#1 2009-12-01 09:24:38

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#2 2009-12-01 09:40:56

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! How I miss my good friend and her wise words. Please take the time to listen to the entire 9 minutes.

Almost three years later and we are not only in the same condition, but Wareham has gotten worse. She clearly delineates the reasons for the town's decline, then, and those reasons still apply now.

I agree with her completely: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!

Take Back Wareham.

#3 2009-12-01 10:20:24

What a wonderful, dignified lady!
I agree with everything she said. She appears to be what I hope I was always considered; a "populist".
I would have been proud to have served with her on the Board of Selectmen.
She reminds me of Jane Beaton.
Shame on anyone who vilifies this lady and doesn't have proof positive.
Her loss of life is Wareham's loss now. She could be very valuable right now.
I hope you remember her words and the dignified way she delivered them.
She is to be admired and respected and her memory should be this video and played at every forum you can think of during the election in April.
Let people see the difference between a competent, foresighted, articulate, gentle, intellectual, devoted Selectman of the Town of Wareham.
You need 5 Mary Jane Pillsburys.

#4 2009-12-01 18:21:31

Help! I can't play the video links.  Sorry such a rookie!

#5 2009-12-01 20:22:35

Hey Bobo the Dipshit Liar,

Haven't you been writing for years that "MJP never challenged anything I wrote?"

What's that old Bobo line?  Care to revise your statement, dumbass?

#6 2009-12-01 21:01:31

NoMoreBS wrote:

Help! I can't play the video links.  Sorry such a rookie!

If you can't view the vids I post here, they're posted here as well.

http://takebackwareham86bos.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/pshooter5000

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#7 2009-12-01 22:01:31

Wow, I can't believe how much I actually miss hearing that wonderful voice.  I guess I had just forgotten how nice it was to see and hear a friendly person on the BOS.  MJP was not a real personal friend of mine (I didn't know her every day doings), but she was a friend of my family and I always considered her a friend because of that.  I remember attending one of the BOS meetings to be "interviewed" for one of the seats on a commission.  I waited and waited for my turn to speak.  When it was finally my turn, she looked at me and told the BOS that I had waited long enough through all the "boring stuff" and that I should be heard.  I was honored that she would even remember who i was at that time as she had not seen me in years.  It is a memory I will always have of her.  Her attitude, beliefs and most of all her presence will always be missed.

#8 2009-12-01 22:26:38

I was going to wait until the next meeting I'm working on is all set (after tonight's).., but I'm going to add the first ten minutes of the BoS Mtg on 3/28/06 (same day as MJP clip above)..

Same Day, Different "Lady".

...notice the difference?

3/28/06

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2009-12-03 21:19:37)

#9 2009-12-01 23:47:56

P-Span ~ thank you.   Your timing is perfect.  Mary Jane was not a friend of mine, but we knew each other.  I never felt at any time that Mary Jane acted like she was above anyone, she was my equal, our equal.  She was a gentle lady in every sense of the word.  I teared listening to her speak of how her private life was in the media, again, negatively.  How unnecessary and for what reason.  Throughout her statement, she maintained her dignity, reminded us of her dedication and ethical behavior to and for our town.

Nora, I am sorry that your friend is gone.  Everyone that worked at the library, patronized the library misses her. 

Dan, you said that Mary Jane's loss is Wareham's loss and that she could be valuable right now.  Well, after listening and watching P-Span's videos over and over I think she is being valuable to us right now.  Anyone watching these has to come to the conclusion that our present selectmen are the total opposite of what a selectman should be. 

As I was watching them, I thought how can we put her video out there for more people to see this marvelous person?  To show them how you can be a selectman without having to yell, rudely interrupt a fellow selectman when they try to speak and how the citizens of Wareham are to be treated when they ask to speak before the selectmen.  I believe P-Span is going to work on that for us.  I hope his plan is carried through for everyone to see at any meeting forthcoming.

Life is short.  Our country is fighting a war against terrorism.  Wareham is battling our own form of terrorism by our ignorant selectmen.

#10 2009-12-02 12:50:24

P-Span is the MAN!!!
I am HAMATRON5000.

#11 2009-12-03 20:26:59

Holy Shit, read Bobo the Douchebag's latest jeer, this bagel biting bastard needs professional psychiatric help and STAT.  It's like the sick bastard just sits around all day every second of his existence spent on thinking up new ways to run this lady down with his Bobo horsehit.  Maybe the funny farm will read it and get a rubber room ready for the crazy nutjob lying bastard.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-03 20:31:12)

#12 2009-12-03 21:05:08

For Christs sake, if this site just would shut up about this asshole, he would have nothing to put in his paper!  Does he even bother looking for news or does he just sit around waiting to see what will happen here first?  Good lord.  This stuff pisses me off.

#13 2009-12-03 21:08:24

Another opportunity to drag her through the mud. I was as surprised as anyone when I was going to upload the next meeting in my collection (I've been working backwards to the earliest ones I have)..In fact I'm nearly at the beginning..then it'll be meetings that happen now going forward, and attempts to get others to help fill in the gaps. As I approach the first meeting I recorded, I'm reminded of why I ever started recording them at all. First, I record all kinds of stuff..I think I'm addicted..but, I started recording BoS meetings on the night of Sweet Brucey's ousting..and then I think I was afraid I'd miss some fireworks and wasn't able to sit through and watch them when they were actually on. So, MANY of these have never been viewed by me previously.

