#1 2010-01-29 19:56:44

Three Questions About Bobo's "Commentary" About VoteApril6:

1) Why would anyone take a stance against voting in general? (He must be worried that more people coming out to vote means more people will vote against his boss.)

2) Why should any Wareham resident give a flying shit what a Halifax resident has to say about Wareham's election?

3) Uh...anyone else think Bobo's little uh, e-mail he claims to have is a little odd?  My God Bobo, you're not running around on the Internet pretending to be a teenager are you?  Sounds a little sick and pervy if you ask me, ya fat weirdo!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-29 19:57:31)

#2 2010-01-29 20:17:23

Bobo wrote:

...we had somebody send them an e-mail to find out what it was all about. That e-mail read: "I was reading this new free paper I saw and you got this advertisement in here about voting in Wareham. I turn 18 in two months and want to vote. How do I do that? Do I need to go to town hall and fill out some card or something? I started looking at the Courier last year, but they don’t write much about things going on in the town, like politics and stuff. Are you people that group citizens for Wareham that I saw in the paper last year? Can you tell me whose going to be in the election this year. I need some help with this. Thank you."

"We" (Bobo) wrote an email pretending to be someone else (not the first time) to see if we could find a little dirt on you evil promoter's of voting..

My favorite line though was this:

Bobo wrote:

VoteApril6 suggested that the person inquiring about them read Wareham Week and the Courier to learn about the election. Funny how the Observer wasn’t mentioned.

Bahaha..Really? I wonder why they wouldn't reference you??

..And it's not a "person" if you make it up..Fictitious character's (and events) are your specialty though..right Assclown??? Bahahaha

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#3 2010-01-29 23:21:47

OK after reading that email, that was so Bobo it isn't even funny.  Bobo, stop roaming the internet pretending to be a teenager or we'll have to report you to Chris Hansen.

#4 2010-01-30 00:26:22

Oh my gaud!  I thought Paul Shooter was back.  Geeze..all these seemingly dumber than shit boys pay homage to the ragman and we are supposed to believe that??? Bobo have you no shame?  The use of incorrect grammar is sooo Bobo.

#5 2010-01-30 00:27:52

No one should be surprised, he pretends to be a journalist! He also pretends to tell the truth.

#6 2010-01-30 07:22:40

HOW TO TELL IT WAS BOBO:

A normal person trying to use a little subterfuge would have just written, "Hi, can you tell me more about voting?  Thanks."

But Bobo is not normal and he can never help himself.

Here's what Bobo the Assclown wrote:

...we had somebody send them an e-mail to find out what it was all about. That e-mail read: "I was reading this new free paper I saw and you got this advertisement in here about voting in Wareham.  I turn 18 in two months and want to vote. How do I do that? Do I need to go to town hall and fill out some card or something?

So, pretty much, right from the start, he gives it away that he is a person who already knows how to vote asking how to vote.  Yes, all you have to do is a fill out a voting card at town hall.  Anyone who already knew about that wouldn't be asking about it.  A sign of Bobo the Assclown.

I started looking at the Courier last year, but they don’t write much about things going on in the town, like politics and stuff.

Yes, because all teenagers do is sit around and assess the quality of Wareham's various news outlets. Even while posing as a teenybopper he can't help but make a dig at a rival paper. Another sign of Bobo the Assclown.

Are you people that group citizens for Wareham that I saw in the paper last year?

Yes, because every teenager knows all about the various citizen's groups in Wareham.  This isn't a 50 year old man sitting in his underwear in his bathroom office trying to dig up dirt on a citizen's group he hates because they're mean to his Sweet Brucey and drove him into hiding in Mexico.

Can you tell me whose going to be in the election this year.

Bruce ran off to Tiajuana.   Me and the rest of the lackies are shitting our pants and we want to know who you guys are running because we're worried.  Also, I claim 25 years in journalism, but I don't know the difference between "whose," "who's," and "who is."

I need some help with this. Thank you."

You need some help with alot of things, assclown!  Between this and Paul Shooter, you spend WAY TOO MUCH of your life on trolling the internet pretending to be a young man, ya sick freak!!!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-30 07:26:50)

#7 2010-01-30 08:03:18

I am HAMATRON5000.

