#1 2009-12-17 10:18:08

TIN FOIL HAT ALERT!!!!

A while ago I reported that M. Griswold had Abbey Glass come in (instead of Mun. Maint.) and install a new lock on the library director's office door. I reported that before the new lock, all the doors in the library opened with the same key and all staff had access or had a key. (Hard to hide a brown ledger but never mind that.)  The only person with the keys to the new door lock was Griswold (unless she gave one to someone from MM).

Apparently, the library budget must be flush because a second lock was installed this week!!!! That's right. For a person who is hardly in her office, one has to wonder what the heck is so precious in there. It is now the Fort Knox of town buildings!!  Two locks on the library director's door!!!!

Paranoid behavior? You decide.

Just wondering how many books could have been purchased with the money spent on two locks and two installation fees. I can tell you this, the unfriendly Friends won't be paying that bill, so don't even ask!!!!

#2 2009-12-17 15:16:29

Probably Slagers new office. Comes in under cover of darkness.

#3 2009-12-17 15:28:51

I don't know Marcia Griswold personally, but it appears she does not have the proper demeanor to act as a library director. It's funny how the amount of security and secrecy that is displayed under the current regime is in total contrast to past directors and staff. Any yet, the past director, trustees, and staff are accused of operating a secret embezzlement scheme????

Whew....this is just another reason why we need leadership that see the citizens and staff as support instead of "in the way".

Take Back Wareham!

#4 2009-12-17 15:58:08

Marcia's Door:

#5 2009-12-17 16:09:46

Ham--perfect video!! Even those of you who don't watch the vids because of time or whatever, you HAVE to watch the above. It's less than a minute.

I showed the lock today to the Friends' president. We then looked around us at the ceiling to see if they had installed secret cameras to catch any subversive activity at the director's door. We jiggled the handle to be sure it was solid. It sure was. We didn't see the bug eye in the ceiling, but we waved anyway.

#6 2009-12-17 17:22:51

They were also going to purchase a "cone of silence"..but funding dropped...
Seems they "missed it by that much"..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#7 2009-12-17 18:55:41

The woman is unbelievably paranoid.

#8 2009-12-17 19:04:39

check for any new books that came in today because they may have put in a FAKE book that actaully has the secret camera in it.

To them that is more of a help to the town, why buy a new one when you can waste the money on something else.

#9 2009-12-17 19:21:47

That's Marcia Smart going into work there.  Which reminds me, Bobo's entire reporting style is..."Would you believe...?"

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com