#1 2010-01-14 10:27:45

BOBO IS BEING SUED FOR NONPAYMENT OF RENT AT HIS OLD OFFICE. WHY IS THIS A STRETCH OF IMAGINATION BOBO? YOU HASTILY CLOSED YOUR OFFICE AND NOW REPORT FROM YOUR BATHROOM IN HALIFAX. YOU STATED YOURSELF THAT YOU OWED YOUR PRINTER COMPANY. AND DONT THINK THIS IS YOUR ONLY LAWSUIT BOBO. MORE TO COME! CHEERS!

#2 2010-01-14 10:42:56

IS EVERYONE ELSE SICK OF THE CUTTING AND PASTING OF HIS STORIES? BROKEN RECORD. PAY YOUR BILLS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU DEADBEAT. WHAT DOES SLAPP SUIT HAVE ANYTHING REMOTELY TO DO WITH YOUR NONPAYMENT OF RENT? DID BRUCEY GIVE YOU FINANCIAL ADVICE? "BOBO JUST DONT PAY YOUR BILLS/TAXES AND YOU CAN VACATION IN MEXICO FOR A MONTH EVERY YEAR LIKE ME"

#3 2010-01-14 10:50:52

he is one of those ppl in life that "IT'S EVERYONE ELSES FAULT NOT MINE"....   you know what they say KARMA is a b!tch...

#4 2010-01-14 10:54:36

I wonder if my mortgage company would buy that... "can I pay you down the road, I need your mortgage money for other things"

#5 2010-01-14 10:57:35

WHY DO I THINK THE ARTICLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TILTED, "THE SMEARING OF BOBO'S FORMER LANDLORDS HAVE BEGUN"
HAVE THEY BEEN INFILTRATED BY BOB BRADY? DID THE CBW GET TO THEM? ARE THEY ADERTSING WITH WAREHAM WEEK TO RENT THE APARTMENT? EVERYONE REMEMBERS THE SMEAR HE GAVE THE CASH MARKET AWHILE BACK? YOUR NO HERO BOBO, YOUR A DEADBEAT

#6 2010-01-14 10:58:06

I like the part about not being able to pay the rent so he'd have to move to a smaller office.   Ha ha he was kidding -- unless he has a major sized bathroom!  I can see it coming now... my diabetes!  Why don't you post your signed agreement between both you and your landlord Bobo?  If this exists I'd gladly side with you.  Just like most other things I'm sure it is a figment of your imagination.

#7 2010-01-14 11:05:42

IHATESLAGER wrote:

BOBO IS BEING SUED FOR NONPAYMENT OF RENT AT HIS OLD OFFICE. WHY IS THIS A STRETCH OF IMAGINATION BOBO? YOU HASTILY CLOSED YOUR OFFICE AND NOW REPORT FROM YOUR BATHROOM IN HALIFAX. YOU STATED YOURSELF THAT YOU OWED YOUR PRINTER COMPANY. AND DONT THINK THIS IS YOUR ONLY LAWSUIT BOBO. MORE TO COME! CHEERS!

"I'll sue ya" Karma...

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#8 2010-01-14 11:07:17

So his pathetic defence in court is going to be political interferrance?!

The judge will ask one simple question...do you owe him this money? PERIOD!

There are no acceptable reasons in a court of law as to why you didn't honor your debts.

#9 2010-01-14 11:09:58

MAYBE THE HATEBLOGGERS GOT TO HIS FORMER LANDLORDS. HOW CAN THEY SUE HIM HE'S GOT DIABETES?

#10 2010-01-14 11:10:51

I wonder if Bobo is regretting writing about going to Disney right around the time he bailed on his landlord?

I sure hope he has proof mommy paid for it

#11 2010-01-14 11:12:19

WHENS THE TRIAL DATE? I WANT PSPAN TO COVER THAT ONE!

#12 2010-01-14 11:40:39

DAMN THOSE POWER ELITE LANDLORD BASTARDS!

#13 2010-01-14 12:03:32

Allow me to offer some expert analysis on this situation:

"BAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Oh, and also - "BAHHHHHHH HA HA HA HAH A HA!"

Damn it, P-SPAN, you beat me to the Nelson laugh.