#8 2010-01-30 08:50:40

I really wonder if he ever reads what he has written. Why would ANYONE be against any group or person who encourages people to register to vote and to vote in the April election? He is so whacked. Any group that wants people to vote are somehow part of a huge conspiracy. Of course if they are encouraging people to vote for the current BOS then it’s not a conspiracy then they are being good citizens.

Bobo this is America you are allowed to vote people out of office. You are allowed to have different political opinions and beliefs. I am a senior citizen because I blog on this site you define me as one of the power elite that is somehow trying to destroy the town. I don’t belong to any of the political groups in town. I’m a senior who found this blog thanks to your newspaper. I and my friends who are also seniors are tired of the current BOS. We don’t think they are doing a good job so we would like to vote them out of office, we want change and to see some new faces. Maybe we are in the minority maybe we are part of a majority we will find out in April. Voting for change does not make my friends and I part of some huge conspiracy why don’t you get that. It’s as though you’re saying anyone who votes against the current BOS is part of some evil group.

Does anyone know how or if we could set term limits on the selectman? I think term limits would be a good idea

#9 2010-01-30 09:14:12

Marny...great post and very informative and to the point.
The answer to your question is: yes.
I had dinner last night with a fellow Marine and life member of the Marine Corps League (He served in the Korean War) named Ralph Saulnier.
Ralph, besides being a decorated Korean War veteran, 100% disabled now, spent twenty years as a Republican on the New Bedford City Council.
That is unheard of!
We spoke of Wareham last night. He still follows politics quite closely, especially in New Bedford, but he told me that the conversations about the leadership in Wareham are all negative.
He said, "I was never in favor of term limits, but now I am."
I answered him the way I will answer you:
"We have term limits, Ralph. They are called elections!"
You vote a Selectman in for a three year term. If he or she is worthy, you re-elect them. If not you fire them. In the meantime you even have the ability to fire them early through a recall process.
So term limits= elections.

#10 2010-01-30 09:27:01

By: robertslager on 1/29/10
Nice speech by Bicki on the hate site. I did notice that she didn't answer any questions posed in my recent column. Instead she launched another attac and now you want to change the subject.

WHAT THE HELL DID BICKI LAUNCH A "ATTAC"? WHAT IS THAT? DO YOU MEAN ATTACK YOU BOOB?

#11 2010-01-30 10:27:29

Let's stop for a moment and get serious......

By: robertslager on 1/29/10
My nine-year-old daughters have better rading comprehension than Gnome. She makes me laugh.

What the heck is rading? Why would anyone allow their 9 year old daughter to participate in rading? I know my 9 year old is busy with dances, sports, and reading. I don't know what rading is but it does not sound like something a parent would allow their child to participate in.

Okay, back to laughing at Captain Spelling. Can I get a HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA from Ham?

#12 2010-01-30 11:27:52

NO BOBO YOU MAKE US LAUGH

#13 2010-01-30 11:31:25

Larry, I think it's something they do back on the mothership. You know I just had a conversation with my neighbor and told him on account of low voter turnout in Wareham that most of the voters in town would be comprised of those who believe in UFOs. I also told him those folks have said they want to beam all the books out of the library on over to the COA, close  down the building and turn it into a giant beamport.  I asked him why he supported that? He said he didn't. I told him he oughta go out and vote cuz it would look awful silly if something like that happened. He agreed and said he would tell his wife to go out to register and vote. I didn't even have to get angry about it all.

#14 2010-01-30 13:20:17

Uhhh:

No results found for rading:
Did you mean Reading?
Dictionary:
raiding

reading

radin

rating

reding

riding

reading-

radian

radon

Randing

radioing

rasing

ratting

redding

redoing

#15 2010-01-30 13:59:15

"By: robertslager on 1/29/10
My nine-year-old daughters have better rading comprehension than Gnome. She makes me laugh."

My nine-year-old nephews tell the truth better than BoBo.  He makes me sad

#16 2010-01-30 14:07:02

Larry McDonald wrote:

Okay, back to laughing at Captain Spelling. Can I get a HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA from Ham?

Sure thing....BAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Bobo always has comical spelling errors.  They usually revolve around him proclaiming his genius and a critic's stupidity and it is a laugh riot when the "genius" incorrectly spells words that most first graders have mastered.  For example, he said "Eirth to Ham," in a tone as if a 50 year old man who can't spell "Earth" is going to tell me something really intelligent. 

