#1 2009-12-21 18:06:40

As uninformed as they are, they still deserve some Holiday cheer. I appreciate the comments and the concerns expressed, but "Francis" isn't going to pay money to babysit the classroom. If for some reason, the king of "Cowardly Fabrication" wants to wave the fee, I would be more than happy to attend. I have to confess I wouldn't be able to stay very long on a Sunday night, but I am sure I could stay long enough to answer questions. Contrary to someone's statement, I didn't "blow a fuse". I was more amused by the fact that as clever as Bobo thought he was, he still isn't clever enough to make his Library lies amount to anything.

I have a bone to pick with Coach TP. I've kept quiet about it long enough. We took my 9 year old on the Polar Express. She asked about the people that were helping line people up and get them on the train. My wife explained to her that they were members of Crime Watch and they help people. As we were departing the train, CoachTP was telling people to watch their step and when it came to my turn, he loudly said, "We aren't going to catch him, we are just going to let him fall". Unfortunately, my 9 year old heard this and was quite upset. Her statement was, "Aren't they supposed to help people?". So, way to go CoachTP, you let your politically charged comments affect a 9 year old. Maybe next time you will look around before you make a rude comment. I won't tell you what my son said to me when we were walking away, but I wouldn't try to apologize to him. Of course you had to brag about it in chat. Congratulations! Just another reason to smile and nod.

Mick, I have to tell you, you keep saying you answered my questions, but you haven't. If you need me to refresh your memory, let me know. There were 6 questions. I will continue to write about the connection between the Selectmen and the CRC (yes, there are connections) and when your change of government is voted down in April, you will realize it was a waste of time and effort.

The rest of the comments are really not worth the time to discuss. As always, drop me an email and we can talk about anything you like. Heck, even coach has my telephone number, ask him for it! that goes for everyone but Bobo the cowardly fabricator, he has been busted in so many lies, I have no desire to discuss anythign with him, unless he shows up at my house :)

#2 2009-12-21 18:47:16

Larry McDonald wrote:

that goes for everyone but Bobo the cowardly fabricator, he has been busted in so many lies, I have no desire to discuss anythign with him, unless he shows up at my house :)

No chance of BoBo showing up at your house.  He likes to hide behind the rag and react to comments rather than exchanging information face to face as an adult would.

#3 2009-12-21 18:55:15

"Coach" (another non-resident who says stupid things--continuously)
This one's for you, Zippy..
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/SteveAustinBookClub/Orion.jpg

..and join the club, Larry. Not responding to citizen concerns is one of the things the CRC does best. Join 'em every second Thursday, folks (or on Bobo's Sunday Night Loonapalooza)..Bring a camera..I hope you make it through security.

I think when they were "interviewing" Mick for his appointment to the CRC, he said he hadn't read the Charter. That's good..best way to go...with a "fresh" perspective...Wouldn't want him acting like a "Mr. Know-it all"

..NOT knowing anything about the current charter seems to be the best way to get on the committee...or just shout "Town Meeting Sucks..We need a Mayor!!!" from the rooftops..that should do it.

..a "lock" for Town Clerk??  Really??

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#4 2009-12-21 19:29:05

It's truly not a big deal Pspan. When you consider that he's calling me a donkey that was famous while he is an ASS with a failing business, the comparison works for me. I love Mike the Limo man extolling what he knows about accounting too.

April cannot get here soon enough!

#5 2009-12-21 20:07:40

I like the comment about Take Back Wareham's "organization being predicated on a lie"
I thought, "yeah, your lie(s)"..Who here ever claimed "we're" an organization? But, that's the way he answered one of his faithful zombies inquiries as to whether "we":

have a website, list a board of directors, have meetings only for a select few that "think the way they do", are open to debate, discussion, consensus and compromise, transparent, have alternative suggestions with regards to how the town is run (other then just changing the BOS), Are they respectful, Civil, have "secret meetings", Do they ridicule, humiliate, or insult other town residents?

All that..and he answered (how convenient)..

"they can't public announce any formal existance because if the do they could be held in violation of election law. Their entire organization is predicated on a lie."

Why not answer "Dog's" questions? I will..no, no, no, yes, yes, yes and yes, yes, umm yeah (but the BoS have to go), yes, yes, no (again), only the tin foil hat people (like you), again, and again..not bad really..doesn't pass the "organization" test, though..

Bobo, get Ms Lilly the Reynolds Wrap she asked for..it's in the kitchen, a few steps from your office (flush on your way out)

TOOL..is that too immature..I can't tell.

Warehamer of 2009 you ask?? I'll give you five (and there could be more)
In no particular order...Bill, Larry, Bob, Steve, Nora

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#6 2009-12-21 21:25:05

Hey, Bobo needs help picking people of the year.  What happened to last year's formula of picking an advertiser's friend?

#7 2009-12-21 21:28:35

P-Span
Dick Wheeler
IHATELIZ
IHATESLAGER
Molly
Commonsense
HAMATRON5000
Maturevoter
Bornofwareham

#8 2009-12-22 11:34:29

BOBO THINKS HE SHOULD RECEIVE THE AWARD LOL. THIS ISNT LIAR OF THE YEAR BOBO

#9 2009-12-22 14:45:10

Quote from Bobo the Cowardly Fabricator " don’t care about the opinions of people I don’t respect. People like Larry McDonald can spew drivel about me until he’s blue in the face because we both know I called his bluff once and he backed down. "

My bluff? Oh my head! I've told you repeatedly to come to my house and have you? I think we both know the answer to that. You write about the dirty politics in Wareham, but you are the main culprit. Lies? Whew...where do I begin? You have been busted in so many lies, it just doesn't matter anymore. We ASSUME you are lying when you open your mouth or type a single letter.

Bobo, you are truly the Cowardly Fabricator. Your lies to cover your lies have caught up with you and PLEASE hurry and blame it on all of us ...on your way out!

#10 2009-12-22 15:19:17

DID LIZ STILL LEAVE THE TRUSTEE IN 89 LIAR?

#11 2009-12-22 21:12:58

I dropped to the ground in a fit of laughter when one of the tin hats said Bobo should get a pulitzer.

God those tin hat chats are hysterical...the only sad part is these people are serious and not trying to be funny.

#12 2009-12-22 22:40:37

Couldn't we just have a holiday without reference to the rag, its leader and his posse? I am so sick of them.  There is nothing new here, folks. Every week there is a ridiculous lie, we disprove it, he goes crazy, and back and forth.  Don't dignify him by keeping him in the "news."

Bake a cookie, eat a cookie, share a cookie....do anything but talk and write about the rag.
Merry Christmas!

#13 2009-12-23 13:53:56

Yeah Ham..for "Investigative Journalism" they wrote. I don't know if it was "tongue in cheek" or "Head in Ass" (I'm leaning toward the latter)..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#14 2009-12-23 14:16:40

The only award that Bobo will ever win is Biggest Douche of the Year.

If they had an award for "Worst Journalist in the History of the Printed Word," then Bobo would be a lock for that.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-23 14:17:41)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com