Oh man, I love it, this fat loser bastard stiffed his landlord on his rent and he's trying to blame it on the library, the bloggers, the power elite, everyone but himself.

#14 2010-01-14 12:06:27

"Hello your honor, this is Bobo and I'd like to claim the Diabetes Defense, please!  Yes, I swallowed pixie stix dust the day my rent was due, the power elite bastards slipped me some candy....and oh what the hell, the library conspired against me too!  What?!  Do I owe the rent?  What has that got to do with anything?  Don't you know the library forced me to not pay my rent?  Are you aware that I have diabetes?!"

#15 2010-01-14 12:37:55

By: onevote on 1/14/10
The impending lawsuit is yet another way to attack you.As the investigation of misdeeds by the power elite ,shows how desperate they are to block out the truth. I guess you must be closer to finding out the truth. They must be shaking in fear of what will soon be uncovered, that is the truth. The title of a song by Led Zepplin is appropriate "Your time is gonna come" Also,they would have trouble suing you from prison. Is there a sale
(volume discount) for orange jumpsuits?

IM JUST PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE BUT COULD IT ALSO BE THAT A LANDLORD WANTS RENT THAT IS DUE HIM? I ALWAYS SUSPECTED THAT BOBO DIDNT LEAVE VOLUNTARILY FROM HIS OFFICE, HE WAS EVICTED.

#16 2010-01-14 12:38:40

BOBO YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WRONG TO GO TO JAIL RIGHT? GUESS WERE ALL SET.

#17 2010-01-14 12:46:43

What the hell does any of this have to do with the power elite, or the bloggers, or the library, or anything else?  This is between him and his landlord.  It should be a very simple straightforward case.  Can the Bagel Biting Brucey Bitch produce a cancelled rent check to the landlord or not?  If he can't, and he did occupy the space for that time period, then he needs to stop being a deadbeat and cough up the rent. 

Smearing the landlord, trying to make it out like he's in league with some kind of power elite conspiracy is just this a-hole trying to use his paper to bully his landlord into staying stuck holding the bag on a hefty rent bill.

The man is a true scumbag - blames all of his problems on everyone but himself.

For those of you at home keeping score, this is lawsuit #4 for Bobo now.  I guess he should resign until this is cleared up?

I don't know how anyone in their right mind does business with this assclown.

#18 2010-01-14 12:49:39

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Bobo write in his paper that he and the landlord parted on good terms, even shaking hands? Does anyone remember this? If so, can you post it here?

Lies always come back to haunt you

#19 2010-01-14 13:08:49

is his ex-landlord part of the republican coverup??? does he know the DA? our state rep??

sorry couldn't help it the sarcasm is on overload today...

#20 2010-01-14 13:15:28

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

is his ex-landlord part of the republican coverup??? does he know the DA? our state rep??

sorry couldn't help it the sarcasm is on overload today...

Just today? :)

#21 2010-01-14 13:46:14

I BET BOBO WISHED HE DIDNT POST THIS:

By: robertslager on 1/10/10
And we seem to be doing just fine selling the paper. Thanks to the loyalty of our wonderful readers, we were able to ride out the recession and all the immoral boycott attempts you tried to initiate.

PAPER SALES ARE FINE BOBO? IM SURE THE JUDGE WILL BE INTERESTED IN YOUR FAILURE TO PAY RENT WHEN YOUR PAPER SALES ARE JUST FINE. THEY ARE FLYING OFF THE SHELVES. THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PAYING THE RENT DUE.

#22 2010-01-14 13:57:46

IHATESLAGER wrote:

And we seem to be doing just fine selling the paper. Thanks to the loyalty of our wonderful readers, we were able to ride out the recession and all the immoral boycott attempts you tried to initiate.