Bobo, did you mean Gnome's "reading" comprehension, or do you think she should make more of an effort to "raid" villages like a pirate?

Either way you got it wrong, Bobo.  Hooked on Phonics, Bobo, subscribe today!  Stop bashing libraries and spend more time in one!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-30 14:16:11)

#17 2010-01-31 09:55:00

I just read Bobo's "Vote April 6's Insidious Plan for Victory" and before even reading it, I laughed my ass off at the title.  Bobo spends too much time reading comic books and uses words that only cartoon supervillians use, i.e. "Oh no!  Superman has foiled my insidious plot for victory yet again!!!"

Using my vast investigative skills, I have uncovered two more e-mails sent to Vote April 6.  The use of the word, "tool," the spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, the use of words that teenagers used during the 1950's in an effort to sound more youthful, the attempts to sound like an angry street tough with a heart of gold who wants to turn his life around and become involved with local politics....all point to one thing:

BOBO SHOOTER IS BACK!!!

Read away:

You all read Bobo Shooter Letter 1 above.  Here's Bobo Shooter 2:

Thank you for sending me this info. I'm gonna go to town like you said. My mom reads the observer paper sometimes. Is that a good one to read? My mom likes it but she said its kind of one sided. I've looked at it. The guy who writes it is always going off on somebody, but I used to like to read about the high school football games Its got no sports anymore. The rest of it is like that guys opinion on everything. Is that guy whacky or is he laying some truth out ?
I want to ask you something. I don't mean no respect. It's that I don't want to get played. Are you guys like from the new Wareham paper? I can roll with that if that's what it is. I just don't want to be tooling for somebody whose gonna run for selectman when I don't know who that is. I don't want to get played. Are you the people those residents for Wareham or those take back people the guy from the observer is always dumping on? I just don't want rto get played is all. When can I get some of those pins?

"Played," "tooling," "played," "I don't mean no respect," - Bobo Shooter is out of retirement!

Letter # 3

What you wrote about it was all good. But I got a problem with that I dont know whose asking. Its like your being all hush-hush. I can bring a lot of my buds to the party, but their not gonna come unless they know whose party  their going to. I'm all down with getting people to vote. But it's echoing me like you don't want people to know who you are. I just don't like people knowing my name when they wont tell me theres. Its like your disrespecting me. Whats up with that?

"I can bring my buds to the party."  Oh Bobo, come on.  Yes Bobo, because all the younguns do is sit around pondering the issue of which town government candidate to support.

Bobo, that's it.  You spend way too much time on the Internet pretending to be a teenager.  Someone call Chris Hansen.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-31 09:58:55)

#18 2010-01-31 10:11:39

Oh my gawd.  It's a BoBo incarnate.  Yeah right BoBo - like someone who uses street language with the grammar of a high school flunky takes the time to think.

#19 2010-01-31 13:17:33

Mixie wrote:

Oh my gawd.  It's a BoBo incarnate.  Yeah right BoBo - like someone who uses street language with the grammar of a high school flunky takes the time to think.

No shit, huh?  I was thinking the same thing.  He pretends to be a high schooler.  Any high schooler who cares about politics could write a damned sentence.  Any high schooler who sounds like he just got high smoking toilet paper rolls wouldn't give a damn.  Bobo, give us a break.

#20 2010-01-31 13:23:43

Another sock puppet is born !!! The little man with a head full of personalities.

#21 2010-01-31 13:58:27

Think Bobo got picked on as a teenager??..my guess is he was a loner that no one liked..probably a DB at seventeen!!

#22 2010-01-31 14:13:07

I agree with WantToSeeChange... any kid that is a senior in high school would want to come across as well versed and knowledgeable and capable of running the Town some day because they want to get into politics. If this kid was for real, he would be impressing us with his political activities within the community, school, clubs, etc.
He would ask legitimate questions and expect and deserve legitimate answers. He would want to be respected for his knowledge and enthusiasm.
He would never use "street" language, especially on a site that is obviously political activists that are his parents age at least.
He would have a brain and a hope for the future. He would say he wants to go on to medical school or law school, or journalism school, or business school, or the military after college, or the military now through one of the service academies..you know...West Point, Annapolis, the Air Force Academy, the Mass. Maritime Academy, the Coast Guard Academy, etc.
He would not act like someone that he knows no one on this site could tolerate. He would expect to be kicked off.
Writing on the Vote site won't help him either. He is sure to be dumped.
So...