When I saw MJP's clip come up next, I felt it was timely, and I think she spoke about things that are still very much at the forefront of Wareham's "issues", even though her initial reason for making the video was related to her case at the time. To me, there was a clear dividing line the night of Bruce's failed ousting, and I wish we had been rid of him at that time. Instead he's joined forces with others who have mismanaged Wareham, and we'll be reeling until we smarten up and vote them out..

Aside..anyone who hasn't seen Brenda's rant during Tuesday's meeting 12/01/09, I think should give a look (It starts on about part 3 during ADM)..along with the video here (above) and numerous other instances..think..would you trade BB for MJP? In a million years? I didn't put it up as a "shrine" to a woman I didn't even know, but I think she clearly had leadership qualities, was charitable, civil, well spoken, intelligent, and had integrity and accountability, from what I can see. I wouldn't use any of those words to describe what I've seen from our current BoS...

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2009-12-03 21:17:53)

#14 2009-12-03 21:17:24

"Oh God, 20 years ago she wouldn't go to the Cranberry Cottage with me, me Bobo, the greatest reporter ever, oh God and she was mean to my Sweet Brucey...fuck it, I must avenge her refusal to go to the Cranberry Cottage! I can't ever get a job or do anything with my life, I just have to sit around and shit on this woman every second of my life for the rest of my waking days because god damn it, she was mean to my Brucey and she wouldn't go with me to the Cranberry Cottage!  Oh my head!!"

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-03 21:21:05)

#15 2009-12-04 06:56:18

Good golly! What kind of pathology does your psyche need to have to take all of your ire, angst, and paranoia out on a woman who has been dead for more than a year?

A pathetic loser. I have so enjoyed the fact that this site has been ragboy free since the day we gave Thanks for, well, being ragboy free. He lives for a challenge from this site in his concerted efforts to destroy our sweet little town.  No challenge, no mention to ragboy, and he's got to make more unbelievable crap up.

I was in Shaw's last week and caught the pile of shit's headline about the "stunning" depositions. I was in there yesterday and the pile of shit is the same size, so I guess they weren't as stunning as all that. Could it be that people have finally decided, along with our enlightened crew, that the rag isn't even good for doggy/cat poop?

Let's keep up the good work of ignoring the man who has no class, no brains, and, no readers.

Since my ragboy free campaign has been associated with holidays (independence day, thanksgiving etc.) I'll continue in that vein. We are entering the Christmas season--a time to give thanks for our blessings, show our loved ones how important they are to us, do good deeds and so forth. Let's keep ignoring ragboy, his "haterag" and his "haterag bloggers."

We have a lot of work to do although this bos and their butt kissing hateragger continue to make that work so much easier.

Let's give each other a Christmas present--TAKE BACK WAREHAM.

#16 2009-12-04 08:05:40

DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THIS IDIOT SAYS? SURE I READ HOW HIS KID THINKS HE'S A COP WITH A PEN THAT PUTS BAD PEOPLE AWAY. I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AND FELT SORRY FOR THE KID. THEN HE'S GOING TOE TO TOE WITH THE DA. THIS GUY COULDNT GO TOE TO TOE WITH A BAG OF MARBELS. EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT SLAGER AND NOT ABOUT HIS STORIES. PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS GUY IS LOSING IT AND MIGHT NEED MEDICAL HELP. THATS WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT. THERE IS A REASON WHY NO OTHER PAPER HAS TOUCHED THIS. NOT EVEN THE BOSTON HERALD WITH IS TABLOID. NO NOT EVEN THE NATIONAL ENQUIRIER. NOT ONE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. NO ONE! WHY BECAUSE NO ONE BELIEVES YOU

#17 2009-12-04 08:29:30

Very unfortunately, people do believe his nonsense!!..for a lot of folks who use his alleged newspaper as their only source, they actually give credence to his fabrications..after a little enlightment, generally involving those Bobo has accused, his believers seem a little perplexed as to why he would make this shit up..the anwer is simple: THE GUY IS A NUT JOB!!

Anyone of spoken to, regardless of their feelings toward MJP, come away with a better understanding of the situation..or in this case, the lack of one!!

#18 2009-12-04 08:36:54

He truly is to be pitied, to have that much unbridled hatred stored up in him for a person not even here anymore.  He needs professional psychiatric help and not just a few shrink visits.  There are crazies all over, but a crazy person mopping the floors or washing dishes or doing some other regular job isn't a problem.  A deranged lunatic running a newspaper on the other hand is a danger to society.

#19 2009-12-04 10:24:17

I just want to say this. If you want the definition of a coward, you only need to look at the editor/paperboy that writes that nonsense. He has no character and no "balls". He does his best to affirm this opinion with every keystroke of his antiquated computer. In my opinion, he doesn't deserve any response to his BS. I have seen better reporting from High School Reporters and they certainly do better research.

MJP probably made him wet his pants when he was confronted for a poorly written story. He fears for his life? Why??? Anyone that would seek to do him harm is probably laughing at him.

Bobo the Fabricator-a non factor

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com