PAPER SALES ARE FINE BOBO? IM SURE THE JUDGE WILL BE INTERESTED IN YOUR FAILURE TO PAY RENT WHEN YOUR PAPER SALES ARE JUST FINE. THEY ARE FLYING OFF THE SHELVES. THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PAYING THE RENT DUE.

remember he got all those donations also!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 2010-01-14 14:21:36

Commonsense makes sense again!
In any procedure in Court involving monies owed, the Judge will ask one question and one question only: "Do you owe this money?"
If the answer is yes, you should get together to try and resolve the debt. Since this was attempted, and no resolution occurred because the defendant hid his head in the sand like an Ostrich hoping all would go away, that won't "fly".
If the answer is no...you had better have proof.
In Florida there is no standing "supplementary process" law.
In Mass. there is. Meaning simply...don't pay, get ready to have everything you own attached, including any wages and income your business brings in. Cars, furniture, jewelry, cash in banks, CD's, etc., all prone to attachment and liquidation.
The best thing to do is to throw yourself on the mercy of the Court and hope the landlord goes along.
If it wasn't so sad, it would be....oh....you know.
By the way, the plaintiff is not going to speak with you. That's why he has a lawyer. If you don't realize that, and call the attorney to see what you can work out, you are more delusional than most think.
Judges aren't impressed by any-one's reputation within the community.
You owe,...you pay.
Simple.

#24 2010-01-14 15:12:33

dan they will also attach his wifes income also.. just like in child support..

#25 2010-01-14 15:20:04

Well, as good lawyers always tell us, GET IT IN WRITING!!!!  I'm sure he has all the "evidence" he needs to vindicate himself from these FALSE ALLEGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Can you explain to me again how the hatebloggers are responsible for a person not paying his rent? I'm confused on that one.

As I always say, the people with the most evidence to prove their innocence will win the day. And I'm not talking about non-payment of rent either.

#26 2010-01-14 15:21:25

It sounds like his landlord was a nice man who went above and beyond and out of his way to help the bagel biting bastard and Bobo is giving him the royal screw job to thank him.  Bobo is truly a wart on the ass of humanity.

#27 2010-01-14 15:23:49

Nora Bicki wrote:

Can you explain to me again how the hatebloggers are responsible for a person not paying his rent? I'm confused on that one.

Idon't know about you all, but Bobo's column was the first I've heard of this.  What evidence does he have to show that his landlord is in cahoots with the bloggers?  Had he never said anything about it, we wouldn't have known about it.  It's like Bobo handed us a gift with this one.  Dumbass.

Bottomline, Bobo thinks he's too good to pay rent like the common folk, stiffed his landlord, and now he's smearing the man to get revenge because the guy stood up for himself.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-14 15:25:11)

#28 2010-01-14 15:30:05

I'm not a lawyer (where are you notalawyer??) but I would think that before you sued someone (paying a lawyer is never cheap in my experience) I would imagine you would have sent a letter or two saying---hey, you owe me back rent. If you don't pay up, I'm going to sue you. At least, that's the advice I'd expect to get from my lawyer.

#29 2010-01-14 15:32:00

I wonder if someone would like to give his landlord a copy of the article Bobo penned about him? I bet he won't have the same story.

#30 2010-01-14 15:40:47

Here is the scenario: The troll rents an office from, unknown to him, a hate blogger and power elite bastard. Proof is that the landlord showed up at Bob Bradys' meeting.
Problem is that the troll doesn't know that because the landlord was part of our site, a hate blogger, he secretly installed video cameras and audio recording devices in the troll's office.
The entire time the troll occupied the office, alone or with someone, is on video tape. (Actually...digital video. Very clear and well done as far as the scope of the cameras picking up everything.)
The audio is also digital. Very clear. No interference at all with re-broadcast ability.
P-Span will put them up some day.
I am sure we would all like to thank the landlord for providing us with this important documentation.
The dirty, elite, hate blogging bugger!

#31 2010-01-14 15:59:40

I am absolutely certain of one thing, Bobo doesn't matter. His personal and professional business does not mean one tiny bit to the town of Wareham. In case anyone out there doesn't understand, Bobo is a fabricator and everyone who isn't part of his Tin Foil Hat Club is either a hate blogger, power elite, TBW, FBI, CIA, Republican, or just a bad person. Ladies and gentleman, he has no power to influence rational thinking human beings.

Wipe him off your shoe and let's get back to business of Wareham!

