#1 2010-01-19 22:32:20

Whoopdeedo. Some of you may recall this post:

I'd hoped the site's regulars might pick up the slack when pressing business dragged me away in November. My message was too subtle, I suspect, because no one volunteered.

Not that it means anything, but Bobo did get his information right; surely a first. I made everyone he listed a moderator without portfolio and left it there.

Only two of this site's readers have delete and ban privileges; myself and commonsense. This subject isn't news. It's Bobo shitting himself again.

And Mr. Onset? [insult deleted.]

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2010-01-19 23:50:07)

#2 2010-01-19 22:39:30

Atta' boy, Bill...add to his list (or her list).
One can never tell with the posters on that site.
Asexual possibly?
I believe I explained that the administrators have the power of this site. Moderators are regular posters with some privileges.
I am not up to speed enough to be an active moderator, until I am taught.
Pass on some knowledge please Bill or common.

#3 2010-01-19 23:06:46

danoconnell wrote:

We're stuck, for the moment.

Wareham's Selectmen, their faithful lapdog Bobo, and now our thin skinned TA from Lawrence - the Commonwealth's other basket case - have successfully embargoed all town news, official or otherwise.

When the Selectmen meet at all, it's usually in private and illegal and the DA doesn't want to hear about it again. Broadcasts of regular public meetings are fading history. Resident attendance is actively discouraged and dwarfed by developers. The staff of WCTV are prohibited - yes, prohibited - from camera shots that might allow viewers to distinguish who is saying what.

Forgive me, but when did our Selectmen begin dictating what tax paying voters are and are not allowed to see? Oh, right, I remember.

Last edited by billw (2010-01-19 23:07:16)

#4 2010-01-20 13:47:37

billw wrote:

danoconnell wrote:

We're stuck, for the moment.

Wareham's Selectmen, their faithful lapdog Bobo, and now our thin skinned TA from Lawrence - the Commonwealth's other basket case - have successfully embargoed all town news, official or otherwise.

When the Selectmen meet at all, it's usually in private and illegal and the DA doesn't want to hear about it again. Broadcasts of regular public meetings are fading history. Resident attendance is actively discouraged and dwarfed by developers. The staff of WCTV are prohibited - yes, prohibited - from camera shots that might allow viewers to distinguish who is saying what.

Forgive me, but when did our Selectmen begin dictating what tax paying voters are and are not allowed to see? Oh, right, I remember.

#5 2010-01-20 13:48:35

Bill...do you know who the mole is?
PM or e-mail if you want...

#6 2010-03-31 22:43:23

bump - for the whole "moderator" explanation

#7 2010-04-01 00:44:41

Am I to understand that the "moderators" may not have known they had become moderators and they donot have delete or ban privileges?
Oh my God Bobo, get the story straight before you go trashing people!

#8 2010-04-01 01:31:49

I'm not smart enough to be a moderator, but I do get info from the front line on occasion.  Spoke to someone who may lose their job for the town today and he told me that the BOS and TA seem to be pushing things through rather fast.  They spent a large part of today trying to hire a new building inspector, some other person for a town hall position (sorry-can't remember) and the chief and the TA's cars were at town hall all day "working things out".  This person has no reason to lie to anyone.  He WAS totally disgusted with the choice for the new chief and too many poor choices made by this current board.

#9 2010-04-01 04:59:36

commonPEACE wrote:

bump - for the whole "moderator" explanation

Guess that's what I get for keeping reasonable hours and tuning in on the way to drain my lizzard.

Hokay then, one more time for the cheap seats in Halifax. There are two administrators on this site. No one else has delete or ban priveleges and no one else ever has. What you see here is what everyone else gets.

Sleep tight.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com