What do you expect?

#23 2010-01-31 14:51:35

Steve Holmes for Selectman...pass this along to the high-schooler, if he exists!!

#24 2010-01-31 19:03:36

He's a fierce competitor, that Bobo!   He's been insanely jealous of George Coleman ever since George made the front page of the Wall Street Journal because of his so-to-speak "run-in" with a pedestrian last summer, and Bobo has come up with a brilliant plan to end up on the front page himself, and not just in the Wall Street Journal, but every major newspaper in the US !

"Local Group Start a Get Out The Vote Campaign" is not exciting news to any newspaper : It's as newsworthy as, "Dog Bites Man."  BOring.  But, "Self Styled Journalist Proclaims  Get Out The Vote Campaign  Threatens Democracy"....   Wow!...This is a winner ! It has the journalistic headline  appeal of "Man Bites Dog!".

Way to go Bobo ! ... You are soon to  eclipse George Coleman. He was only "The Chuckle of the Day" in just one newspaper, while you are locked on iron rails toward becoming "The Laugh of The Week" across the land.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-01-31 19:07:54)

#25 2010-01-31 19:13:06

Hamatron5000 wrote:

I just read Bobo's "Vote April 6's Insidious Plan for Victory" and before even reading it, I laughed my ass off at the title.  Bobo spends too much time reading comic books and uses words that only cartoon supervillians use, i.e. "Oh no!  Superman has foiled my insidious plot for victory yet again!!!"

Using my vast investigative skills, I have uncovered two more e-mails sent to Vote April 6.  The use of the word, "tool," the spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, the use of words that teenagers used during the 1950's in an effort to sound more youthful, the attempts to sound like an angry street tough with a heart of gold who wants to turn his life around and become involved with local politics....all point to one thing:

BOBO SHOOTER IS BACK!!!

Read away:

You all read Bobo Shooter Letter 1 above.  Here's Bobo Shooter 2:

Thank you for sending me this info. I'm gonna go to town like you said. My mom reads the observer paper sometimes. Is that a good one to read? My mom likes it but she said its kind of one sided. I've looked at it. The guy who writes it is always going off on somebody, but I used to like to read about the high school football games Its got no sports anymore. The rest of it is like that guys opinion on everything. Is that guy whacky or is he laying some truth out ?
I want to ask you something. I don't mean no respect. It's that I don't want to get played. Are you guys like from the new Wareham paper? I can roll with that if that's what it is. I just don't want to be tooling for somebody whose gonna run for selectman when I don't know who that is. I don't want to get played. Are you the people those residents for Wareham or those take back people the guy from the observer is always dumping on? I just don't want rto get played is all. When can I get some of those pins?

"Played," "tooling," "played," "I don't mean no respect," - Bobo Shooter is out of retirement!

Letter # 3

What you wrote about it was all good. But I got a problem with that I dont know whose asking. Its like your being all hush-hush. I can bring a lot of my buds to the party, but their not gonna come unless they know whose party  their going to. I'm all down with getting people to vote. But it's echoing me like you don't want people to know who you are. I just don't like people knowing my name when they wont tell me theres. Its like your disrespecting me. Whats up with that?

"I can bring my buds to the party."  Oh Bobo, come on.  Yes Bobo, because all the younguns do is sit around pondering the issue of which town government candidate to support.

Bobo, that's it.  You spend way too much time on the Internet pretending to be a teenager.  Someone call Chris Hansen.

Oh my God, oh my God!! I can't believe I missed this earlier...Bahaha, Bobo the Assclown, is Bobo Shooter coming out of hibernation?? Say it's true!!!

These letters from another fictitious character are GOLD..I have to animate them..Stay tuned..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#26 2010-01-31 19:40:40

P-Span, I know....oh how I miss Paul Shooter aka Bobo Shooter...the hilarity of Bobo pretending to be a young street tough trying to redeem himself and get involved with town politics yet coincidentally has the same writing style and makes the same writing mistakes as Bobo.  These letters are the fix for our Bobo Shooter withdrawals.

