

being a mom this whole fb page makes me sick to my stomach.....
as a dad of 2 girls i would have hoped he would have more respect and privacy for underage children....
said fb page is a wareham observer page being run like a friend so he has access to all comments, photos, and friends of underage children.... if he set it up as a business page he would not have all this personal access.....

#40 2010-02-09 18:04:14

I'll make a deal with you Little Bobby, let's get a group of 400 parents with children under the age of 18 together. We will then present them with the facts:
Your FB profile was set up in violation of the terms of use. You should have used a page.
You sent friend requests to FB members under the age of 18. You tell those parents how many!
You then changed the name of your FB profile from Wareham Observer to Robert Slager.
Instead of a "community page" you now have a middle aged man who has requested access to pictures, notes, and posts of teenagers.
Now let's ask the parents which they would rather have:
A facebook PAGE under Wareham Observer where they are fans and you don't have access
or
A facebook profile under your name where you have complete access to their information.

I am just guessing you won't be able to sell your BS story about "trying to do something nice for the community" after they see how you advertised "Now on Facebook on your website" and John Donahue made statements about people befriending the "wareham observer".

It doesn't matter what you want people to believe, parents MUST be vigilant and responsible. it's about safety and perception! Shame on you for trying to BS teenagers!

#41 2010-02-09 23:20:43

You missed one, Assclown.."Please don't squeeze the Charmin."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bij4Z4HkKLI/Rr8kh2Q8CeI/AAAAAAAAARM/ietpHnc8u0A/s320/OfficeOuthouse2.jpg

What Bobo says when you visit his office..

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#42 2010-02-10 00:08:11

Hey, Bobo the Stupid..

Among the many stupid things you write, you wrote..again

Bobo the Stupid wrote:

...Take Back Wareham (an unregistered political action committee that opposes the current administration).

And you're a "registered" A-hole, who whole heartedly supports the current administration.

Here's the definition, and the link (Assclown)..now name the individual's, and show where funds have been raised in support of ANY candidate by TBW/CBW/VoteApril6/Friends of the WFL/Loathing Wareham Observer/Take Back Our Town - A New Day for Wareham..Can't do it, right??..I know it's useless to ask..But do you think you could stop lying?? For one day?? Maybe someone could make a birthday wish like Jim Carrey in "Liar, Liar"?? But I know there's no hope..you'll lie to the last. You're a malignant tumor on the Town of Wareham.

“Political action committee”, a political committee which is not a candidate’s committee, a political party committee nor a ballot question committee; provided, however, that a political committee which only receives contributions from individuals in an amount or value of one hundred dollars or less in any calendar year, which has been in existence for six months or more and which contributes to five or more candidates shall not be a political action committee; provided, further, that said one hundred dollar amount shall be indexed biennially for inflation by the director, who, not later than December thirty-first of each odd numbered year, shall calculate and publish such index amount, using the federal consumer price index for the Boston statistical area.

“Political committee”, any committee, association, organization or other group of persons, including a national, regional, state, county, or municipal committee, which receives contributions or makes expenditures for the purpose of influencing the nomination or election of a candidate, or candidates, or of presidential and vice presidential electors, or for the purpose of opposing or promoting a charter change, referendum question, constitutional amendment, or other question submitted to the voters.

http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/55-1.htm

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-10 20:44:12)

#43 2010-02-10 00:08:22

another slager comment.....
"This community would be far better off without an un-moderated forum in which anonymous people can say whatever they want, regardless of the truth, especially when those who hold a contrary viewpoint are quickly banned from commenting."

hmmm where to start????  you slager and your LIES about wareham residents seems to be the biggest problem besides your ability to know right from wrong(FB) and write the truth.. will the fbi get involved because you "friend request" underage wareham children?????

#44 2010-02-10 07:08:39

BOBO HAS BEEN THREATENING PEOPLE WITH LAWSUITS LIKE CRAZY RECENTLY. DOES HIS LAWYER TAKE OLD OBSERVERS AS  PAYMENT? THE GUY CANT COME UP WITH 5600 DOLLARS FOR RENT, BUT HE IS GOING TO SUE EVERYONE UNDER THE SUN.

By: robertslager on 2/9/10
Liz, are you really this stupid? Facebook does not allow underaged children to have Facebook accounts. I will enjoy selling your home

Liz, are you planning to sue the School District because they are selling video tapes of your daughter's performance? Aren't you concerned about her "safety?" You are a disgusting hypocrite.
Facebook does not allow underage kids to have a Facebook page. Read the rules. You are now dangerously close to a slander lawsuit. It's one thing to criticize me professionally. But if you are claiming I am engaging in criminal conduct be prepared to bring your evidence to court. Enough is finally enough.

BORING, THIS GUY IS A BROKEN RECORD.

#45 2010-02-10 07:10:42

By: robertslager on 2/8/10
And David, when are you going to come clean about what really happened between you and Sauvageau? I'm I going to have to do that for you?

I'M I GOING TO HAVE TO ?