#32 2010-01-14 16:04:50

LISTEN YOU FAT BASTARD YOU EITHER OWE THE MONEY OR YOU DONT, PUT THE BILL TO THE ANDLOARD ON YOUR CREDIT CARD  AND HAVE SOME DIGNITY. SHOW US WHERE YOU PAYED THE BILL. WHAT IS IT LARD ASS YOU DONY MAKE ANY MONEY IN YOUR PAPER , OWE PEOPLE MOMEY AND YET  YOU WANT TO STAY IN BUSINESS. IS WORK THAT HARD FOR YOU, GET A JOB DIABITIES MAN, YOU USED TO RUN A PAPER THAT HAD SPORTS  IN IT NOW YOU DONT, YOU USED TO HAVE A PAPER ,THE TRY TOWN OBSERVER AND MOST TIMES IT IS ONE PAGE LONG INSLUDINY THE ANCHOR LIQUORR ADD, YOU CANT EVEN AFFORD THE GAS TO RUN THE RED BEAT UP MINIE VAN TO WAREHAM TO GET THE NEWS SO YOU HAVE COME UP WITY A POLICY OF MAKEING UP THE NEWS AND PASSSING IT OFF AS REAL NEWS , YOU ARE  A TOTAL ASS HOLE. PAY THE MANB THERE MONEY,AND LET THE TWINS BE PROUD OF THERE DADDY AND NOT THINK OF YOU AS A DEADBEAT WHICH YOU ARE .DADDY NEW YOU WERE A LOSER THATS WHY HE GOT DRUNK AND THREW YOU OUT ON YOUR SORRY ASS.

#33 2010-01-14 16:30:44

IM SURE THE LANDLORD ATTEMPTED TO GET THE MONIES OWED TO HIM THROUGH LETTERS FIRST. THE LAST RESORT IS A LAWYER SO BOBO HAS BEEN GIVING THESE GUYS THE RUNAROUND.

#34 2010-01-14 16:46:11

For a man who cares so much about our community bobo, how do you explain stiffing a local business owner/ taxpayer/property owner/ RESIDENT?  LdGnome you hit the nail on the head, " "IT'S EVERYONE ELSES FAULT NOT MINE."   The tin foil crew I'm sure thinks this is acceptable business practices, just look at the other crew they support, I'll give you all 181,000 guesses as to who....

#35 2010-01-14 17:25:12

IHATESLAGER wrote:

Selling just fine? There's always a pile of them at Shaw's on Thursday am, just before the new edition comes out. A friend of mine got a free one at the Elks. Free ones at the town clerk's office; free ones at the COA; free ones at Rite Aid. And as we all know, his pay per view only, but really totally free ain't making the big bucks.  Great business model.

It must be the hatebloggers/power elitist/library lobby/republicans fault!!!!

Lucky man to have a wife willing to bail him out all the time, pay his legal bills, pay his rent. Oh that's right, she didn't pay his rent. Maybe now she wished she did. I heard he spent more than a few nights on the office couch if you know what I mean. Hard to sleep on a toilet these days.

#36 2010-01-14 17:52:40

free ones at anchor liquors. youd be an idiot to pay for one of these, you can get them free at so many locations. and why is that bobo?

#37 2010-01-14 17:55:30

I am shocked by what I just read in the observer, regarding BoBo's financial issues.  He just openly admitted that he has and is putting himself ahead of his wife and kids.  To allow this so called paper to drag your family and its finances to the level he he describes is disgusting.  Be a man, give up your little pet paper and stop dragging your family down.  Put them first and stop this nonsense and get a real job, or maybe two what ever it take to support your family and work towards improving the quality of  their lives everyday.  Thats what a MAN does,  not  put his wants and needs before his family's. He should be ashamed.

#38 2010-01-14 18:23:55

I just reviewed the video tapes of troll's office (Thank you P-Span).
I notice that the man who is speaking to him about the Library situation said, "Maybe we should pretend that I am a woman.Then no-one would know who I really am."
Agreement reached!
Fascinating video. Thanks again P-Span.
Also liked (not to give anything away) the video of the "Paul Shooter" inception.
Woman: "I can swear with the best of them! I'll just pretend I am a guy and spew so much bullshit they never will expect that it came from a woman!"
Agreement reached!
Fascinating.
Edited for spelling.

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-01-14 18:25:27)

#39 2010-01-14 19:05:55

THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE SPENDS OBBESSING ABOUT ME AND THIS BLOG HE COULD AT LEAST WORK AT MCDONALDS OR SOMETHING AND SUPPORT HIS FAMILY. IM SURE IT DOESNT FEEL GREAT THAT YOUR MOMMY HAS TO TAKE YOU AND YOUR KIDS ON DISNEY TRIPS STILL.

