#66 2010-01-23 11:35:51

I think we should really focus on getting the word out to voters about these violations. There are many people who don’t read the paper especially the young people. I am on my way to my granddaughters baby shower. (You know you’re old when your grandchildren start having babies) There will be a lot of young people coming to shower. I bet half of them are not registered voters. I will ask if they are and try to talk them into registering. I bet most of them don’t even know the names of the selectman.

We have to talk to everyone we meet and make sure they vote in April!!!!

#67 2010-01-23 13:01:51

ENTRY - PIG

pig1  /pɪg/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [pig]  Show IPA noun, verb, pigged, pig⋅ging.
Use pig in a Sentence
See images of pig
Search pig on the Web
–noun 1. a young swine of either sex, esp. a domestic hog, Sus scrofa, weighing less than 120 lb. (220 kg.)
2. any wild or domestic swine.
3. the flesh of swine; pork.
4. a person of piglike character, behavior, or habits, as one who is gluttonous, very fat, greedy, selfish, or filthy.
5. Slang. a slatternly, sluttish woman.
6. Disparaging. a police officer.
7. Machinery. any tool or device, as a long-handled brush or scraper, used to clear the interior of a pipe or duct.
8. Metallurgy. a. an oblong mass of metal that has been run while still molten into a mold of sand or the like, esp. such a mass of iron from a blast furnace.
b. one of the molds for such masses of metal.
c. metal in the form of such masses.
d. pig iron.

9. Robert Slager

#68 2010-01-23 13:14:53

By: robertslager on 1/22/10
Oh my head. Hamatron is now trying to make it sound like the selectmen and the Observer are actually trying to cover-up an investigation being conducted by the DA by demanding the disks be returned to the town. This guy is absolutely shameless. Eirth to Hamatron, there is no DA investigation. The IG had to step in because of that. If the DA was investigating something, don't you think they would have gone to the attorney general's office and ask that the IG not interfere. I know we're trying not to resort to your tactics on this web site, but my god are you a tool.

Wow, I don't even know where to begin with this fat dumbass.  I guess I'll start by saying that if you don't know how to spell the word, "earth," then perhaps it is time to realize that you have the literacy skills of a cactus and it is probably time to pack it in as a reporter.  Crazy idea for Bobo I know, but most reporters at least have a basic understanding of the English language.

Second, sorry assclown, but only the DA says when the DA's investigation is over, not you.  Even the town administrator that the selectmen just hired confirmed that the DA's investigation is still ongoing in a quote to your paper.  If you and the selectmen have nothing to hide, then stop being crybabies.

14 open meeting law violations for this board of selectmen Bobo - I know, you're too spineless to pry your lips off of Brucey's ass for five seconds and will just give them a freepass on this as usual, but the people who actually live in Wareham and not just blog from a Halifax toilet are tired of this town being turned into a laughing stock because of incompetent leadership.

Our town is being flushed down the toilet, and our AWOL select board chairman Brucey is too busy tanning himself on a Mexican beach sipping fruity drinks to give a shit.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-23 13:21:06)

#69 2010-01-23 14:42:53

WHAT THE HELL IS EIRTH?

#70 2010-01-23 18:33:47

Little Town east of Halifax.

#71 2010-01-23 19:21:24

Bobo, looks like "Earth" is too advanced a word for you to spell.

Start off slow.  Here's your spelling homework:

C-A-T

D-O-G

OK, take a few weeks, master "cat" and "dog" and then maybe you can work your way up to "earth."

What a dumb bastard, can't even spell "Earth."

Bobo, when you went to journalism school, did they pick you up on the short bus?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-23 19:22:13)

#72 2010-01-23 20:38:35

Did he take the bus or bring his lunch to school?
I am HAMATRON5000.

#73 2010-01-23 20:54:47

Here you go Bobo, work with your spelling tutors:

I don't know, will this be too advanced for Bobo?  Maybe we should just get him some alphabet blocks to play with for awhile first?

#74 2010-01-24 12:52:34

Carpetbagger
–noun 1. U.S. History. a Northerner who went to the South after the Civil War and became active in Republican politics, esp. so as to profiteer from the unsettled social and political conditions of the area during Reconstruction.

2. any opportunistic or exploitive outsider: Our bus company has served this town for years, but now the new one run by carpetbaggers from the city is stealing our business. 