WHEN YOU DO BOBO COULD YOU MAYBE WRITE A COMPLETE SENTENCE. I WILL SEND YOU MY BILL FOR PROOFREADING SINCE YOU CORRECT YOUR POSTS AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS BLOG.

#46 2010-02-10 07:28:40

Mr slager
below is the facebook registration an account security that states you can not have a face book account if you are under 13. 14 to 18 you are still a minor. And you will not use your personal profile for commercial gain. pay attention robert.

Registration and Account Security
Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:

You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.
You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.
You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).

#47 2010-02-10 07:42:35

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

another slager comment.....
"This community would be far better off without an un-moderated forum in which anonymous people can say whatever they want, regardless of the truth."

Are you reading this 4dognite? LenSkynrd? waterside? Anjel-joe? Telsa? Ms. Lilly? mike9f? mayflower? viking? Lumberjack? gramyk? fogcutter?

Just wondering. Why do they blog on the Blog Wild hate site anonymously?

Did I mention before that someone doesn't understand the meaning of HYPOCRITE???

#48 2010-02-10 08:13:38

Liz, are you really this stupid? Facebook does not allow underaged children to have Facebook accounts. I will enjoy selling your home

Liz, are you planning to sue the School District because they are selling video tapes of your daughter's performance? Aren't you concerned about her "safety?" You are a disgusting hypocrite.
Facebook does not allow underage kids to have a Facebook page. Read the rules. You are now dangerously close to a slander lawsuit. It's one thing to criticize me professionally. But if you are claiming I am engaging in criminal conduct be prepared to bring your evidence to court. Enough is finally enough

Again, you have no problem lying. Below is the truth. This is how it works. Facts trump moronic comments by a foolish person who doesn't do research.

Registration and Account Security
Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:

You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.
You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.
You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).

Now, let me help you with your exit from Wareham. First, you aren't selling our house because you don't have enough to stop a lawyer from laughing at you. Second, if you think you have a lawsuit, quit yapping and send us the papers. If not, learn to read and research.

From a personal standpoint, you may be the lowest form of life on this planet. Quit lying and get a real job.

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-02-10 08:15:05)

#49 2010-02-10 08:34:55

One more time, because Little Bobby doesn't seem to get it:
If you want to visit my house anytime, please feel free to do so. I won't charge you with trepassing, so quit whining about that. Come on over. You know where I live, you've been by our house before. Stop on in and let's talk :)

By: mickjones on 2/9/10
I am disgusted by Larry and Liz McDonald’s attempt to smear Robert. This must not continue. This is out-of-bounds and has the potential of doing permanent damage to Robert and his family. If they want to go down this road I think we may need to pool our money and hire a good lawyer for Robert!

Mick, since you want to be the voice of reason, could you explain the pictures and posts by Little Bobby personally attacking us? Of course, you wouldn't acknowledge those.

By the way, enjoyed your comments on Wareham Week, I sent a copy to a couple of Town Adminstrators to get their opinion :)

#50 2010-02-10 08:51:54

original quote from slager with his WRONG USAGE OF A WORD........
"There have been murmurs that Walter Cruz will step down as selectman because of issues he has with Sauvageau, but Cruz has not confirmed that."

MICK AS FOR YOU!!!! why dont you ask robert about his email accusing my husband and i of"RUNNING AN ILLEGAL DAYCARE".... and now making the statement "he will enjoy selling my house".... or are you to blind to see that?

Last edited by LIZdaGNOME (2010-02-10 10:13:43)

#51 2010-02-10 08:54:07

another quote from the original story......

"They even managed to take free copies of the Observer away from home-bound clients of the Meals on Wheels program."

slager stop blaming other ppl for your own doings!!!! YOU noone else decided to have your paper delivered WITHOUT  asking the permission of the OCES!!!!!

#52 2010-02-10 09:07:25

The troll talks like a man with a paper asshole. He doesn't have the money or the facts to file a law suit. Sue, sue, sue. Should be his middle name.
As far as going over to Larry's house...he doesn't have the balls to do it. I will put up the first $1,000.00 to Slager if he has the nuts to go over to Larry's house to get his ass kicked on private property after announcing his intentions to do so.
I bet we could raise $10,000.00 easily to watch Larry rip off his head and shit down his neck.
He is a little coward that hides behind his alleged reputation and background. I have taken it upon myself to recruit some" Intel" guys to investigate him.
If he has so much as peed on a sidewalk somewhere, we will know about it.
In the meantime, he is best off threatening little sissy boys like the Chairman and the Moderator...they might believe his bullshit.
By the way, if I had a daughter that was under the age of 25 and that asshole was talking to her on Face book, I would turn him in for trolling for little kids. Let the chips fall where they may in Court if it ever got that far...which it wouldn't.
How long has this guy been in Town.?
It's time to move on.
What I have read about him and what he did to Liz Pizzoli reminds me of her dad, Ray. Wonderful man and a great cop. If he was alive and Slager did that to his daughter, Slager would be wondering what happened to his head when Ray squeezed it like a pimple with his big hands.
If Ray was alive. the troll would be long gone from Town.
Big mouths writing checks that little asses can't cash.
Checkbook is out, chickenshit.