#27 2010-01-31 19:48:45

Bobo D-Bag wrote:

The Observer found it interesting that this group wasn’t registered as a Political Action Committee so we had somebody send them an e-mail to find out what it was all about. That e-mail read: "I was reading this new free paper I saw and you got this advertisement in here about voting in Wareham. I turn 18 in two months and want to vote. How do I do that? Do I need to go to town hall and fill out some card or something? I started looking at the Courier last year, but they don’t write much about things going on in the town, like politics and stuff. Are you people that group citizens for Wareham that I saw in the paper last year? Can you tell me whose going to be in the election this year. I need some help with this. Thank you."

Bobo, do you ever think your bullshit schemes through?  So either you pretended to be an underage minor, or you claim to be recruiting an underage minor to help you deceive a Voter group.  Either way, pretty disturbing and weird.  Get some help, nutcase!!!

#28 2010-01-31 21:36:13

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-01-31 21:42:52)

#29 2010-02-01 00:40:23

GREAT P-Span....when it is said verbally, it is even more apparent that a numb nuts pretended to be a kid.
How come he doesn't say, "It's the bee's knees."?
Or maybe, "groovy", or "awesome" or " cool" or " it's the bomb"?
Get "with it, dude."

#30 2010-02-01 09:25:46

Bobo might as well have written:

"Hello local voting group!  I am a teenybopper and the other day my buds and I were hanging out at the malt shop and spinning some groovy records.  Oh that Big Bopper sure knows how to croon!  Then all of a sudden, my bud Fonzi had a neato peachy keen idea.  He said we should all learn how to vote.  How do I vote?  I assume you go to the town hall and fill out a voting card, but I don't know how to vote and please tell me how to vote.  By the way, can I get you to say something bad about the Ragserver so I can write a ten page expose on your group's evil plan to be mean to Sweet Brucey?  What?  No, I assure you I am a teenager and not a 50 year old man sitting on his bathroom toilet wasting away my days screwing around on the Internet while my wife works her ass off to support my lazy useless ass, much as my mother did for my father, but you know what they say, the apple never falls far from the tree."

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-01 09:27:48)

#31 2010-02-01 10:32:09

I am HAMATRON5000!!

#32 2010-02-01 10:54:29

/

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-01 17:17:18)

#33 2010-02-01 10:57:50

/

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-01 17:16:54)

#34 2010-02-01 11:54:52

slager is such a tool..does he honestly think people believe this shit (other than the TFHC)!!

#35 2010-02-01 12:54:50

Have you noticed the Bobo impersonators each use the word your instead of the contraction you're. Use here for hear ...and both impersonators used slang from the 70s to express themselves.

#36 2010-02-01 13:58:11

It's disgusting to any one who serves in the armed forces, or ever served, to think that some delusional individual is using the men and women who serve us in the military to further his own fantasies.
There are many of us on this site that have kids in the military. There are many posters that are serving in the military. Do any of you believe this?
Don't piss off the mothers and dads of service people...you will find a hornets' nest like you have never seen.
Go back to Paul Shooter, and leave our brave young men and women alone. They will be successes. They don't need to be embarrassed by a loser using their names.
Assclown.

#37 2010-02-01 15:36:56

Bobo is going to need lots of help from his friends here on the Bill W site if he is to survive this new conspiracy:  "Vote April 6".  The words send a shiver up my spine !  We should be thankful that these uppity League of Women Voter types who are menaces to Wareham aren't using inflammatory words like, "Motherhood", or...Ugh !...."Apple Pie" !

I make it a practice to stay upwind of his odiferous site,but held my nose and read his tirade this morning.

He's never been this upset. He is literally tripping over his own words , and  unfortunately, he loses the impact he could have made had he not come up with a final paragraph designed to make it possible for him to say, "I didn't say what I said."

He needs a shortened form that contains the boiled down essence of his understandable anger.....Just consider the lop sided audacity of suggesting to people that they exercise their right to vote.. What this man needs, I felt, is an Ad agency !

Not to worry !  I have a friend who is a "Top Gun" at Hill Holliday in Boston, so I forwarded Bobo's diatribe to him with the request that I'd like him to reduce Bobo's emotional, paranoid, response to the publiciity that is being given to the "V" word here in Wareham. My request was that he reduce it all to a message that would fit on a lawn sign and deliver a powerful response to the VOTE APRIL 6 signs that have him shuddering weeks before the signs actually appear.