#40 2010-01-14 19:17:08

slager you are an ass hole, before you go to bed tonite and look in the mirror and say i  slager am an ass hole and a worthless piece of shit,   i failed my family and need mental help.

#41 2010-01-14 19:18:45

Okay, no one has seen this alleged lawsuit yet, so maybe best not to speculate?

#42 2010-01-14 19:46:49

Yeah, but even so, he stiffed his landlord on the rent.  Tells you alot about his character, or lack thereof.  He doesn't have any.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-14 19:49:49)

#43 2010-01-14 19:49:14

BREAKING NEWS: The theme song to Bobo's least favorite musical revealed:

#44 2010-01-14 19:54:46

Bobo wrote:

In February of last year I told my landlord that I was no longer able to make the rent he was asking and I would be seeking a smaller office.

http://gizmoave.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/toilet_office.jpg

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-01-14 20:01:58)

#45 2010-01-14 20:03:08

Bobo's lawsuits:

1) Sued by former board of selectmen's secretary for defamation; CNC settles the case, gives Bobo the heave-ho

2) Sued by former police chief Tom Joyce for defamation; Forced to shut down the office of Ragserver Multi-Mega Media and set up shop in his Halifax toilet

3) Sued by his condo association

4) Now, at least according to Bobo, an impending lawsuit by a landlord stiffed on the rent.

Wow, now there's a class act!  NOT!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-14 20:03:34)

#46 2010-01-14 20:23:25

Does anyone who posts here live in a condominium unit? Do they allow you to run a home office/business? Just curious.

#47 2010-01-14 20:26:31

P-Span, that's quite a luxurious office!!!  Are you sure it is that fabulous?  I'm thinking more wooden seat-outhouse rather than wi-fi and fine Corinthian leather. Thanks for making me LOL!!!

#48 2010-01-14 20:50:26

You're right..I must have mixed it up with Sweet Brucey's can..I mean office.

Heeeeere's Bobo's!!!
http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-oldwest/OfficeOuthouse2.jpg

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-01-14 20:53:34)

#49 2010-01-14 21:14:26

P-Span is the MAN!

#50 2010-01-15 02:10:11

ANOTHER FACTUAL INNACURACY....

"I do know this man attended Bob Brady’s "community meeting" last summer at Wareham High School."

mr i love wareham sooooo much news/edit flash since 1991 that has been the middle school...

#51 2010-01-15 06:03:04

So, will everyone who "attended" Bob Brady's "community meeting" burn in hell? Should I be afraid?  Should I buy a roll of tin foil?

Didn't the tacky tabloid writer attend? All the COA folks including the now acting library director?  Didn't some of the BoS and their faithful followers attend?? The town moderator?

OMG, you can't trust anyone in this town!!!!

#52 2010-01-15 06:48:56

What the hell does that have to do with anything?  Does he think this guy is a power elite sleeper agent, who masqueraded as a landlord and tempted him with office space with the sinister plan of charging him rent for it?

"Oh my God!  I thought that landlord was giving me office space rent free because he was so nice!  All along he was planning to charge me for it!  What a vile power elite plot!"

#53 2010-01-15 06:56:39

I also thought it was funny when Bobo was like "But...but I gave him a cheer!!!  You can't charge someone rent when they give you a cheer!!!"

#54 2010-01-15 07:13:36

DOES ANYONE HAVE BOBO'S PREVIOUS COMMENT UNDER THE RENT STORY? I MEANT TO COPY IT LAST NIGHT BECAUSE BOBO WAS CRYING LIKE A BABY ABOUT THE SUIT (WHICH HE BROUGHT UP CARA, NO ONE WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THIS IF HE DIDNT WRITE A STORY ON IT) NOW THIS MORNING HE HAS AN "EDITED" COMMENT IN WHICH HE STATES HE "ACCIDENTLY" DELETED THE PREVIOUS COMMENT. ANYONE HAVING IT PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME. THANKS. I HAD ALL MY COMMENTS ALREADY THOUGHT OUT UNTIL BOBO "ACCIDENTLY" DELETED IT AND POSTED AND "EDITED" VERSION OF IT.