#53 2010-02-10 09:30:15

Dan slager doesnt want a "trespassing charge" so i say stand in the street and dont step on my property..

#54 2010-02-10 09:37:29

Larry invited him, Slager accepted...the head ripping is on!!

#55 2010-02-10 10:13:07

Just when this blog needs comic relief, it seems to fall out of the sky.  Can you believe this? !

Minutes ago the phone rang ,and it was  a fellow PawSox fan with whom I've shared many stories about Wareham's  "Journalist Extraordinaire."

"Let me read this personal ad from The Pawtucket Times, and tell me if it sounds like "your guy" .........

" Talented investigative journalist dedicated to rooting out corruption in  Cape Cod Canal area town, searching for day time companion to share  conversation, bagels , and attitude adjustment products from Maui. Please contact me. Lonely in Halifax"

#56 2010-02-10 10:16:56

slager you might be able to read but it is safe to assume you are seriously lacking in the comprehension skills!!! fb allows 13+ year olds to have a fb page kids 13-17 years old are considered underage!!!

#57 2010-02-10 10:21:30

i have to wonder if this guy is stalking my daughter now.. he does FRIEND underage kids on fb.. his daughters are not in WPS, they are not friends of my daughters so i ask ..
1...how do you know my daughters comings and goings???

2...how do you know my daughter was even there....

i am 99.9% sure how you know and shame on them espically after the "privacy" comment made by them less than 16 hours ago....

Facebook does not allow underage kids to have a Facebook page. Read the rules. You are now dangerously close to a slander lawsuit. It's one thing to criticize me professionally. But if you are claiming I am engaging in criminal conduct be prepared to bring your evidence to court. Enough is finally enough

#58 2010-02-10 10:24:37

fb also states you can not transfer accounts or have an account in another persons name... guess your wife is also violating fb's rules but maybe you'll be a man and take the blame since you are the one that changed it from your name to hers...

#59 2010-02-10 11:10:08

GWB

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=cagopressre … csid=Cago. Thought this might be relavent to what is goung on. It is from the AG website I wish I was better at posting links.

#60 2010-02-10 13:49:34

Two nieces and a nephew are under 15 and they have face book accounts.

Dan, Ray Pezzoli aka Babe, was Liz's uncle.  But you are right.  If Slager ever thought about his daughter, Jean,  Slager would no longer be in town.  A wonderful man, decent person and someone to look up to.  A great police officer who still had the bullet in his head when he died a few years ago.

#61 2010-02-10 14:24:01

Thanksbornof....Ray was a great man and a hero in Wareham.

#62 2010-02-10 14:37:46

Despite all of Little Bobby's twists and spins, the fact remains that he would do more for the community if he followed the rules and acted like a responsible adult. I haven't accused him of anything more than moral and ethical breaches. As far as I know, neither is a criminal act. However, as a parent of 3 children, I know a little about raising responsible adults and would call them out for the same actions. Nevertheless, it is never his fault, it's those mean hate bloggers who either made him do it or suggested he should do the right thing.

I'm done with his cry baby nonsense. Let's wipe this waste off our shoes and focus on his heroes!

Had enough Wareham?

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-02-10 21:46:08)

#63 2010-02-10 15:23:51

Bobo the Assclown..let me ask you ONCE AND FOR ALL..isn't it wrong to troll through Facebook befriending underaged children, and asking them to join a "bulletin board" that is really the personal page of a middle-aged creepy looking, ugly, fat man?? Just a "hypothetical" situation for you (kinda like threats involving baseball bats)..

"Hi, I'm Bobo the Assclown kids"..I lie and destroy people's reputations (none worse than my own)...Sue this, Assclown..

Court Chester

and as far as me..you do what you always do, LIE (Print the lie) and then I'll take it from there.

Mick...start up the collection.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#64 2010-02-10 22:59:33

quote from slager..."They claimed the page should have been set up differently – as a business page instead of a personal one - but I chose the format used by the Wareham JROTC, the Wareham Color Guard, the Wareham Middle School PTA, and the Wareham Junior Basketball Association"

LIAR.... only 1 of these "GROUPS" is set up like a personal page like you.....

#65 2010-02-11 09:27:12

Why this sudden interest by Bobo in the kids in Wareham's School system?

There's only one answer.  He is panicked about the VOTE APRIL 6 initiative.

He fears that any effort to encourage teachers to stress the importance of voting  will spill over to their parents.  Just imagine a campaign that would encourage  teachers not only  to stress the importance  of the RIGHT to vote, but also to stress the DUTY we have to express that right.! He sees that as a subversive attempt to get kids to encourage their parents to vote, and his paranoid reaction to that  is that a large voter turnout is somehow a threat to the chances of the candidates he favors.

His immediate reaction  was, "I've got to figure out a way to prevent this bolshevik plot from happening...I've got to figure out a way to get into the heads of these kids so that between now and April 6 I can seduce them ,with a combination of sweet talk and fear, into  persuading their parents to vote as I tell them to vote......Aha!!......I know what I'll do.....I'll set up a Facebook !!!"

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-02-11 09:33:49)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com