My friend just called back:  " Your guy's essential message is loud and clear, and his lawn signs can  be very, very concise: DON'T VOTE ! "

Bobo is busy and strapped for cash right now, so to give him a boost in this critical moment I've taken the bull by the horns and placed an order  for DON'T VOTE signs that will compete ,side by side, with the  VOTE APRIL 6 signs. We'll show those anti American rabble rousers ! The sign maker suggested that there would be room for two extra lines  on the sign in smaller letters, which I thought was a good idea, so the signs will read   

Bobo says,

DON'T VOTE

in the April 6 election

If this doesn't calm him down I'm going to send him the telephone number from that sign on the Bourne Bridge. We've just got to get this guy to loosen up. Maybe when the IG report sends The Wareham 8 off to jail he'll smile again....but in the meantime I'm really worried about the poor guy....

#38 2010-02-01 16:54:56

Here is an e-mail I just received from the troll:

"This is the message I received from Matt Gately

Matt Gately January 31 at 4:15pm
Slager is that you? We've never met but I gotta tell you your 1 of my heroes. I think your a brave dude I've got a lot respect for you and how you stand up for what you know is right. Dont let any of those cowards out there slow you down. Im out here in Bagdad for while longer but i'd like 2 talk 2 you some time. Hope 2 here from you soon take care man and God Bless. Gately

Go ask Mr. Gately if I made this up. You owe him and his family an apology. They live in Wareham. Shame on you."

Why? Apologize for what?
How about sending us Mr. Gately's e-mail address, and those of us who he can truly relate to, can write him and tell him that following you is like following one of those Iraqi's that arrive at your base wearing a police uniform and they are really a suicide bomber.
No apologies needed to a military family. We are all one, and we know how much we appreciate those that serve.
What service was the troll in?

Edited for spelling...

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-02-01 17:08:04)

#39 2010-02-01 17:14:32

Hey, what can I say?  I apologize.  The problem with Bobo is he's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf  - he lies so much that on the once in a blue moon occasion he tells the truth, people don't believe him.

I would never intentionally disrespect a military man.  However, I'll gladly disrespect Bobo the Assclown any day of the week.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-01 17:29:33)

#40 2010-02-01 17:24:53

I am HAMATRON5000...

#41 2010-02-01 18:14:14

I'm with Ham. the little man has lied so much it's hard to tell when he is telling the truth.

Dick,
I think we can buy some additonal signs that say
Don't vote on April 6 for Bob Holmes!

#42 2010-02-01 20:11:20

Gately is not married and does not have family in Wareham. He is in the Marine Corps.
I am investigating where he is assigned so I, and many other Marines, can write him.
Once he has heard from his brothers, I don't think he will be in close contact with the troll. Especially when a group of Marines tell him about how this guy vilifies a deceased mother of people who serve their community.
I don't think he's going to be happy.
I'll keep you up to date.

#43 2010-02-01 20:46:28

danoconnell wrote:

Gately is not married and does not have family in Wareham. He is in the Marine Corps.
I am investigating where he is assigned so I, and many other Marines, can write him.
Once he has heard from his brothers, I don't think he will be in close contact with the troll. Especially when a group of Marines tell him about how this guy vilifies a deceased mother of people who serve their community.
I don't think he's going to be happy.
I'll keep you up to date.

Thanks Dan.  Pretty impressive.  How did you find out this information?  Great idea!  Bring the truth to one person at a time and then he or she will spread the information further.  I can't get over how infatuated BoBo is with the site.  It's crazy that people pay money to chat live with him about folks on this site......crazy....

#44 2010-02-01 21:10:04

I'm lost.  Slager got an email from a young military man in Bagdad, praising Slager?     This he passed on to Dan?

#45 2010-02-01 21:11:14

A Marine associate told me. He knows all about him. I hope he will have his address to me soon.

#46 2010-02-01 21:25:20

I'm sure you will be able to tell this man the truth.  After he hears what you have to say, I'm sure he will be able to figure out what is true and what is bobo talk.  I don't think you'll have to say too much, either.

#47 2010-02-01 22:19:57

I have to say I was wrong. Gately does have family in Wareham.
Apologies for the wrong info.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com