By: robertslager on 1/14/10
I accidently deleted the previous post. Thanks for the message, onevote. This has been very discouraging because I tried to do right by the guy. (BY STIFFING HIM OUT OF 5600 DOLLARS)

If I wanted to burn him I could have just claimed that since we had no lease I don't owe him a thing. (I TOLD MY PRINTER THE SAME THING BY SAYING THEY WOULD GET STIFFED IF I WENT OUT OF BUSINESS)

Instead I put it into writing that as soon as I pay off the past due bill with the printer in April I will take care of the past due with him. (WHY NOT POST THIS LETTER?)

None of this makes any sense to me. (YOU OWE HIM 5600 DOLLARS YOU IDIOT)

I always had a good relationship with this man. (BY NOT PAYING RENT?)

Per the terms of our agreement, he would be paid off in full long before this case would ever come to trial.(PAY THE MAN THEN)

Yes, it's been difficult trying to juggle all the financial responsibilties when so many roadblocks are thrown up by the bad guys.(TRY WRITING FACT INSTEAD OF A FICTION NEWSPAPER)

But the key has always been to keep the paper going. That's the only way to pay off the company's financial obligations. Things have gotten much better since the Joyce fiasco, but we're not quite there yet. (YOU'VE BEEN SUED HOW MANY TIMES, SHOULD YOU STEP DOWN UNTIL THIS CURRENT CASE IS RESOLVED?)

I have always been upfront with everyone I deal with and I have take my obligations seriously. (I THREATEN THEM THAT I WILL SHUT DOWN MY BUSINESS AND THEY WONT GET A DIME)

Yes, the hatebloggers are smearing the heck out of me as expected, but I wasn't going to let them blind-side me with this reported lawsuit (I still haven't been served with anything, but I hear it's coming).
(IM SURE THAT NOW YOU HAVE SMEARED YOUR FORMER LANDLORD, THE SUIT WILL BE COMING NOW) (AND MORE BOBO!)

I WISH I HAD THE ORIGINAL ONE. THAT ONE WAS MUCH MORE FUNNIER. I WILL NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. COPY QUICK! BOBO MIGHT ACCIDENTLY DELETE IT AGAIN

#55 2010-01-15 07:55:32

"I didn't have a written contract so I don't we the landlord any money, Judge."
"Do you consider you have a right to be a squatter and live for free, Mr. Defendant?"
"No, Judge. I just think that is we didn't have a written agreement, he couldn't sue me."
"Do you think you owe this man money because you inhabited his office for months without paying?"
"No, Judge. I think that he gave me permission to use the office for free until I can pay."
"Are you under any psychiatric counseling at the present time, Mr. Defendant?"
"No, Judge, why?"
"I wanted to make sure I didn't waste your shrink's time with you for a few years by telling you that everything you said here today can best be summed up in a non-judicial way. BULLSHIT! Pay the man, asshole, or risk every asset you have. Get the hell out of my Courtroom and find a facility that can help you sort out fact from fiction, fantasy from reality."

#56 2010-01-15 08:46:04

By: onevote on 1/15/10
It's obvious that someone from the local PAC
got to the man you are writing about. This PAC sounds more like a mafia organization.They pull the strings from behind the scene.Threats, intimidation, and pay-offs are their tools of the trade. Maybe they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. If nothing else happens to PAC conspiriters I would take great pleasure to see their names in the paper,your paper.

OR HE JUST WANTS WHAT IS DUE HIM, THE RENT MONEY

#57 2010-01-15 08:56:10

TIN FOIL HAT ALERT!!!! It's a conspiracy!!

When logic and truth fail, call it a conspiracy. Since when doesn't a landlord deserve the rent that is due him? Some of us pay our bills AND our taxes. Imagine that.

Let's see, how smart is it to NOT get a signed document from your landlord saying you don't have to pay your rent, so that if you get sued, you would have said signed document as proof you didn't have to pay?  I don't care how NICE someone is, in business, you ALWAYS put it in writing AND GET IT SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES. Just one side "putting it in writing" isn't worth the paper it is printed on.  What does Ham say about that? "Dumbass."  That works.

#58 2010-01-15 09:34:19

P-SPAN wrote:

You're right..I must have mixed it up with Sweet Brucey's can..I mean office.