3. Robert Slager aka carbertslager

#75 2010-01-25 00:07:59

slager and a few of his bloggers still have to ask...who are ppl wanting to "TAKE BACK WAREHAM" from..? this is who.. brenda e and ed p for all their campaigning about nitrogen decided they had better things to do than attend this saturdays meeting? a BOS  who admits to NOT reading warrant articles, complaints filed that are costing legal fees...

i could go on and on.... are you ppl serious? you have no clue who the residents need to 'TAKE BACK WAREHAM" from?  oh yeah a BOS that hires a TA violating open meeting law who also happens to be a TA that LIES about town employees because he is assuming he knows what is going on and he has no clue..

there are ads on WCTV for the COA to donate to their food pantry but the library can't have a donor pledging $ for the # of fans without brenda e having a tantrum according to slager..

APRIL 6, 2010.....VOTE THESE BOS MEMBERS OUT!!!!!!

#76 2010-01-26 09:45:24

By: mike9f on 1/21/10
Although I have not seen the letter from the ADA outlining the specifics, it seems reasonable to consider that this was an innocent oversight by the Board of Selectmen. It also seems reasonable to question why one violation or oversight, a failure to state that the BOS would be the hiring Commitee, particularly since the Board is defined by the Charter as having that authority, should result in the multiplication of violations over time. I understand the logic, I just don't think I agree with it whether it is this Board or a Board from another town.

By: fogcutter on 1/21/10
Violation after violation.

At some point even I have stop giving folks the benefit of a doubt.

Enough already!

By: mike9f on 1/21/10
I don't think anyone is giving anybody a free pass, Fogcutter.

Mr. Schneider..my how you've changed your tune..when we had a discussion on open meeting violations a few months ago (on the Courier website)..you weren't so forgiving of violations (but then, it didn't serve your political agenda, did it?) It sure looks as if you're "giving them a free pass" now..that makes 17 violations..what say you now??..Remember this folks when Mr. Schneider's organization (Move Wareham Forward) talk about open, respectful, civil, discussions..and claim that they have only the best interests of the Town at heart..Accountabilty!!

Bravo FC, "Enough already!" indeed..

Don't get sidetracked by Bobo the smokescreen's attempt to sweep this under the rug by his latest whining about the WFL Facebook page..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-01-26 09:48:23)

#77 2010-01-26 12:58:25

The Standard Times, to their credit, broke the story.  Bobo only mentioned it just to do damage control on behalf of his master, Sweet Brucey, who gave him his marching orders all the way from Mexico.

I suppose I should reserve judgment until this week's news cycle goes through, but I'm surprised to see nothing about this on the Courier website by now. 

14 open meeting law violations - that's a disgrace and if the selectmen had any self-respect, they'd resign immediately.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-26 13:14:10)

#78 2010-01-26 13:01:02

Thanks for posting that quote, P-Span.  No surprise that the selectmen's support group wants this fiasco swept under the rug as quickly and quietly as possible.  It's getting harder and harder for them to pretend like they're for open and honest government when their buddies' open meeting violations have reached double digits.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-26 13:04:22)

#79 2010-01-26 15:07:42

Perhaps they should have to appear in the Court of Douchebaggery and see what that judge has to say!!  Loved that video by the way, Ham.

#80 2010-01-31 23:34:09

David Smith wrote:

The letter to Wareham’s town counsel from Assistant District Attorney Mary Lee notes that the board has violated the Open Meeting Law five times (not including the current violations) since 2006. This, she wrote, demonstrates “at least a conscious disregard and at worst intentional decisions by the Board to violate the statue.”

Whichever one of those two might be the case, the DA’s office simply asks the board to publicly acknowledge the violations. Even that has been a point of contention with Board of Selectmen Chairman Bruce Sauvageau in the past. While the DA’s letter cites case law, his response, without supporting precedent, has simply been to deny the validity of the finding.

Anyone can make a mistake, but apparently not everyone can admit to it.

Courier: Editor's notes: Is anyone really shocked at this point?

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#81 2010-02-09 23:20:47

our BOS read the 2 letters from the DA tonight and still NO public apology........

#82 2010-02-09 23:41:42

I'm sure the Chairman wants to do that himself...Kinda "ironic" that Sweet Brucey wasn't present for the "reading of the letters"..I think he deserves his own section of MGL Ch 39 sec 23b, and they waited all that time while he was "doing his thing" South of the Border..seriously though, I would have loved to clip out his huffing & puffing during Cronie's half hour recital..and then to hear Sweet Brucey lay into the DA, oh man..Alas, it's an episode that won't be made..a lost treasure. Get well quick Sweet Brucey.

I think the total count is 19!! open meeting violations since '06..and they read 2 letters concerning 16 violations tonight. But, I'm sure they were all just "technicalities"

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com