Heeeeere's Bobo's!!!
http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos- … house2.jpg

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#59 2010-01-15 09:45:41

This post is so funny and inspirational that it should be illegal.  Am i the only blogger that has actually used an outhouse - a necessity on my grandmother's farm in Stoughton? Although it was a two-holer - very scary if you checked out where the newspaper (toilet paper) was going.  In those days you were aloud to have bad dreams - preparation for adult scary things like...

In a sentimental journey back to the old farm, the outhouse was still standing, but the new owners do have indoor plumbing.

#60 2010-01-15 10:00:46

Mama bear,
Being a southern boy, I've used an outhouse or two. My great uncle used to have a place way back in the woods and that was my first "use" of an outhouse. He also had a thriving moonshine business, but that is another story.

Onevote,
Bless your heart. You really believe it is all a conspiracy? Seriously, we are so powerful we can force a person to sue for no reason? Has it ever dawned on you that the people you adore are responsible for their actions? Of course not! Why would the omnipotent Bobo do such a thing? He is a pillar of truth and justice! Whew, and I have a lovely piece of swamp property you might be interested in.

Seriously, do any members of the Tin Foil Hat Club really have a clue?

They are famous for posting our quotes and smirking, so I wonder how they will enjoy their posts when they come back to haunt them? Those good people that brought us MWF (borrowing it from Menino's MBF campaign) do not practice what they preach, isn't that right Mikey and Coach?

#61 2010-01-15 15:12:37

Yes, Bobo is truly a dumbass.  I have seen piles of pig poop with more intelligence (not to mention more character and personality).

Better looking too.

#62 2010-01-15 17:13:06

Bobo wrote:

I told my landlord that I was no longer able to make the rent he was asking..

Bobo suggesting he was "asking" too much..Why did Bobo agree to the terms if it was so exorbitant?

Bobo wrote:

If I wanted to burn him I could have just claimed that since we had no lease I don't owe him a thing...

Who cares what you could "claim"?? It's what you've DONE (or haven't)..and that's NOT
honor a contract..in this case verbal (you claim)..It sounds like he was giving you every opportunity to do the right thing (more than you deserve)..Hell, he let you NOT PAY!!!

Hey Bobo!! People are in business because they need money..Should their priority be to "Save the Rag at all Cost"?? The money he SHOULD have gotten just might have been used by the man..maybe he could have reinvested it and y' know try to increase his $$$..a business (of any kind) CAN'T SURVIVE if it's dealing with deadbeats. You don't care who you take down with you. The more the merrier.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#63 2010-01-15 18:01:18

I also want to comment on mama bear's idea of outhouses. I spent a lot of time in outhouses when I was little. My Uncle's farm didn't have running water.
Many people in Wareham, when I was very young, had outhouses.
If you want to know about how the Navy does it on board ship, ask Dik Wheeler what happens when you sit in the toilet on board ship with 15 seats that look like they came from an outhouse all lined up in a row and salt water rushing thourgh the entire lower trough to discharge the waste at sea.
Ask him about paper balls that would be used for "newbees".  :)

#64 2010-01-15 18:13:56

What kind of logic is this? I didn't have a lease so I don't have to pay rent??  First I've heard of that as a defense.

So let me get this straight: when a lease runs out, don't sign a new one, keep residing/working there, and you never have to pay any more rent? 

I guess that would "burn" your landlord. But what court of law would agree with that cockamamie "claim"???

"Dumbass" doesn't cover it this time.

#65 2010-01-15 18:34:29

Nora,
I find it completely unbelievable that if you occupy a place, you would THINK you don't have to pay rent. When a lease expires, then you are on a month to month basis. You would still pay rent, but you would not be subject to a penalty for breaking the lease. In most cases, a month to month agreement has a hire rate because of the uncertainty. I would assume a business man (that may be my mistake) would understand they still owe rental payments.

One question is why is the landlord suing Bobo and not Bobo's partner? Wouldn't it make sense that the lease was in the name of the business? I wonder if they will serve his partner with legal papers? Does his partner know?

Of course, this is all a conspiracy to "beat down" Bobo. What makes this even more ludicrous is that his loyal Tin Foil Hat club will probably send more "donations" to bail him out.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com